Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

If You're Going Bald, Consider Rubbing Wasabi on Your Head

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2019, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop""A: ​I believe you will have better success putting wasabi on your sushi, than on your hair.

I believe you will have better success putting wasabi on your sushi, than on your hair. There is no clinical evidence to support that wasabi stimulates hair growth, other ingredients have been shown to increase circulation and hair growth that are currently available. Some of these methods make a great impact on hair loss, yet are not known to all."

From a medical site.

Joe busy searching other ingredients have been shown to increase circulation and hair growth that are currently available.

He thinks if he had hair he might lose his virginity.

He's clinging to hope that doesn't exist. He will die a bald, broke virgin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop""A: ​I believe you will have better success putting wasabi on your sushi, than on your hair.

I believe you will have better success putting wasabi on your sushi, than on your hair. There is no clinical evidence to support that wasabi stimulates hair growth, other ingredients have been shown to increase circulation and hair growth that are currently available. Some of these methods make a great impact on hair loss, yet are not known to all."

From a medical site.

Joe busy searching other ingredients have been shown to increase circulation and hair growth that are currently available.

Joe will die in a one room apartment. Because he has nobody in his life his rotting corpse will be discovered by emergency services after complaints from other tennants about the foul odour from his apartment. No funeral of course. The body goes to the city animal road kill rendering plant.

Anonymous

Joe thinks being a drunk a decade and a half ago is not as strange as being a sixty year old virgin. There aint nothing as strange as that Joe. No matter what the online incel community tells you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

From a medical site.

Joe will die in a one room apartment. Because he has nobody in his life his rotting corpse will be discovered by emergency services after complaints from other tennants about the foul odour from his apartment. No funeral of course. The body goes to the city animal road kill rendering plant.

Harsh. A likely scenario, but still harsh.