The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"As usual Renee can't refute the major parts of the argument, and instead just spews the usual nonsensical venom because she doesn't like what's being said... .   :001_rolleyes:  

So genius, which parts of the essay are wrong?  It's pretty much bang on in every department, despite you regarding it as an 'opinion piece'.  

It's simply an undeniable fact that white people are being displaced and outbred in their native homelands around the globe. Naturally though of course  an obese female with a taste for n1gger cock isn't in the least bit worried about it.  :laugh3:

CITE THE SOURCE, ASSHOLE....or are you trying to take credit for this lengthy pile of unreadable garbage?

This goes squarely back to your inability to provide objective non-biased material to support your arguments. Citing information properly is the only way we the readers can gauge the validity of your crap. But then again nothing you cite is truly valid. It's all twisted alt-right opinion based, faux intellectual, nonsense.

BTW, thanks for proving my other evaluation of your emotional and intellectual maturity...once challenged, you resort to name calling and adhomin attacks...ie.."obese female with a taste for nigger cock".... :laugh3:

You are so full of shit that it isn't even funny anymore....but keep talking, if we are lucky, maybe the few here who still think you are worth keeping around will start to see you as you really are.

Once again you are dodging the point, what the fuck difference does it make where the source is from or who wrote it?

The fact of the matter is what has been said is 100% right, and you just can't fucking stand it because you are unable to refute any of  it.  ac_lmfao

As for 'keeping me around', its only really you who I constantly lock horns with, and going by your track record of being a generally unpleasant, opinionated, puss filled bag of lard, I think it speaks volumes about who the real problem is around here...

Is that a serious answer; even after I spelled out why the source is integral to making a valid arguement......Are you really that dumb?....Well, we all know the answer to that.... :laugh3:

Maybe if you went to school and learned how to perform objective research and a little critical thinking, you wouldn't be such a bunged up, internet conspiracy magnet, sponge head. Maybe you would have real opinions of your own?

As for refuting the major tenants of the argument....I'm not going to waste time doing so. It's an opinion piece that thus far cites unsubstantiated data. The author....who is NOT YOU, BTW....freely admits that he is not an expert and the premise of his post is his opinion. I could give a lengthy diatribe based on my opinion as well but what would be the point;...that I disagree with major theme of your cribbed post????....Wow, wouldn't that be something? :nea:  :001_rolleyes:

If you want to have a real discussion on this issue bring forth some real and objective information and not just more of your lunatic fringe, alt-right, antisemitism. The bottom line is you are a frightened little xenophobic shit.

BTW, "genocide" as defined...[size=150]gen·o·cide[/size]

noun

The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

synonyms:   mass murder, mass homicide, massacre;

Declining birth rates and open unchecked immigration do not qualify as "genocide", white or otherwise. "White genocide" is a buzz term that you alt-right, ignorant, fear mongering, pieces of shit use to whip up the brain dead into a xenophobic frenzy. By virtue of of the fact that the term is being used to elicit a sensationalized, emotional, agenda driven, response makes it totally unworthy of any rational discussion. Case closed, FUCK OFF.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I didn't even read it nor will I until I know who wrote it because it sure as shit wasn't you, SCOUSE.

I posted a link to the forum and author in my original response.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, well, well.

Scouse posts an argument; a perspective on the white world.

And all the little lefties and troll chasers leap up and down and do everything BUT address the tenets of the actual post.

But, if it were about blacks, or muslims, you would nod your head in sombre agreement and murmur about how cruel and unfair the white dominant world is.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the worldl.

You nailed it. The source thing was a deflection because the subject is in conflict with their prog sensibilities.

Watch who the fuck you are calling a "prog".

Questioning the source is in no way deflection because the entire premise of the thread is steeped in alt-right political agenda. In that respect it is the duty of the readers to question the veracity of the source. Only then can it be determined if the subject is worth an objective discussion.

I'm getting extremely tired of people pulling agenda driven shit out of their ass and then trying to present and defend it as fact.

Questioning the source of bullshit was once was a standard practice during any rational discussion...now I guess according to some, we are supposed to accept it as a casualty of the dumbing down of rational debate around here.

Furthermore as Kiebers already eluded to....this whole thing was a troll designed to get a predetermined response and therefore unworthy of any real or meaningful discussion.

RW

And all the little lefties and troll chasers leap up and down and do everything BUT address the tenets of the actual post.

But, if it were about blacks, or muslims, you would nod your head in sombre agreement and murmur about how cruel and unfair the white dominant world is.

You're simply too embarrassed to enter the debate on where white people sit on the world's cultural stage, and too filled with faux "shame" to even consider that white people have been their own worst enemy for generations, all based on an assumption of guilt and culpability for all the ills of the worldl.

