The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: MEL

Started by realgrimm, July 04, 2017, 07:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

You don't need a zeppelin. The only sex you get is in a sty you pig.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Velvet"You don't need a zeppelin. The only sex you get is in a sty you pig.

Your daughter grunted a bit so it was ok. Like her momma.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Velvet"You don't need a zeppelin. The only sex you get is in a sty you pig.

Your daughter grunted a bit so it was ok. Like her momma.

Oh you know that my daughter volunteers at an old age home. I didn't realize you were one of the incontinent and impotent old men residing there.

GORDY GAMBINO

Think ya smart dontcha

yeah not bad for a woman

made me lol honey
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Think ya smart dontcha

yeah not bad for a woman

made me lol honey

But, I'm all man baby. ac_lovestruck

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Have you been banned from VF yet Mel?

Mel was drunk and angry last night..along with begging to be banned for no reason.  That's how hard Mel is.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Mel was drunk and angry last night..along with begging to be banned for no reason.  That's how hard Mel is.   :laugh3:

That's right!  Bitch Evs decided to give me a board warning for absolutely nothing, so I told her to stuff it!  Got a 90 day ban for that!

Oh well, fuck this place, and fuck that place.  It's clear that the Admins don't like The Ace!  I have a million other places I can post at.

GORDY GAMBINO

Me on the other hand I know a bow from a stern Captain Berry and will put worms on ya fucken hooks.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hard as a Rock Pile!"

That's right!  Bitch Evs decided to give me a board warning for absolutely nothing, so I told her to stuff it!  Got a 90 day ban for that!

Oh well, fuck this place, and fuck that place.  It's clear that the Admins don't like The Ace!  I have a million other places I can post at.

But, you chose us..

I knew you would show up here feeling sorry for yourself the second evs banned you.

Anonymous

I only posted here as a reply to Berry Sweet's post.  It should be quite clear that I was responding to her post, since I quoted it.

The only reason I even pop in from time to time, it that there's a small handful of posters left that have been posting alongside me for like 10+ years.

You claim I'm "not banned" from here, but in fact I pretty much am, since my posts need "mod approval" to appear, which could take who knows how long, if they even appear at all.  So you see, it's not really worthwhile for me to even bother, unless it's the very odd post here and there, replying to someone.

It is what it is.  The Ace and middle-aged to elderly female househag Admins don't seem to play well with each other, but I suppose that should come as no surprise...  Old Snitz DV didn't have the problem with househag Admins that some of these forums do...  I can understand you people liking cookie recipes moreso than old Snitz DV type content, but that's just not something I'll ever be able to accept.

It was what it was, and now it is what it is.  Seeing how these forums are super-slow with traffic most of the time anyhow these days, it's not like I'm really missing out on much anyhow.

Anonymous

Actually Mel, mod approval like any restriction is not permanent on this board..

Don't believe me, login with your Angry White Male handle and see.

Odinson

Quote from: "Hard as a Rock Pile!"

Evie doesnt tolerate you because you are german..

She loves nordic cock... Just like every other woman on the globe.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Alcoholic"Evie doesnt tolerate you because you are german..

There may very well be some truth to this, actually.

When my grandfather was 14, he served on a Nazi ship, which was subsequently captured, and he spent the next seven years as a POW in South Africa.

That story aside, she has referred to this fact in the past, almost attempting to use it as some sort of an insult to me, which of course doesn't bother me at all.

However, it is odd that you mention it, and now that I think about it, there could definitely be a connection there, since the Nazi's didn't like Serbs either (if they all are like Evs, I cannot blame Hitler for disliking them, actually!)

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Actually Mel, mod approval like any restriction is not permanent on this board..

I don't know why it was even implemented in the first place.  I mean, I had already been limited to this subforum (again, for no real apparent reason), so I understand that there is clearly some bias going on, just as next door, when I receive a warning that was completely arbitrary in nature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Actually Mel, mod approval like any restriction is not permanent on this board..

I don't know why it was even implemented in the first place.  I mean, I had already been limited to this subforum (again, for no real apparent reason), so I understand that there is clearly some bias going on, just as next door, when I receive a warning that was completely arbitrary in nature.

Poor little you..

:laugh:

Have you tried posting on the main board?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview