Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Back, and BUCK NAKED.

Started by Bricktop, August 07, 2017, 03:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_toofunny

That's normal. Nothing wrong with being buck naked. I'm buck naked right now too. (Shit. The window is wide open. How did I miss that?)
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Windows? Pshaw.

I faced the entire WORLD!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

You have sure let yourself go from the days when ya was a fit copper. No good without ya turtle shell and service issued revolver are ya. Ah yes George Oldfield remember him well that's your path.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Wadya talking about??

I'm sixty fucking six!!! Jesus...have you seen Hulk Hogan lately??

Let's see how you look stripped down to your asbestos coated Rossi's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_toofunny

That's normal. Nothing wrong with being buck naked. I'm buck naked right now too. (Shit. The window is wide open. How did I miss that?)

You're not a nudist.

shin

We have a local polar bear club that likes to expose themselves to the elements in the dead of winter. Among their activities are jumping into the lake when the temperature is below freezing.

I admit I kind of would like to try it someday. I used to go out on the back porch naked when I lived in a place with fewer nosy neighbors.

I wouldn't really care if they saw me naked (as long as they're not children), but I don't want to get arrested. I heard someone was served with a citation for being nude in their own home while they were too close to a window with blinds partially obstructing the view.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"We have a local polar bear club that likes to expose themselves to the elements in the dead of winter. Among their activities are jumping into the lake when the temperature is below freezing.

I admit I kind of would like to try it someday. I used to go out on the back porch naked when I lived in a place with fewer nosy neighbors.

I wouldn't really care if they saw me naked (as long as they're not children), but I don't want to get arrested. I heard someone was served with a citation for being nude in their own home while they were too close to a window with blinds partially obstructing the view.

We have that too shin, but they wear bathing suits.

Odinson

Quote from: "shin"We have a local polar bear club that likes to expose themselves to the elements in the dead of winter. Among their activities are jumping into the lake when the temperature is below freezing.

We do that thing all the time.. Dipping into the cold river and snow after sauna is what we do...

And we are all nude..

Bricktop

I'm not crazy.

No rolling in the snow!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm not crazy.

No rolling in the snow!!!

No polar dipping either?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not by me!!!

Its cold!!!

Most Canadian cities have annual polar dips.

Bricktop

Canadians are crazy.

I've always said so.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_toofunny

You're not a nudist.

But it doesn't mean I can't be nekkid in my lair.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"But it doesn't mean I can't be nekkid in my lair.

I wouldn't do that even if I lived alone.