You nailed it. The source thing was a deflection because the subject is in conflict with their prog sensibilities.

Questioning the source is in no way deflection because the entire premise of the thread is steeped in alt-right political agenda. In that respect it is the duty of the readers to question the veracity of the source. Only then can it be determined if the subject is worth an objective discussion.

I'm getting extremely tired of people pulling agenda driven shit out of their ass and then trying to present and defend it as fact.

Questioning the source of bullshit was once was a standard practice during any rational discussion...now I guess according to some, we are supposed to accept it as a casualty of the dumbing down of rational debate around here.

Furthermore as Kiebers already eluded to....this whole thing was a troll designed to get a predetermined response and therefore unworthy of any real or meaningful discussion.

As usual Renee, you summed it up beautifully.

The best is when you ask them to support their stupidity with fact and you get no response.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Why would anyone take a crazy conspiracy theory seriously? Why would you take it seriously?

Check a dictionary. There's no "white genocide". There are more whites on Earth today than any time in history. There are more whites today than there were 1,000 or 100 years ago. There are whites on Earth today than there were yesterday.

Quote from: "Bricktop"In fact, Fashionista, your family was so enamoured by white culture, they emigrated to one, and you were welcomed with open arms and access to all the advantages.

Show some respect.

You think Fash's family came here for white culture? :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

As usual Renee, you summed it up beautifully.

The best is when you ask them to support their stupidity with fact and you get no response.

You know what the real disturbing issue here is? It's the fact that a dummy like me can identify a key element of proper debate and drive the point home while others who are supposed to be knowledgeable and experienced in such things cannot or WILL not.

If you or I were to post an extremist POV based solely on our opinion of political or social matters, we would instantly be branded as hysterical and irrational women.

But no...here we find seemingly intelligent, level headed male members (excuse the loose terms) of this community defending and indeed encouraging faux intellectual discussion while attempting to shoo away a basic principle of logical debate.

Any competent debater knows that the first thing you look at before entering a debate is the source. If the source is suspect, the integrity of the source is the first item you jump on. Shitty sourcing and poor citation leads to meaningless inane debates. If the source is corrupt in it's purpose, then we might just as well be arguing about how many angels can dance in the head of a pin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Bricktop"In fact, Fashionista, your family was so enamoured by white culture, they emigrated to one, and you were welcomed with open arms and access to all the advantages.

Show some respect.

You think Fash's family came here for white culture? :laugh:

Just so there is no mistake, my father was persecuted by Chiang Kai Shek and after his death, his son, Chiang Ching Kuo..

My father spent time in jail as a young man, tortured for his opposition to Chiang's, authoritarian far right regime..

He knew as long as the KMT dynasty was in power in Taiwan there would be no future for his family..

This is why my mother came to Canada to give birth to me..

We went back to Taiwan, and returned again as a family when we were permitted to.

RW

I didn't know you were Canadian born.

You have smart parents my dear.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't know you were Canadian born.

You have smart parents my dear.

My mother came here to give birth to me and as soon as we were able, we returned to Taiwan for several years..

My younger brother was born in Taiwan..

Of course, I don't remember those couple of months in Calgary as a newborn.

:laugh:

RW

I would imagine not haha.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Anyone who's uncomfortable with discussing what Scouse was talking about.

But, if you want sources, I will give you some.

Oxford Professor and population expert DAVID COLEMAN says white Britons could be in the minority by the 2060s - or sooner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tinue.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html

White British population has fallen by more than HALF in just 20 years in just 20 years in parts of UK as country becomes 'more segregated'

ngland's white population overall fell from 86.8 per cent in 2001 to 79.8 in 2011.

During that ten-year period, the number of white residents in Newham, East London, dropped from 33.6 per cent to 16.7 per cent.

And in Slough, Berks, it fell from 58.3 per cent to 34.5. Leicester, Birmingham and Luton also saw large declines across the decade.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/">https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/w ... egregated/">https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/

It's official: Minority babies are the majority among the nation's infants, but only just

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/">http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... only-just/">http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

Ukraine's Population in Rapid Decline

http://blog.euromonitor.com/2012/05/ukraines-population-in-rapid-decline.html">http://blog.euromonitor.com/2012/05/ukr ... cline.html">http://blog.euromonitor.com/2012/05/ukraines-population-in-rapid-decline.html

Ukraine suffering population decline

Let's add Ukraine to the list of European countries in population decline.

https://www.mercatornet.com/demography/view/12494">https://www.mercatornet.com/demography/view/12494

RW

That's not what a "Prog" is at all.  

