Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Drunk Pigs

Started by RW, July 21, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20228265_676383579153163_5146413274483090970_n.jpg?oh=7ca68d368be9847e56ef46cc8831349f&oe=5A04E28B">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I'm a Pisces.

I'm usually a happy drunk.  Sadly, people often don't appreciate my sense of humour.

And Fuck the Admin, and the crybabies for whining non-stop, for this "Mod Approval" bullshit.  You fags say I complain?  All you fucking do is whine and cry to Fash, and she relents.

RW

You are the biggest whiner here hands down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I don't think so!

I'm on this mod approval crap because of you and your two other hoop-cleaning friends doing nothing but cry to Fash!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are the biggest whiner here hands down.

If you added up all the whining here, Mel would beat it by a three to one ratio.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"You are the biggest whiner here hands down.

If you added up all the whining here, Mel would beat it by a three to one ratio.

He really doesn't see it.  He thinks he's some victim of all us hags.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Has Mel been banned again from VF?

I would never post, or rather whine like he does anywhere where I was not welcome.

Unlike the constantly whining "RW-Renee-Leopardsocks' Trifecta that you 'oh so much' admire?

Give it up, Fash.  You've proven time and time again that your vision and judgement is impaired...  MUCH more impaired than I could ever be, even after a 12 pack.

I don't EVER cry to Fash, nor will I ever.

Unlike you and that teabagging, buck toothed, illiterate, fringe dweller, I don't whine or cry or play the victim. I've never bitched to a mod or the admin about either of you. But you two have a rep for shedding crocodile tears aplenty about me. The two of you should put your meager  resources together and buy a pair of testicles.....You can take turns wearing them so you can at least find out what it feels like to be a man.

You see shit head, if I have a problem with you or anyone else I take it directly to you and shove it right up your whiney ass. You think I got this rep as a hard ass bitch by being a teary-eyed, self absorbed, loser, like you?... Think again, you gin blossomed, clown.....:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah it's why I started my own board and it doesn't have any stupid drinken idiots or dipshit moderators.

Thx for the invite

You don't know what you're missing, Gordo. Sucks to be you.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Has Mel been banned again from VF?

I would never post, or rather whine like he does anywhere where I was not welcome.

Unlike the constantly whining "RW-Renee-Leopardsocks' Trifecta that you 'oh so much' admire?

Give it up, Fash.  You've proven time and time again that your vision and judgement is impaired...  MUCH more impaired than I could ever be, even after a 12 pack.

I don't EVER cry to Fash, nor will I ever.

Unlike you and that teabagging, buck toothed, illiterate, fringe dweller, I don't whine or cry or play the victim. I've never bitched to a mod or the admin about either of you. But you two have a rep for shedding crocodile tears aplenty about me. The two of you should put your meager  resources together and buy a pair of testicles.....You can take turns wearing them so you can at least find out what it feels like to be a man.

You see shit head, if I have a problem with you or anyone else I take it directly to you and shove it right up your whiney ass. You think I got this rep as a hard ass bitch by being a teary-eyed, self absorbed, loser, like you?... Think again, you gin blossomed, clown.....:laugh3:

This is absolutely true.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah it's why I started my own board and it doesn't have any stupid drinken idiots or dipshit moderators.

Thx for the invite

o r'ly

Sucks ah yes you remember old Roxy before the bandsaw bit

so how is that working out for ya ?

I'd rather be born black.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20228265_676383579153163_5146413274483090970_n.jpg?oh=7ca68d368be9847e56ef46cc8831349f&oe=5A04E28B">

Ha! don't know how I missed this.  :laugh:

I'm a Gemini so, yes, people tend to leave the party and forget about me as I lay on the living room couch sleeping off my two beers.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"

Thx for the invite

o r'ly

Sucks ah yes you remember old Roxy before the bandsaw bit

so how is that working out for ya ?

I'd rather be born black.

Roxanne has nothing to do with your being too much of an Abo to get invited anywhere.

For the record, I'd rather be born a cucaracha than find myself walking the earth as Gordy Gambino.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Me too he is such a cunt that guy....555

cucaracha....hmmm...got it grass skirt time....cucaracha ah cucaracha da da d da da day
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20228265_676383579153163_5146413274483090970_n.jpg?oh=7ca68d368be9847e56ef46cc8831349f&oe=5A04E28B">

This is not accurate lol.

I was born in the Libra/Scorpio cusp, technically a Scorpio, but lean towards Libra a lot. When I do drink, I consider myself more of a happy/funny drunk. No way Im an angry drunk, at all. Flirty... yes I can be lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview