Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
The statue hasn't been taken down.  City council was discussing taking it down.

He plowed into the backs of people then took off.  He's a murderer and if he had been a Muslim, he'd be a terrorist.

I saw a couple videos finally, it looks as if people protesting the statue being taken down were standing on the steps and defending themselves because a TON more BLM's fuckers were surrounding them and hurling things at them. The ones defending themselves were having to use riot shields to protect themselves. Thats bullshit. Then at some point they all started clashing. The driver looks to of come down a street and then plowed. So now I dont think that the drivers actions were in self defense and wrong more than likely. BLM instigated it. Imagine it on the other foot, 200 Klan members showing up where 50 blacks are protesting a statue of King coming down, then hurling things at them. The driver was wrong, but so was BLM.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

He plowed into the backs of people then took off.  He's a murderer and if he had been a Muslim, he'd be a terrorist.

I saw a couple videos finally, it looks as if people protesting the statue being taken down were standing on the steps and defending themselves because a TON more BLM's fuckers were surrounding them and hurling things at them. The ones defending themselves were having to use riot shields to protect themselves. Thats bullshit. Then at some point they all started clashing. The driver looks to of come down a street and then plowed. So now I dont think that the drivers actions were in self defense and wrong more than likely. BLM instigated it. Imagine it on the other foot, 200 Klan members showing up where 50 blacks are protesting a statue of King coming down, then hurling things at them. The driver was wrong, but so was BLM.

You're wasting your time trying to educate RW, if she was at these rallies she would be stood with the rainbow flag waving, BLM rabble.   :laugh:

RW

I don't protest protesting nor give a toss about statues.  I think BLM are extremists.  So wrong again dippy.

I did see the video and he intentionally rammed into a group of people walking away from him, then took off.  He was in no imminent danger.  That makes him a murderer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Nothing more to add except for.....

http://i3.cpcache.com/product_zoom/1359787358/better_dead_than_red_propaganda_sweatshirt_dark.jpg?color=Black&height=460&width=460&padToSquare=true">

cc

This was outright deliberate murder. You are aware of that, right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

As I said before, I don't give a toss.  Commies are scum, and have waged war against the white race.....  Had it been a 'nazi' killed, those same people would be celebrating.

RW

Quote from: "cc"This was outright deliberate murder. You are aware of that, right?

^^^THIS!

No excuses.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

J walken fucken savage coon hope he gets a ticket.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Violence was inevitable at that rally. The white nationalists are blamed, but BLM has no problem using violence and intimidation.

RW

Just to be clear, the statue in question is still standing:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-rally-protest-statue.html">https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u ... tatue.html">https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-rally-protest-statue.html

BLM is the antithesis of white supremacy.  Same level of ideological bullshit.  BLM has learned nothing from its history either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Violence was inevitable at that rally. The white nationalists are blamed, but BLM has no problem using violence and intimidation.

I don't know a lot about BLM, but I do know there are some bad apples among it's supporters.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I don't know a lot about BLM, but I do know there are some bad apples among it's supporters.

BLM is the opposite side of the same coin as white supremacists IMHO
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So two fringe groups..

Quite a few people were talking about this at morning fellowship.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So two fringe groups..

Quite a few people were talking about this at morning fellowship.

Yep!!