:dash1:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Get over the bloody prog comment. Do I think Renee is a prog?  Probably not, but I don't care anyway. The issue is white cultural suicide.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"As usual Renee can't refute the major parts of the argument, and instead just spews the usual nonsensical venom because she doesn't like what's being said... .   :001_rolleyes:  

So genius, which parts of the essay are wrong?  It's pretty much bang on in every department, despite you regarding it as an 'opinion piece'.  

It's simply an undeniable fact that white people are being displaced and outbred in their native homelands around the globe. Naturally though of course  an obese female with a taste for n1gger cock isn't in the least bit worried about it.  :laugh3:

CITE THE SOURCE, ASSHOLE....or are you trying to take credit for this lengthy pile of unreadable garbage?

This goes squarely back to your inability to provide objective non-biased material to support your arguments. Citing information properly is the only way we the readers can gauge the validity of your crap. But then again nothing you cite is truly valid. It's all twisted alt-right opinion based, faux intellectual, nonsense.

BTW, thanks for proving my other evaluation of your emotional and intellectual maturity...once challenged, you resort to name calling and adhomin attacks...ie.."obese female with a taste for nigger cock".... :laugh3:

You are so full of shit that it isn't even funny anymore....but keep talking, if we are lucky, maybe the few here who still think you are worth keeping around will start to see you as you really are.

Once again you are dodging the point, what the fuck difference does it make where the source is from or who wrote it?

The fact of the matter is what has been said is 100% right, and you just can't fucking stand it because you are unable to refute any of  it.  ac_lmfao

As for 'keeping me around', its only really you who I constantly lock horns with, and going by your track record of being a generally unpleasant, opinionated, puss filled bag of lard, I think it speaks volumes about who the real problem is around here...

Is that a serious answer; even after I spelled out why the source is integral to making a valid arguement......Are you really that dumb?....Well, we all know the answer to that.... :laugh3:

Maybe if you went to school and learned how to perform objective research and a little critical thinking, you wouldn't be such a bunged up, internet conspiracy magnet, sponge head. Maybe you would have real opinions of your own?

As for refuting the major tenants of the argument....I'm not going to waste time doing so. It's an opinion piece that thus far cites unsubstantiated data. The author....who is NOT YOU, BTW....freely admits that he is not an expert and the premise of his post is his opinion. I could give a lengthy diatribe based on my opinion as well but what would be the point;...that I disagree with major theme of your cribbed post????....Wow, wouldn't that be something? :nea:  :001_rolleyes:

If you want to have a real discussion on this issue bring forth some real and objective information and not just more of your lunatic fringe, alt-right, antisemitism. The bottom line is you are a frightened little xenophobic shit.

BTW, "genocide" as defined...

Case closed? I don't fucking think so tubs, the very fact that you claim to be right wing is hilarious in itself, when all you do is spew anti-white, leftist bullshit all the time, while venting your usual brand of crap at anyone who dares to speak the truth about what is happening in the world to white people.  

You clearly  do not give 2 flying fucks about whites being displaced in their homelands or all the Jewish/leftist agendas which are promoted under the guise of 'diversity' and 'globalism'. You know what that makes you, considering you are supposedly 'white' yourself?  A race traitor piece of shit who doesn't deserve fucking oxygen. You can't even be honest about your intentions either, and pretend to be on the 'right' when your behavior and comments suggest the complete opposite...  :001_rolleyes:

Now, lets get to the really funny parts of your rebuttal....  you and your idiotic leftist friends have moaned on and on about a source, well here you go, the original thread was from this forum, which despite being called the Conservative Conspiracy Forum, doesn't make what has been said any less true or valid...

http://conserpiracy.boards.net/thread/7/white-genocide">http://conserpiracy.boards.net/thread/7/white-genocide

Happy now? Let me guess what your response will be, something along the line of 'That's a right wing conspiracy forum, so anything that is said on there automatically can be disregarded because it's all based on hate and racism!'.   :oeudC:

You also claim that the entire essay is based on merely opinion, and is not based on fact whatsoever..... Well that's interesting, because doesn't Political Correctness exist?  Along with feminism, Marxism, and racial mixing? All of these agendas are widespread in modern society, or am I wrong?  They are all contributing to the decline of white civilisation in one way or another.  

As for your remark about white genocide, it's in reference to the decline of white people in Europe, the US and Australia, or do you deny that this phenomenon is taking place also?

RW

Get over the bloody prog comment. Do I think Renee is a prog?  Probably not, but I don't care anyway. The issue is white cultural suicide.

Then stop muddying the issue with your stupid off base labels.  You aren't going to get away with talking out your ass so get used to being called out on the dumbshit you say or smarten the fuck up.  Your choice.
Beware of Gaslighters!