News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Will there be a White Revolution in the US?

Started by Aryan, August 12, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm fed up with hearing that only whites are racists. What about the white-hating colored people such as African Americans, Asians, Africans, Middle Eastern people, other colored people who hate whites?

We hear about the Muslims all the time.

I think it's common knowledge that Japanese people are hella racist.

Black Lives Matter are the same as the KKK IMHO.

I keep saying it but it's not really about race.  It's about wealth disparity.  Whoever is on top of the wealth (power) chain will always be biggest target.

Islam has nothing to do with race. Islamists can be any race or come from any socio-economic background.

Who is on top? Are there no poor whites or affluent blacks. Can people be lower income and content or wealthy and malcontents. Where are Asians in all this? They are not a homogeneous demographic either.

I agree race has little to do with it, but neither does wealth distribution. These fringe groups are all about power and control.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"You are totally right man, I've seen it too. So glad Hiliar didnt get elected, or it would have gotten worse. I thought male and female relations would of strained further like white and black got strained under Obama if she got elected, but with Trump in office it seems to be hate on white males.

I'm not one to personally hate on people, no matter what they are, who they are, or where they're from, as I have worked/lived/hired/co-existed with almost every entity known to man just fine...

However, it is quite clear that the White male is now Public Enemy #1, even from some of his own people (which is absolutely astonishing and disgusting, and proof that propaganda is still working just as well as it always has)...

It is creating a problem, from which the solution won't be a happy day for all, when it comes...

Me either man, Im the same, worked and lived with all walks of life. But you're right, white male has been taking a bashing a good bit over the past decade.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"You are totally right man, I've seen it too. So glad Hiliar didnt get elected, or it would have gotten worse. I thought male and female relations would of strained further like white and black got strained under Obama if she got elected, but with Trump in office it seems to be hate on white males.

I'm not one to personally hate on people, no matter what they are, who they are, or where they're from, as I have worked/lived/hired/co-existed with almost every entity known to man just fine...

However, it is quite clear that the White male is now Public Enemy #1, even from some of his own people (which is absolutely astonishing and disgusting, and proof that propaganda is still working just as well as it always has)...

It is creating a problem, from which the solution won't be a happy day for all, when it comes...

Me either man, Im the same, worked and lived with all walks of life. But you're right, white male has been taking a bashing a good bit over the past decade.

Which is why it is time for a White Revolution, and it is gonna be glorious.   :evilthoughts2:  

Us whites will be thankful for being alive at this  point in history once the time comes and the white masses revolt in their millions.

Aryan

Case in point, Poland, 150,000 whites protest against Islamic immigration......... naturally the Jew media has been silent on the matter.

">https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/879908358813727/

cc

Similar in all of the former USSR countries / Eastern Europe

And yes, no coverage in virtually all  media throughout the rest of Europe and N American. We now get only what suits their prog agenda
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

QuoteThese fringe groups are all about power and control.

They are. Economic factors are not in play. Many agitators are college educated and from all walks of life and all races.

"Power" in controlling  the agenda is what it is all about. I've never seen violent, even cop killer groups get the media support before. Today they do
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"Similar in all of the former USSR countries / Eastern Europe

And yes, no coverage in virtually all  media throughout the rest of Europe and N American. We now get only what suits their prog agenda

Except all the media that did cover it.

Also remember, Paris suffered a major terrorist attack 2 days following which dominated world news media.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"

They are. Economic factors are not in play. Many agitators are college educated and from all walks of life and all races.

"Power" in controlling  the agenda is what it is all about. I've never seen violent, even cop killer groups get the media support before. Today they do

It's because people align more with the message.  White Supremacy has (rightfully) much less support for their position of intolerance than BLM has for their position on that intolerance.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Case in point, Poland, 150,000 whites protest against Islamic immigration......... naturally the Jew media has been silent on the matter.

">https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/879908358813727/

I hadnt seen anything on that, and cant see the video right now unfortunately. FB videos show a black square sometimes, I'll have to check it later.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

And? Do you honestly think things have improved since then?   :oeudC:  

RW, you and your braindead leftist ilk are as much of a problem as the Jewish elites who are enabling and sponsoring the invasions of formerly white nations.

Anonymous

Something different is happening.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It seems to extreme sides meet and each side doesn't want the other to speak..

We had this clash in Calgary recently.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The alt left gets away with murder, literally.

Blazor

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAFjBSPUQJk