The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

You missed the whole point of my original comment. Or you got it and deflected. I have no desire to engage with you or anyone else on that topic or any political or extremism topics. I throw something in every once in a while but its not fun for me to get all dramatic. Not here for drama, but for fun. You could have just posted this smiley  ac_blush  in response and nothing more would have been said.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I didn't even read it nor will I until I know who wrote it because it sure as shit wasn't you, SCOUSE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"You missed the whole point of my original comment. Or you got it and deflected. I have no desire to engage with you or anyone else on that topic or any political or extremism topics. I throw something in every once in a while but its not fun for me to get all dramatic. Not here for drama, but for fun. You could have just posted this smiley  ac_blush  in response and nothing more would have been said.

So just to clarify, you won't discuss meaningful topics, because they are political, but you're happy to engage in pointless shit flinging.......    ac_unsure  

I guess that's your prerogative.   :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"I didn't even read it nor will I until I know who wrote it because it sure as shit wasn't you, SCOUSE.

Don't read it then, no big loss to me.   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I originally posted this thread on VF and it has proven to be popular so I thought I would share it on here.  It is basically a summary of my findings on how white people are being displaced across the globe.

The terms "white" and "European" are, in this context, synonymous. Though there is some disagreement amongst scholars and anthropologists about particulars, it's broadly agreed that "white" means all white-skinned, non-Jewish people native to Europe and their descendants throughout the world: in the Americas, Australasia, and southern Africa. Language and religion doesn't come into it. I've seen arguments from some people who say groups like the Finns, Hungarians and Basques are not racially European, because they don't speak an Indo-European language. I've seen people who say Bosnians aren't racially European, because they practice Islam. Linguistically and religiously, Finnish, Hungarian and Basque are not European languages, and Islam is not a European religion. By the same token, I've seen people claim Armenians, an Asiatic people, are racially European because they are Christians. All of these arguments don't hold much water with me; are English-speaking Christian Africans or Spanish-speaking Christian Amerindians racially European, because of their language and religion? Are Indians and Pakistanis, who do speak Indo-European languages, white? The answer to all of these questions is 'no'.

The best and most concise definition I can offer you, then, is this: people of exclusively native European ancestry. The white race does not include Jews, Turks, the Sami/Lapps, Roma gypsies, Armenians, Azeris, Kazakhs, Tatars, Chechens, or Latin American mestizos. I am undecided whether Cypriots or people from the Caucasus Mountains are white. It does, however, include Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Maltese, and every other Euro-Mediterranean group - to say otherwise is divisive, baseless, nefarious nonsense, designed to disassociate Northern Europeans from the glorious civilisations of Greece and Rome, and thus to denigrate them as little more than barbarian savages.

Now that is out of the way without getting bogged down in too much technical detail, I'll present to you my evidence that white people are on the way to extinction, if current trends continue.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPYOhrmFR4

Short and simple, here Vladimir Putin addresses the crux of the matter. Think what you like about Putin, at least he is openly acknowledging the problem. This also helps to dispel the notion that talk of white genocide is some sort of "far-right fringe lunatic conspiracy theory" - this is the President of Russia, the world's 3rd most powerful country, recognising that white people are on the road to extinction!
I am part Japanese, but I consider myself white. I look white. It 's a shame  Western countries are committing cultural suicide. These are the greatest states in human history. Yes, a damned shame.

Aryan

Thankyou IHJ for actually replying with a remark which is relevant to the theme of the thread. At least you understand what is going on in the world and realise the devastating consequences it could have on us all....  

Many of the so called 'whites' on this board are either too dumb or selfish to give it a second thought.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thankyou IHJ for actually replying with a remark which is relevant to the theme of the thread. At least you understand what is going on in the world and realise the devastating consequences it could have on us all....  

Many of the so called 'whites' on this board are either too dumb or selfish to give it a second thought.

Apathy Scouse, apathy.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"You missed the whole point of my original comment. Or you got it and deflected. I have no desire to engage with you or anyone else on that topic or any political or extremism topics. I throw something in every once in a while but its not fun for me to get all dramatic. Not here for drama, but for fun. You could have just posted this smiley  ac_blush  in response and nothing more would have been said.

So just to clarify, you won't discuss meaningful topics, because they are political, but you're happy to engage in pointless shit flinging.......    ac_unsure  

I guess that's your prerogative.   :laugh3:

Exactly, it is my prerogative. Hey, you get great enjoyment out of shit flinging so why shouldn't I? I have seen quite a few friendships fucked up because of politics, extremism and other drama. I like poking a little fun and try not to ever get serious about it, even though I can't help myself from time to time. So I let y'all plug away aggravating each other and I try to stay out of taking sides. In the long run I was just giving you a hard time for the fun of it....that is all it was.

Not apathy but a desire not to read the same thing over and over and over.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Please provide the name of the author of your OP SCOUSE and I will have a discussion with him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Well, well, well.

Scouse posts an argument; a perspective on the white world.

And all the little lefties and troll chasers leap up and down and do everything BUT address the tenets of the actual post.

You need a source, or you won't play??? The source, whether it is Osama Bin Laden, Ted Nugent or Johnny Rotten is still an OPINION, based on presumed fact. It won't matter to those who prefer to avoid the issue altogether. You will simply reject the hypothesis outright.

But, if it were about blacks, or muslims, you would nod your head in sombre agreement and murmur about how cruel and unfair the white dominant world is.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the world.

And of course, Hall Monitor Kiebers...or is it Side Show Bob...has to rattle his mod key ring for reasons I cannot see. All the usual subjects dogpiling the poster so that they can avoid the post.

Shameful.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"As usual Kiebers weighs and sides with RW, Renee and co, too fucking predictable.  :laugh3:

Why don't you say who that quote was aimed at? IE the resident VF lefty troll Karl, who literally never posts an original thought and instead spends all his time copy and pasting articles.  This is something I rarely do normally....

Talking of posting quality, what the fuck do you actually contribute to the board?  Except for a bit of moderating, which incidentally a 12 yr old kid would be capable of doing.   ac_lmfao  

So far not one single person has raised a valid point about what the essay is actually about, which is very telling indeed, and merely displays the mentality of a certain clique of members on here.

Actually I did not weigh in on anything. You want to deflect with that but all I called you out on was your hypocrisy. That hypocrisy being exactly the fact that you copy pasted and called out someone (don't care who it is, no relevance) for doing the same thing in your thread that started with 8 posts of copy paste.

If I were you I would not talk about posting quality, glass houses and all that. I choose not to participate in politics or extremism because I am not here for drama. I don't post in a lot of threads because I prefer not to create drama with another member here.

Now here's a very serious question for you, would you prefer I moderate you as a 12 year old would. Be very careful of your answer. Ask and you shall receive. I am going to pester you for a yes or no answer so please speak up. If you avoid I will assume the answer is yes and will moderate you accordingly.

As far as not one single person raising a valid point, well that should tell you how popular it is going to be here and how much we care about your thoughts.

And don't forget the question.......I will be waiting.

Meanwhile, in other threads, derailment goes entirely unaddressed...because your buddies are the ones doing the derailing.

And no, don't ask me to point them out to you...do your fucking job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, well, well.

And all the little lefties and troll chasers leap up and down and do everything BUT address the tenets of the actual post.

But, if it were about blacks, or muslims, you would nod your head in sombre agreement and murmur about how cruel and unfair the white dominant world is.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the worldl.

You nailed it. The source thing was a deflection because the subject is in conflict with their prog sensibilities.

Bricktop

And the upshot is the more you ignore the rising wrath of white people who have NOTHING to be ashamed or embarrassed about, the more you encourage the rise of extremism.

Its OK to be white.

If blacks and gays want to be "proud", then we are entitled to have as much, if not more pride in our race and its achievements. And we do NOT have to do this at the expense or demeaning of other races!!!

RW

Right.  I didn't read it because a) it's plagarized b) TL:DR (don't even pretend you read that shit) c) I don't give a fuck.

Sources are really important and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, well, well.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the worldl.

You nailed it. The source thing was a deflection because the subject is in conflict with their prog sensibilities.

Renee identifies right you tool.
Beware of Gaslighters!