The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I am so sorry...

Started by Bricktop, August 15, 2017, 03:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"You, on the other hand, act just like you look like in your photo.

I'll give you act.

You seen me fb pic it's fucken good.

As you were.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

TOPS IN WHAT IS A FUCKEN SKID THREAD
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Fucken sook if I was going out with RW  like really getting it on

but never meeting her

and never fucking her

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT...Company well you have Z for that.

RW you also what a desperate married women

Emotional deficeit disorder

MINDAS

LOL
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Fucken sook if I was going out with RW  like really getting it on

but never meeting her

and never fucking her

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT...Company well you have Z for that.

RW you also what a desperate married women

Emotional deficeit disorder

MINDAS

LOL

I can't even argue with that.

:/
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh my God, the drama. So one day he comes here to show us his ass while covering the crack and then flees. Is this man off or what? No wonder he drives RW nuts. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh my God, the drama. So one day he comes here to show us his ass while covering the crack and then flees. Is this man off or what? No wonder he drives RW nuts. :laugh3:

For such a small board, we've had our share of drama Azhya.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah he was a good poster. Hard to out wit. But a 100 % Adelaide Minda. 555. And it's within his personality to be snooping around here , so hi Stephen hope it all works out. Bloody wombat. :crazy:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah he was a good poster. Hard to out wit. But a 100 % Adelaide Minda. 555. And it's within his personality to be snooping around here , so hi Stephen hope it all works out. Bloody wombat. :crazy:

He has varied interests and could contribute to a wide range of topics..

And he took some good pictures of the great outdoors.

GORDY GAMBINO

He had real good camera stuff taking pictures of animals all over the world while being in Australia....youse didn't know any better I did and sat here 555555555555

They weren't Aussie animals ya goose....lol
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah he was a good poster. Hard to out wit. But a 100 % Adelaide Minda. 555. And it's within his personality to be snooping around here , so hi Stephen hope it all works out. Bloody wombat. :crazy:

Yeah it's a shame he's a gaslighting coward.  Think of the pics we could be looking at right now.

:oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah it's a shame he's a gaslighting coward.  Think of the pics we could be looking at right now.

:oeudC:

That personal shit had nothing to do with us. He was a quality poster.

RW

Shen, while I was admin, he tried to talk me into taking the forum and giving Fash the boot.  When I refused, he hounded me to make him the admin so he could boot Fash and take over himself.

Quality poster my ass!
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

I had Flashys ass covered.

She is the queen bee.

That fucken megalomaniac Brick Top was gonna make a move and I was there for her.

He tried his own forum that was when he was with alligator swamp babe whoops sorry to mention her RW  she was a fucken slut and hussy I told Stephen no good for you go to RW

Yeah

Their forum was attacked by me.

I fucken trashed it. Page after page of spam.

All for the honour of RW.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE