The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: How Leftists Keep Blacks And Women In Line

Started by Romero, October 14, 2012, 04:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Rand"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"i salad toss u for long time biatches

You have crossed the line for a second time Mr. Gambino

And you suck nigger cock
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Speaking of "threats"

im gonna have this board fucken trashed by the end of the fucken weekend

wanna root babe?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Admin"The problem is not that people are posting from the other forum, but why the biggest idiots, trolls and nasty immature assholes? We will probably let them play their pre-pubescent games and then pull the plug on em tomorrow. I'm not going to lose a good poster for the likes of Joe, PU and Gambino.

and i will trash your fucken ass when you are asleep motherfucker
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

OK, My turn to make threats: You even think about that  and you will lose one of your few friends.

I always have enjoyed back & forth with you because your usual banter is not said seriously and you could never ruffle me with words or vice versa ... all done with mutual respect under it all ....  I thought, ... but I do not like what I see above ... not at all
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Lance Leftardashian

Leftists only want to help blacks, women and other oppressed people.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Leftists only want to help blacks, women and other oppressed people.

How do you help oppressed people Lance?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Leftists only want to help blacks, women and other oppressed people.

By forcing you to pay.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

By forcing you to pay.

It's not only Lance that wants us to pay more even as our incomes remain stagnant or even drop..

We purchased fewer RRSPs this year..

Our government is already telling us we will be paying more taxes and my salary will be reduced..

The tithes our church collects are down too and now they are hinting they want us to pay more..

Everyone wants more when we have less.

ac_crying

Renee

By forcing you to pay.

It's not only Lance that wants us to pay more even as our incomes remain stagnant or even drop..

Our government is already telling us we will be paying more taxes and my salary will be reduced..

The tithes our church collects are down too and now they are hinting they want us to pay more..

ac_crying

That's how the progressive left rolls.....You have too much and others are still in need.  ac_umm

They take no account into consideration that whatever you have, you have worked and struggled for all your life. To the progs and the leftists those that work hard and succeed have a moral obligation to share what they have worked, bled and struggled for while "those in need" suck the teat endlessly.

Progs and leftists have no inclination to improve the lives of the "in need" demographic. They only want to create more of them so that they can increase their voter base. Taxing you into the poor house not only feeds their social policies and political obligations but it will ultimate transform the middle-class into a whole other teat sucking demographic. I don't know how it is in Canada but that is the overriding aim of the progressive movement that our current scumbag president subscribes to. The idea of creating a level playing field full of entitlement dependent citizens is what in 2008 then candidate Obama was referring to when he said that he want to "transform the fabric of America". And in the past 6 years, he has done his best to try and make that concept become a reality.  acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
That's how the progressive left rolls.....You have too much and others are still in need.  ac_umm

They take no account into consideration that whatever you have, you have worked and struggled for all your life. To the progs and the leftists those that work hard and succeed have a moral obligation to share what they have worked, bled and struggled for while "those in need" suck the teat endlessly.

Progs and leftists have no inclination to improve the lives of the "in need" demographic. They only want to create more of them so that they can increase their voter base. Taxing you into the poor house not only feeds their social policies and political obligations but it will ultimate transform the middle-class into a whole other teat sucking demographic. I don't know how it is in Canada but that is the overriding aim of the progressive movement that our current scumbag president subscribes to. The idea of creating a level playing field full of entitlement dependent citizens is what in 2008 then candidate Obama was referring to when he said that he want to "transform the fabric of America". And in the past 6 years, he has done his best to try and make that concept become a reality.  acc_angry

I don't disagree with what you are saying here Renee, but Fash is prolly talking about Alberta's current economic environment. We are an oil exporter and that commodity is being hit hard. Every fucking day we are being told to prepare for higher fees, taxes etc instead of putting our bloated snivel service on a diet.

Renee

I don't disagree with what you are saying here Renee, but Fash is prolly talking about Alberta's current economic environment. We are an oil exporter and that commodity is being hit hard. Every fucking day we are being told to prepare for higher fees, taxes etc instead of putting our bloated snivel service on a diet.

Do you think it's any different for any other economic sector that is being squeezed through government regulation and taxation? Arguably, your kind of economic troubles are being played out all over North America right now. Not only that, intrusive government regulation and taxation is the real "trickle-down" economic model because it effects everyone's wallet in some manner. That's why it is so laughable when lefties deny that cutting taxes and removing regs don't have the opposite effect.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

By forcing you to pay.

ac_crying

I suppose you haven't noticed how Shen Li and Obvious Li have railed against public sector workers like Fash. If they had it their way, workers like Fash would be making minimum wage or wouldn't have their job at all.

Taxes are going up in Alberta because oil revenues are way down. It's not because of "progs and leftists".

I want workers like Fash to have a decent wage, regular standard of living increases and good benefits.

Do you?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

ac_crying

I suppose you haven't noticed how Shen Li and Obvious Li have railed against public sector workers like Fash. If they had it their way, workers like Fash would be making minimum wage or wouldn't have their job at all.

Taxes are going up in Alberta because oil revenues are way down. It's not because of "progs and leftists".

I want workers like Fash to have a decent wage, regular standard of living increases and good benefits.

Do you?

Of course I do but it's not going to work through government taxation, or by giving the farm away to the public sector.

Once again you missed the point (no surprise) because like all progs, you are only interested in diverting the truth with hysterics. That way you can try and get the dimmer members of the public to support your attempts at extorting the private sector so you can continue to feed the public sector cling-ons.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"I suppose you haven't noticed how Shen Li and Obvious Li have railed against public sector workers like Fash. If they had it their way, workers like Fash would be making minimum wage or wouldn't have their job at all.

Do you?

Of course I do but it's not going to work through government taxation, or by giving the farm away to the public sector.

Once again you missed the point (no surprise) because like all progs, you are only interested in diverting the truth with hysterics. That way you can try and get the dimmer members of the public to support your attempts at extorting the private sector so you can continue to feed the public sector cling-ons.

I'm glad we agree! Shen Li and Obvious Li don't, and I don't think they're "progs and leftists". You know very well that progressives and left-wingers highly support unionized public sector workers.

I don't see where these hysterics are, and I've never extorted the private sector. I work in the private sector so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Romero"I suppose you haven't noticed how Shen Li and Obvious Li have railed against public sector workers like Fash. If they had it their way, workers like Fash would be making minimum wage or wouldn't have their job at all.

Do you?

I'm glad we agree! Shen Li and Obvious Li don't, and I don't think they're "progs and leftists". You know very well that progressives and left-wingers highly support unionized public sector workers.

I don't see where these hysterics are, and I've never extorted the private sector. I work in the private sector so I have no idea what you're talking about.

You are an idiot. So it doesn't surprise me that you would be okay with feeding the public sector at the expense of the private. I wonder if you really understand the difference between the two.

You are one of those blind do-gooder crusaders types who will gladly fuck their neighbor financially so that some homeless bum can enjoy the creature comforts without ever having to reimburse anyone for it. People like you are the politically correct kind of asshole that thinks everyone should apologize and pay reparations to the aboriginal peoples. You're the kind of economically blind idiot that thinks flipping a burger or sweeping a floor is worth $20 an hour.

I know exactly what you are.  ac_toofunny So don't tell me what I know or don't know.