The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Have Western Democracies/Societies declared War on the Heterosexual (Straight) Male?

Started by JOE, August 01, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Good job....he hit on all but the full head of hair on my list.

Give the thread time kiebs.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Good job....he hit on all but the full head of hair on my list.

Yes. I've seen JOE boast that he has a full head of hair.

kiebers

Y'all realize that when I clean the derails out of here there will only be 2 posts left....just sayin....

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Y'all realize that when I clean the derails out of here there will only be 2 posts left....just sayin....

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

I think we can live with that.

Thiel

Nice little troll thread. I mean the content is dated, but people that have responded seem to be having fun with it.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Attention whore""Old man I know has very young girlfriend"

You haven't seen it here yet (recently) .... but brace yourselves!!!

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

QuoteOlder Men who pursue sexual relationships with much younger women are treated like pariahs, dirty old men.

Why would you care? You don't get any action anyway.