Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What would you do?

Started by shin, July 10, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Renee

Jump out of the tree onto the crocodile and ride it like surfboard to safety. Like this....

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/62972471.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Jump out of the tree onto the crocodile and ride it like surfboard to safety. Like this....

I never knew raccoons were so cool.

RW

They are rabid little fuckers and I bet that alligator knows it and just gives that furry little beast a ride.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"Jump out of the tree onto the crocodile and ride it like surfboard to safety. Like this....

I almost said to ride the lion lol.

The alligator is laughing at him.

What is at the base of the tree? A trap?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "Blazor"

I almost said to ride the lion lol.

The alligator is laughing at him.

What is at the base of the tree? A trap?

I think it's a rifle...but then again...it could be a broom.. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

In that case, what I would do, is be Gandalf. First I would whisper to a moth, and have the moth go tell the Eagles I see in the upper corner that I need help. To buy some time, I would light some tree limbs on fire and wave it at the snake, causing the snake to fall into the water with the alligator. Then throw the burning limb at the lion, causing the grass to catch fire, and make the lion withdraw some. As the fires come up to the tree, the Eagle swoops in, and I land on its back and fly safely away. I then relax with my pipe and blow smoke rings.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Renee"

In that case, what I would do, is be Gandalf. First I would whisper to a moth, and have the moth go tell the Eagles I see in the upper corner that I need help. To buy some time, I would light some tree limbs on fire and wave it at the snake, causing the snake to fall into the water with the alligator. Then throw the burning limb at the lion, causing the grass to catch fire, and make the lion withdraw some. As the fires come up to the tree, the Eagle swoops in, and I land on its back and fly safely away. I then relax with my pipe and blow smoke rings.

Sounds like a plan to me....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I suppose if the man had anything in his pockets he might be able to throw it and distract the lion long enough that could reach down and grab the rifle.

realgrimm

I figured this one out on Facebook, you grab the snake throw it at the lion that will distract him/her,then get the rifle shoot the lion and feed the alligator..then just walk away

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I figured this one out on Facebook, you grab the snake throw it at the lion that will distract him/her,then get the rifle shoot the lion and feed the alligator..then just walk away

You're a very brave man realgrimm.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"I figured this one out on Facebook, you grab the snake throw it at the lion that will distract him/her,then get the rifle shoot the lion and feed the alligator..then just walk away

It's the only way to escape, the rest end in tragedy ...I FUCKIN LOVE LOGIC PUZZLES!! :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's the only way to escape, the rest end in tragedy ...I FUCKIN LOVE LOGIC PUZZLES!! :yahoo:

He will be dead if he does nothing, that's for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"What's your next move?

I would take my chances on the lion.

GORDY GAMBINO

I'd wait until the animals all ate Renees fat arse then walk away cos they be that full they no run no more.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE