The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Decades in the Making - Bountiful Bishops FINALLY nailed

Started by cc, July 24, 2017, 10:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Winston Blackmore and James Oler found guilty of polygamy by B.C. judge

Former bishops of Bountiful both have numerous wives and children

Both men are former bishops of the sect in the province's southeast. Neither denied having multiple marriages and Blackmore has fathered more than 145 children from his marriages.

"I'm guilty of living my religion and that's all I'm saying today because I've never denied that," Blackmore told reporters after the verdict.

"Twenty-seven years and tens of millions of dollars later, all we've proved is something we've never denied. I've never denied my faith. This is what we expected."

Maximum sentence is 5 years [Damn  :t1929: ]

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-polygamy-trial-1.4218735">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4218735">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-polygamy-trial-1.4218735
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Continued:

A lack of clarity around Canada's polygamy laws initially led to failed attempts at prosecuting Blackmore, followed by several efforts to clarify the legislation, including a reference question to the B.C. Supreme Court.

The court ruled in 2011 that laws banning polygamy were constitutional and did not violate religious freedoms guaranteed in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The mainstream Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, based in Utah, officially renounced polygamy in the late 1800s and disputes any connection to the fundamentalist group's form of Mormonism.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

I could get 200 wifs fucken easy with my fucken charm ya cunts anyways I stay with her indoors youse fuckstick cunts.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

One of the leaders had twenty five wives and one hundred and forty five children.

:shock:

cc

sick eh?

and the slobs got away with it for decades ... cops knew what was going on all along but were handcuffed with weak or no laws to act on and very difficult to prove

The really bad part is the girls are young, know of no other way / world

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"sick eh?

and the slobs got away with it for decades ... cops knew what was going on all along but were handcuffed with weak or no laws to act on and very difficult to prove

It is sickening cc..

RW lives close to their community..

I remember she said she has seen them before..

I couldn't imagine the leaders want the ladies communicating with outsiders.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"One of the leaders had twenty five wives and one hundred and forty five children.

dayum

Thiel

Yes, it's sick.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

Yes, it's sick.

Sick bastards should be castrated.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"One of the leaders had twenty five wives and one hundred and forty five children.

Fucken idiot why marry them when ya can have more.

I had like 50 bitches in Pattaya at the one time.

Other cunts get drunk....me I get all the women. I am a slut.

Now I'm married and yeah life is different. :wink:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Do you have multiple children from these many affairs, Gambino?

GORDY GAMBINO

Whadda you now a fucken ambulance chasing family lawyer that cuts me lunch and takes me money

you bum cunt
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

And the blue pills aren't working anymore.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE