Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

It's My Turn for a Drama Queen Thread.

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"You have a forum wrecking pissant that is here every minute of the day. She chased away ceec and would not give old Jock a chance. The result, ceec's sub has abandoned by the regs who enjoyed the info in it, old Jock is leaving, never ending bitching and whining on the main board and an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

She's worse for business than Mel ever was. Is that idiot really worth it?

RW has a clique of loyal little followers who mostly turn a blind eye to her actions while getting on the case of anyone who behaves in the same way.

Case in point,  it looks like one of her loyal lapdogs Kiebers has edited the thread title no?  :laugh:

No, I believe the title is what Herman wrote.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You have a forum wrecking pissant that is here every minute of the day. She chased away ceec and would not give old Jock a chance. The result, ceec's sub has abandoned by the regs who enjoyed the info in it, old Jock is leaving, never ending bitching and whining on the main board and an unbelievable sense of entitlement.

IHJ left? I see BT left too, but he'll be back.

In my opinion IHJ is as xenophobic as Scouse. But, unlike you he's not an asshole.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"
Oh take your tongue out of her shitpipe you grovelling little worm.   :oeudC:

Don't I have a say in this?!

Thanks for bleaching, RW.

ac_razz
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "RW"
Oh take your tongue out of her shitpipe you grovelling little worm.   :oeudC:

Don't I have a say in this?!

Thanks for bleaching, RW.

ac_razz

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
If you want a controlled conversation, go to Langley, Virginia.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

RW has a clique of loyal little followers who mostly turn a blind eye to her actions while getting on the case of anyone who behaves in the same way.

Case in point,  it looks like one of her loyal lapdogs Kiebers has edited the thread title no?  :laugh:

What "actions" would those be?  

I post.  I reply to people - to everyone.  You think your white genocide thread would have gone anywhere had you been ignored?  I don't form groups to exclude posters.  I don't start subforums that only certain posters who say the things I like can post in.  I never used the mod panel to delete or move posts that I merely disagreed with.  I don't accuse people of trolling.  I don't even report posts like Herman's where they are nothing but tirades of insulting filth.  I also have never banned you or edited your Jewish hating shit.  I'll tell you what I think of you and your opinion but I'll fight for you to be able to post it (within the rules of course).

People have short memories around here.  We talk about the GS sub like it is or should be some exclusive space. Yes, it was created to prevent this place looking like an Islam bashing fest but rather than discouraging cc from posting on her topic of interest, a space was made to accommodate her interest.  RR is another one.  It was a place where offending posts or posters could be put so they wouldn't have to be removed.  It was done with a spirit of INCLUSIVITY.  It's been difficult to watch a group erode that.

So yes, I'm sorry so many have turned a blind eye to my many faults.  Stifling your ability to point them out just isn't one of them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And another stick in the eye, bickering thread on the main board..

These threads are so much fun to read.

:001_rolleyes:

As usual, you can thank the idiot. The entitled cunt is on here all day long and doing 95 per cent of the bitching.

And let's not forget for one minute that you caused enough chaos around here with your shitty modding style to choke a horse. You are one of the last people here to be calling anyone an "entitled cunt".

YOU were handed a modicum of power to use for the stewardship of this forum and instead of acting like an ethical, responsible, adult, you behaved like a self entitled juvenile delinquent. You should be thankful that a person like Fash is this forum's owner because if it was anyone else, your behavior would have made you into past history.

I never spoke of this before, mainly because in the beginning I supported you as mod and felt you had potential to do good but you betrayed a trust. Your actions were a slap in the face to someone who looked to you and counted on your help. You may find it no big deal but some people (Fash, RW and others) put a lot of time and effort in on building this small community simply so that misfits and dimwits like yourself can have a social outlet. If you think it's okay to shit all over that, then all I can say is fuck you and the barrel full of rot gut you rolled in on.

Do my eyes deceive me here? YOU are the last fucking person who deserves to be critical of anyone's moderating ability.   :001_rolleyes:.

Why is that, shithead?...Because I clipped you Nazi wings before you could shit up the place with your usual garbage? Because I was following the direction given to me by the management?

Again you're running your mouth without having the slightest clue. Don't you ever get tired of looking like a whiny fool?

Unfortunately Kiebers got around to addressing your relevancy in this before I could. But just to reiterate...what justifiably happened to you is not relevant to this issue in the least.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

In my opinion IHJ is as xenophobic as Scouse. But, unlike you he's not an asshole.

Now was that polite shrimp dick?

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Now was that polite shrimp dick?

Don't you have a barrel to drown yourself in?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview