The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"As stated, numbers are from 2009-2011 but the demographic reports are extensive and from census.  Are they lying?  Invented?  Inaccurate?

Prove it.

I can't. However, a trip to London will make anyone question those figures.

Depends where you go in London.  The link above shows you the ethnic concentrations so if you are looking for whities to call out, you can easily find them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"As stated, numbers are from 2009-2011 but the demographic reports are extensive and from census.  Are they lying?  Invented?  Inaccurate?

Prove it.

Depends where you go in London.  The link above shows you the ethnic concentrations so if you are looking for whities to call out, you can easily find them.

I've been on every line on the tube and I'm sure Scouser has too. London is MAYBE 45% white. Probably whites  are less than that and their numbers continue to drop.

RW

Prove it.

I've been on every line on the tube and I'm sure Scouser has too. London is MAYBE 45% white. Probably whites  are less than that and their numbers continue to drop.

It will be interesting to see the new census numbers but a 15% drop in whites would surprise me.

It's still likely more white than Vancouver has.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Prove it.

You're quoting stats which are close to 10 years old. Are you serious?   :crazy:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Prove it.

You're quoting stats which are close to 10 years old. Are you serious?   :crazy:

You are welcome to provide something more current as 2011 is the most current census data available (that's 6 years ago - census are done every 5 years).  You'll have to excuse me if I don't hold my breath while you "look".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Prove it.

You are welcome to provide something more current as 2011 is the most current census data available (that's 6 years ago - census are done every 5 years).  You'll have to excuse me if I don't hold my breath while you "look".

And you'll have to excuse me if I don't hold mine in anticipation of you getting off your ass and visiting England to see first hand what things are actually like.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Prove it.

If you had been to London recently, you'd know those numbers are horseshit.

RW

Prove it.

If you had been to London recently, you'd know those numbers are horseshit.

I am sure they've changed in the last 5 years but that's all the census information we actually have but I am sure your assessment by glance is more accurate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

http://www.londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-ethnicity/">http://www.londonspovertyprofile.org.uk ... ethnicity/">http://www.londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/topics/londons-geography-population/londons-population-by-ethnicity/

http://www.londonspovertyprofile.org.uk/indicators/1_6.gif">

RW

See SCOUSE, same source - 2011 census data - 60% white.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

If London is 60% white British in 2017 I'll convert to Judaism.

Even 60% is an absolute joke and illustrates how the native people of a country have been overrun in their own capital. Disgusting.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"See SCOUSE, same source - 2011 census data - 60% white.

That graph shows that white Brits are around 45% of the population, just like I said, and that was back in 2011....... just think what the percentage is now?

Bricktop

The graph displayed above claims 45% "white British", as opposed to "white". "Other" white includes the hundreds of thousands of non-British Europeans, Australians, Americans, Canadians and French.

RW

That graph shows that white Brits are around 45% of the population, just like I said, and that was back in 2011....... just think what the percentage is now?

So you can tell a Brit from another white just by looking? Rack off.  It's still 60% WHITE.

But while we're on it, did you mind the Brits going all over the world taking the native lands of non-whites?  Was that okay Mr. Nationalist?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

So you can tell a Brit from another white just by looking? Rack off.  It's still 60% WHITE.

But while we're on it, did you mind the Brits going all over the world taking the native lands of non-whites?  Was that okay Mr. Nationalist?

And here we go again with the age old liberal deflection tactic of bringing up ancient history which happened long before any of us were born...  :001_rolleyes:

Try again RW, as I have addressed this point countless times on here in the past.

Also, how would you feel if Tokyo, the capital of Japan, was now only 45% Japanese, due to being flooded with whites, blacks, arabs and god knows whoever else. Would you see this as healthy 'progressive' liberalism? Or would you denounce it as colonization?