The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
You realise if you let shitty people into your country, that's on you right?

On 'me'?  You do realise that us common folks can't stop who comes into this country right?   ac_unsure

You vote don't you?

Voting is a fucking sham, the Jew controls both sides, just like in the US with the Democrats and the Republicans.  

Any party who gains significant popularity which is not under Kosher control gets crushed , just as the British National Party did back in 2010.  

Voting today is liking choosing cancer or aids, the outcome is inevitably going to be the same.

Well I guess you're fucked then.

I suggest moving to the boonies to live with the sheep (but just the white ones).

Here in the UK things are fucked. Only a civil war and breakdown of the establishment would possibly begin to rectify things, but even then England will never be the same as it was back in the 50's and 60's, unless a right wing government gained power and  made  England white again.

You weren't even alive then FFS.

Are you feeling like other Brits want to revolt too, outside of your peer group that is?  

Anyway if you are going to revolt, you better get on it before you really get outnumbered.

Yep, I know many who are sick and tired of things, both in real life and online but the problem lies with many of them not wanting to disrupt their everyday lives of going to work, paying the mortgage , watching the footy on the weekend etc.  

Things haven't got bad enough yet for them to get off their arses and revolt, it would take a huge breakdown in society for that to happen, where food was running out, no electricity etc......  kinda like a Walking Dead scenario really, which is sad, and just highlights how selfish most people are.

RW

You realise if you let shitty people into your country, that's on you right?

On 'me'?  You do realise that us common folks can't stop who comes into this country right?   ac_unsure

You vote don't you?

Voting is a fucking sham, the Jew controls both sides, just like in the US with the Democrats and the Republicans.  

Any party who gains significant popularity which is not under Kosher control gets crushed , just as the British National Party did back in 2010.  

Voting today is liking choosing cancer or aids, the outcome is inevitably going to be the same.

Well I guess you're fucked then.

I suggest moving to the boonies to live with the sheep (but just the white ones).

Here in the UK things are fucked. Only a civil war and breakdown of the establishment would possibly begin to rectify things, but even then England will never be the same as it was back in the 50's and 60's, unless a right wing government gained power and  made  England white again.

You weren't even alive then FFS.

Are you feeling like other Brits want to revolt too, outside of your peer group that is?  

Anyway if you are going to revolt, you better get on it before you really get outnumbered.

Yep, I know many who are sick and tired of things, both in real life and online but the problem lies with many of them not wanting to disrupt their everyday lives of going to work, paying the mortgage , watching the footy on the weekend etc.  

Things haven't got bad enough yet for them to get off their arses and revolt, it would take a huge breakdown in society for that to happen, where food was running out, no electricity etc......  kinda like a Walking Dead scenario really, which is sad, and just highlights how selfish most people are.

So no real taste for it.

That probably adds to your feeling of nationalistic impotence, eh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Impotence? I'm not Bricktop!  ( ac_biggrin )  

Its just gonna be a long uphill struggle that is going to take years to sort out.  

Hell, the Jews play the long game so why shouldn't us white nationalists?  

We are making progress though, slowly but surely, but only time will tell how long it's going to take for the Jew to be exposed and expelled again.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Impotence? I'm not Bricktop!  ( ac_biggrin )  

Oi!!!

ac_beating

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Impotence? I'm not Bricktop!  ( ac_biggrin )  

Oi!!!

ac_beating

I told you people have you all figured out without my help.   ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

SCOUSE do you have any idea what's really involved with open revolt?

My father spent years in prison in Taiwan for his opposition to a bloodthirsty dictator..

He was tortured and carried the scars of PTSD all his life..

Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, while far from perfect don't persecute their citizens who oppose the government of the day the way Chiang Kai Shek did..

If people are going to risk a lot, than a lot has to be taken away first and I don't just mean the creature comforts of a first world society.

Bricktop

We'll see. Let's see...who did you personally slur and state you hated, called "stupid", or other slurs?

Herman, of course.

Iron Horse Jockey.

Scouse...naturally.

Fashionista...many, many times.

Shen Li.Many, many times.

cc...but that's no secret.

Seoulbro.

Romero.

Each one insulted and abused by you in private, to me.

So, let's see who is "figured out". Me...or a backstabbing, vile, psychotic bitch with a mental disorder.

Like you said...you don't belong here. So fuck off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We'll see. Let's see...who did you personally slur and state you hated, called "stupid", or other slurs?

Herman, of course.

Iron Horse Jockey.

Scouse...naturally.

Seoulbro.

Romero.

So, let's see who is "figured out". Me...or a backstabbing, vile, psychotic bitch with a mental disorder.

Most people have said things in the heat of the moment they later regret.

RW

I say what I want to say to people's faces just the same.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Lies. Again with the lies.

You say the most despicable things about members here...you know, the place where you "don't belong".

You started your own forum. Why?

Because you could not stand the members here. Because I and others encouraged you to create your own space to prevent the distress and emotional strain you experienced here and elsewhere.

Speaking for myself, I could not tolerate your constant rantings and fury over minor forum issues.

Or is that more lies???

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We'll see. Let's see...who did you personally slur and state you hated, called "stupid", or other slurs?

Herman, of course.

Iron Horse Jockey.

Scouse...naturally.

Seoulbro.

Romero.

For fuck's sake, Fash.

I am not talking about heat of the moment outbursts. I CAN tell the difference.

I am talking about a continued, vicious and emotional rage directed at those above. I am talking about TEARS of rage at people who rail against her bitterness, when she turns around and blames everyone but herself for her failure to control herself. I speak of that with sour and bitter experience.

Even today, she blames me for her mental breakdowns and bi-polar rants...apparently forgetting she is under psychiatric care as well as taking medications that cause severe emotional trauma.

Don't pain a smiley face on madness. She is quite ill, and deteriorating. I feel sorry for her, and wish I could have done more to support her...but I simply couldn't cope with it any more.

RW

It's not news.  I've been upfront about my thoughts and feelings.

Oh BTW, I took some screens of shit you've said about people here and sent it to a poster (I knew you were going to do this too).  I can actually prove the things you've said about people if you want to discuss this with evidence.

Just kidding!  I don't give enough of a fuck haha!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No-one here is in any doubt about my opinions of them.

I do not pretend to be a friend while driving a knife in their back. That's your SOP.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Herman, of course.

Iron Horse Jockey.

Scouse...naturally.

Seoulbro.

Romero.

For fuck's sake, Fash.

I am not talking about heat of the moment outbursts. I CAN tell the difference.

I am talking about a continued, vicious and emotional rage directed at those above. I am talking about TEARS of rage at people who rail against her bitterness, when she turns around and blames everyone but herself for her failure to control herself. I speak of that with sour and bitter experience.

Even today, she blames me for her mental breakdowns and bi-polar rants...apparently forgetting she is under psychiatric care as well as taking medications that cause severe emotional trauma.

Don't pain a smiley face on madness. She is quite ill, and deteriorating. I feel sorry for her, and wish I could have done more to support her...but I simply couldn't cope with it any more.

:roll:

So why did I have to dump you three times (including an hour ago when you rang me and made me tell you again that I'm done) if you couldn't cope with me?  

Sleep off the rage Steve.  Turn off the gaslighting.

Tomorrow will take care of itself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"No-one here is in any doubt about my opinions of them.

I do not pretend to be a friend while driving a knife in their back. That's your SOP.

I wouldn't be too sure about that Steve.  My logs say otherwise.
Beware of Gaslighters!