Ugh

Started by Berry Sweet, August 16, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

should be outlawed
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Roasted red pepper skins, pop corn shell, corn...I had corn on the cob today...damn corn!

Taber corn is available right now, so I know corn on the cob can be a problem.

Aw you bring back memories of when I lived in Lethbridge .... just a 1/2 hour or so from Taber
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Roasted red pepper skins, pop corn shell, corn...I had corn on the cob today...damn corn!

Taber corn is available right now, so I know corn on the cob can be a problem.

Aw you bring back memories of when I lived in Lethbridge .... just a 1/2 hour or so from Taber

So, you've had Taber corn..

It's so delicious isn't it?

shin

Do you ever use flossers? I think they come in handy even if you don't prefer them to actual spool floss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Do you ever use flossers? I think they come in handy even if you don't prefer them to actual spool floss.

I do. I have them in my overnight bag all the time.

shin

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "shin"Do you ever use flossers? I think they come in handy even if you don't prefer them to actual spool floss.

They're so convenient, but I've heard they can spread germs from one crevice to another if you're not careful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

They're so convenient, but I've heard they can spread germs from one crevice to another if you're not careful.

But, their disposable shin.

shin

Quote from: "shin"

But, their disposable shin.

They are, but the tendency to use one of them to floss all of our teeth in one session without cleaning them exposes that small surface area to the gums in between each of our teeth.

GORDY GAMBINO

what if u got big fucken negress teef like RW  and ya can use a fucken clothes line to floss ya toothy pegs
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"what if u got big fucken negress teef like RW  and ya can use a fucken clothes line to floss ya toothy pegs

Than you don't need to buy floss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"what if u got big fucken negress teef like RW  and ya can use a fucken clothes line to floss ya toothy pegs

RW has fine pearly whites.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Than you don't need to buy floss.

Hey yeah I didn't think of that
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE