Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm afraid you have us confused with a man made religion.

Because, of course, if the earth was devoid of humans, Christianity would have nevertheless flourished.  :001_rolleyes:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ywsprk.jpg">

So you quote a non Christian to support your misguided belief Christianity is political.

:001_rolleyes:

That's like a non Mandarin or Taiwanese speaker telling me about my first two languages.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"
Whatever shape the West is in is not relevant to the discussion? Isn't the shape of the West what you and SCOUSE have been arguing about this whole time?

You couched your reply in economic terms. What our economic status has to do with admitting an incompatible belief system, only you will know.

Quote from: "Romero"You're unconformable with the fact that Western, white, Christian Europeans murdered each other in a couple of world wars just a short time ago, eh? You forget how we all fought against white supremacy and fascism. It wasn't that long ago.

You're trying to make the same argument that SCOUSE is. I will never be on that side.

What "Western, white, Christian Europeans" did DECADES ago does not affect in the slightest what we do today, in terms of immigration.

I remind you that Japan was involved. Neither Western or white.

Nor, I suspect, were the Nazi's Christian. Would you please indicate where I have supported Nazism, fascism or white supremacy?

You have still failed to answer my question...and you ain't dumb enough to have missed it.

Avoidance noted.

Who's side are YOU on?

Anonymous

Hey Fash, you don't deny that some Christians are very political do you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Fash, you don't deny that some Christians are very political do you?

Of course not..

You can be a Christian and a politician just like I can be a Christian and a civil servant..

But, we cannot legislate what only Jesus can do..

If any Christians think there is a biblical directive to do that, they are very misguided.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"
So you quote a non Christian to support your misguided belief Christianity is political.

:001_rolleyes:

That's like a non Mandarin or Taiwanese speaker telling me about my first two languages.

Okay, then let's hear what a Christian viewpoint of the political nature of faith might sound like.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOIlX8Nw3A
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Please notice that, in the video I linked to above, you could replace the word "Jesus" with "Allah" and you would have a pretty good piece of propaganda for sharia law.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

He didn't seem like he wanted to impose Christianity on a secular population to me Blurt..

He talked about the Lord changing hearts so that earthly problems can eradicated..

I saw no talk of criminalizing homosexuality or adultery..

Only love for neighbours and the peace only Jesus can bring to those who repent..

No talk of killing cartoonists who insult Jesus or even Mohammad..

He kind of confirmed what I have been saying that Christianity is not political..

We have no equivalent of sharia law that we want to impose on a secular public who resists.

Anonymous

^^I watched most of it. He does seem to be telling Christians to forget about politics and concentrate on spirituality.

Aryan

QuoteDon't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights

I don't bring my faith into politics, but even those that Christians that do, do not support caning, flogging or hanging gay people..

Maybe a traditional definition of marriage, but that's a far cry from torture and killing..

We have no equivalent of sharia law.

Do you approve of same-sex marriage?

No, it's disgusting and quite frankly makes a mockery of the sanctity of marriage.

And don't get me started on homosexuals adopting children..........

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

We should have learned from our histories of ridiculous prejudices and stereotypes. We haven't.

I'm not helping my cause??? Dude - the author of this thread thinks that YOU and most everyone else have no place in our society. He's a fucking white supremacist and a fucking Nazi. I'm against his beliefs, so I am against anyone who says anyone can't integrate. Especially since I know for a fact that all our people have more than integrated. People like YOU have made our country what it is.

When people like SCOUSE talk about "white genocide", they want to get rid of people like you.

I find it amusing that many of you are more critical of me than SCOUSE. I've only ever welcomed and appreciated newcomers and that's each and every one of you.

That's an outright lie, but it comes to be expected with your kind.....

Some non white immigration is fine but when it gets out of control like it has today and there is a blatant agenda to displace and replace native Europeans in their homelands it becomes a major problem, which by the way, breeds hostility towards non whites who have come to live here.  

If all this was not going on and whites had been left alone to live in harmony in their homelands I wouldn't have the same beliefs.  Get it?

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Dude, you're not helping your cause, whatever that might be.

We should have learned from our histories of ridiculous prejudices and stereotypes. We haven't.

I'm not helping my cause??? Dude - the author of this thread thinks that YOU and most everyone else have no place in our society. He's a fucking white supremacist and a fucking Nazi. I'm against his beliefs, so I am against anyone who says anyone can't integrate. Especially since I know for a fact that all our people have more than integrated. People like YOU have made our country what it is.

When people like SCOUSE talk about "white genocide", they want to get rid of people like you.

I find it amusing that many of you are more critical of me than SCOUSE. I've only ever welcomed and appreciated newcomers and that's each and every one of you.

Romero, it is a rare occasion when I side with you on any issue in fact, it might even be a first. But you are 100% correct in the fact that people here are losing sight of what this thread is about and WHAT the individual who started it IS and advocates for western society.

I find it disgraceful that people here are dancing around the subject that we have an active white supremacy nutjob in our midst. Deflecting the premise of this thread and turning a blind eye to this crazy, violence prone, hate filled, narrative is like turning a blind eye to the actions and existence of radical Islam.

BTW, those of you attacking Romero because he has the human decency to stand up to this idiotic white supremacy/white genocide horseshit should be ashamed of yourselves. AND this had better be a wake up call to this community because if I'm coming to Romero's defense then it must be pretty God damn ridiculous.  :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Romero, it is a rare occasion when I side with you on any issue in fact, it might even be a first. But you are 100% correct in the fact that people here are losing sight of what this thread is about and WHAT the individual who started it IS and advocates for western society.

I find it disgraceful that people here are dancing around the subject that we have an active white supremacy nutjob in our midst. Deflecting the premise of this thread and turning a blind eye to this crazy, violence prone, hate filled, narrative is like turning a blind eye to the actions and existence of radical Islam.

BTW, those of you attacking Romero because he has the human decency to stand up to this idiotic white supremacy/white genocide horseshit should be ashamed of yourselves. AND this had better be a wake up call to this community because if I'm coming to Romero's defense then it must be pretty God damn ridiculous.  :mad:

Yeah because being pro white is so fucking AWFUL!   ac_toofunny  

Seriously are you on drugs? Do you realise how absolutely ridiculous you sound?  

I care about stopping my country being invaded and my race being eventually bred out of existence........... what is so terrible about that?   :crazy:

Also why don't you address Bricktop's thread about Cultural Marxism and mine discussing the Kalergi Plan? I know they contain some very inconvenient truths but you are going to have to face upto them eventually......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
QuoteDon't bother feigning your faux outrage over Islam "criminalizing homosexuality". Christians and others do it and you don't give a fuck. It hasn't been Muslims in the West fighting the most against LGBTQ rights

I don't bring my faith into politics, but even those that Christians that do, do not support caning, flogging or hanging gay people..

Maybe a traditional definition of marriage, but that's a far cry from torture and killing..

No, it's disgusting and quite frankly makes a mockery of the sanctity of marriage.

SCOUSE, secular society has the right to define marriage anyway they wish..

As for children being adopted by gays, isn't that prefereable to a foster home?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

SCOUSE, secular society has the right to define marriage anyway they wish..

As for children being adopted by gays, isn't that prefereable to a foster home?

I know foster homes are far from ideal but in my opinion having same sex 'parents' warps a child and isn't healthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Renee, obviously I know there is no white genocide.

Declining birth rates are a problem of successful societies like Velvet said..

If one thinks this thread is crazy, than contributing to it's craziness should not be a surprise..

An example of that would be comparing Islam to Chinese immigrants..

But, for a thread that nobody likes it sure got a lot of responses.