Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Asians

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's come to my attention the owner of this frickin forum is a slanty eyed nipper.

Bricktop

I'm impressed.

That anything could draw your miniscule attention span far enough for you to conclude anything.

Did you get help, or is that all your own work?

You know, Ive met a few oilrig workers. What I concluded was that despite the unjustifiably large amounts of money they earned, they were still miserable, dehumanised self-loathing pissants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm impressed.

That anything could draw your miniscule attention span far enough for you to conclude anything.

Did you get help, or is that all your own work?

You know, Ive met a few oilrig workers. What I concluded was that despite the unjustifiably large amounts of money they earned, they were still miserable, dehumanised self-loathing pissants.

RW likes the bad boys you frickin candyass.

Bricktop

That's true.

But assholes, not so much.

I wonder, did your jail time turn you into a faggot, or were you always a little effeminate?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's true.

I wonder, did your jail time turn you into a faggot, or were you always a little effeminate?

I've been in the joint many times. Sometimes short durations and then penn  time. As an alpaha male, I always survived This is one of the many reasons RW likes us bad boys

RW

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0517e05c097a9b79151513146cfbcdcf1a58ca-wm.jpg?v=3">
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That's true.

I've been in the joint many times. Sometimes short durations and then penn  time. As an alpaha male, I always survived This is one of the many reasons RW likes us bad boys

what did ya do ? :evilthoughts2:  acc_devil
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

http://avcentraloffice.org/mt-content/uploads/2015/11/aa-01.gif">

Odinson

Jailtime aint as bad as it sounds... Sure some guys get raped but they would have gotten anyway even out of the prison.

If you see something illegal happening, dont tell because it aint your business.

Just keep a low profile and dont let anybody touch your stuff. :D

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"It's come to my attention the owner of this frickin forum is a slanty eyed nipper.

You have been here long enough to know that the owner is Asian...  or at least should have known that.

I'm White, by the way, just in case you didn't know.

I know the ethnicity of the vast majority of posters, so if ever in doubt, or it's ever in question for you, don't hesitate to ask...

Ace will point you to who's the "slanty eyed nippers," and to who's not!  I'm here to help!

GORDY GAMBINO

My slope head wif has the most beautiful Thai eyes when she closes them. Such a sweety unlike youse Canadian biatches.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

I drink cheap vodka

It really messes me up.

It eats away muscle. Not that I ever had any.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"It's come to my attention the owner of this frickin forum is a slanty eyed nipper.

You have been here long enough to know that the owner is Asian...  or at least should have known that.

I'm White, by the way, just in case you didn't know.

I know the ethnicity of the vast majority of posters, so if ever in doubt, or it's ever in question for you, don't hesitate to ask...

Ace will point you to who's the "slanty eyed nippers," and to who's not!  I'm here to help!

He knows that Mel..

:001_rolleyes:

He's an annoying alcoholic just like you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview