Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

It's My Turn for a Drama Queen Thread.

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I guess I just don't get this whole sub-forum fetishism.

If you want a controlled conversation, go to Langley, Virginia.

Who's talking controlled?

Think of this sub as the kiddie table..

No table manners are required.

RW

I don't get people thinking they can use a mod panel to censor discussion and have that be ok with posters.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't get people thinking they can use a mod panel to censor discussion and have that be ok with posters.

Fuck off you idiotic pathetic crybaby cunt. You spend every minute of the day here whining until the spineless admin can't stand your tears anymore and gives into you.

You chased away two good posters, you and the faggot are free to spam away ceec's sub and you got the main board tied up with your petty bitching. Just like a spoiled brat, you got everything you wanted. Now shut the fuck up or I'll rip your flapping jaws apart and shit down your throat.

RW

Do you think you intimidate me you fat drunk slob?

LOL!

What did I want?  A mod not to drive posters away by deleting their shit?

You, cc la snowflake and IHJ have to use a mod panel so people don't reply to you?  Who are the cry babies?

Fuck off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Now shut the fuck up or I'll rip your flapping jaws apart and shit down your throat.

Fashionista thanks you for responding like an adult, Herman.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"Now shut the fuck up or I'll rip your flapping jaws apart and shit down your throat.

Funny how this slob can derail almost every thread he posts in and still not have his shit moved or deleted.  Romero compares a hijab to a habit and he's "spamming".

ac_umm
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Now that is sarcasm..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

If anyone wants evidence of why there is a need for this sub, what you quoted is all the evidence one needs.

GORDY GAMBINO

I never been asked to be a fucken mod once.

Youse can all go suck the snotty end of my fuck stick.

Not you Renee.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"You have a forum wrecking pissant that is here every minute of the day. She chased away ceec and would not give old Jock a chance. The result, ceec's sub has abandoned by the regs who enjoyed the info in it, old Jock is leaving, never ending bitching and whining on the main board and an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

She's worse for business than Mel ever was. Is that idiot really worth it?

RW has a clique of loyal little followers who mostly turn a blind eye to her actions while getting on the case of anyone who behaves in the same way.

Case in point,  it looks like one of her loyal lapdogs Kiebers has edited the thread title no?  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And another stick in the eye, bickering thread on the main board..

These threads are so much fun to read.

:001_rolleyes:

As usual, you can thank the idiot. The entitled cunt is on here all day long and doing 95 per cent of the bitching.

And let's not forget for one minute that you caused enough chaos around here with your shitty modding style to choke a horse. You are one of the last people here to be calling anyone an "entitled cunt".

YOU were handed a modicum of power to use for the stewardship of this forum and instead of acting like an ethical, responsible, adult, you behaved like a self entitled juvenile delinquent. You should be thankful that a person like Fash is this forum's owner because if it was anyone else, your behavior would have made you into past history.

I never spoke of this before, mainly because in the beginning I supported you as mod and felt you had potential to do good but you betrayed a trust. Your actions were a slap in the face to someone who looked to you and counted on your help. You may find it no big deal but some people (Fash, RW and others) put a lot of time and effort in on building this small community simply so that misfits and dimwits like yourself can have a social outlet. If you think it's okay to shit all over that, then all I can say is fuck you and the barrel full of rot gut you rolled in on.

Do my eyes deceive me here? YOU are the last fucking person who deserves to be critical of anyone's moderating ability.   :001_rolleyes:  

And before you use your typical response of accusing me of 'crying', no what I have said here is an observation based on previous experience and is relevant to the topic at hand.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"And another stick in the eye, bickering thread on the main board..

As usual, you can thank the idiot. The entitled cunt is on here all day long and doing 95 per cent of the bitching.

To be sure, though, it's quality bitching.

Unlike your barrel-wash-induced vomitus.

Oh take your tongue out of her shitpipe you grovelling little worm.   :oeudC:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Don't I have a say in this?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"

Don't I have a say in this?!

no cos someones tongue got in the way
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"You have a forum wrecking pissant that is here every minute of the day. She chased away ceec and would not give old Jock a chance. The result, ceec's sub has abandoned by the regs who enjoyed the info in it, old Jock is leaving, never ending bitching and whining on the main board and an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

She's worse for business than Mel ever was. Is that idiot really worth it?

RW has a clique of loyal little followers who mostly turn a blind eye to her actions while getting on the case of anyone who behaves in the same way.

Case in point,  it looks like one of her loyal lapdogs Kiebers has edited the thread title no?  :laugh:

I edited no thread titles. If you were not here to see things I would suggest not making assumptions. I am no one's lap dog. If someone starts an inflammatory thread it gets moved here. Just that simple.

But if I were a lap dog........
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

And before you use your typical response of accusing me of 'crying', no what I have said here is an observation based on previous experience and is relevant to the topic at hand.

Actually you are not involved nor relevant.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview