Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Oh what don't I get?  I've looked at it from all sides.  I've been called a traitor and a racist while figuring it out. Same shit, different side.

Look a little closer.

You won't see it, because you will never have to.

It's as simple as the "attack on the Straight White Male."  It's as simple as that.

What this attack is creating, is a lot of frustrated straight white males, that ARE NOT Neo-Nazi's (most people don't even know what Hitler stood for, and would probably disagree with 90% of his ideologies today)...

The world is creating an Anti-White male world...  And this has already started with feminism, and even before, so it's nothing new.

I warned of this becoming a problem, and as such it is.  It will get worse.

Maybe Whitey has bent over enough for everyone else, and has pretty much had it not only becoming the slave, but also the taxpayer and the babysitter of his new masters.  Sounds a little over the top?  That seems to be exactly what 'they' want.

RW

You're having to share the wealth and you think it's an attack.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"You're having to share the wealth and you think it's an attack.

Where is "share the wealth?"

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"
I agree the tiny extreme rightists should be free to speak without being physically attacked by a mad larger mob of violent anarchists. But, it's not important I listen to them. Watching the grass grow is more important to me than listening to the shrill whining of Scouse types.

There lies the problem. You are definitely entitled not to listen but trying to put out or quench the ranters will not silence or extinguish them. They will always exist. If you want to bring on change, the most powerful method is to lead by example.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
I agree the tiny extreme rightists should be free to speak without being physically attacked by a mad larger mob of violent anarchists. But, it's not important I listen to them. Watching the grass grow is more important to me than listening to the shrill whining of Scouse types.

There lies the problem. You are definitely entitled not to listen but trying to put out or quench the ranters will not silence or extinguish them. They will always exist. If you want to bring on change, the most powerful method is to lead by example.

I think you and Velvet are saying the same thing.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Look a little closer.

You won't see it, because you will never have to.

It's as simple as the "attack on the Straight White Male."  It's as simple as that.

What this attack is creating, is a lot of frustrated straight white males, that ARE NOT Neo-Nazi's (most people don't even know what Hitler stood for, and would probably disagree with 90% of his ideologies today)...

The world is creating an Anti-White male world...  And this has already started with feminism, and even before, so it's nothing new.

I warned of this becoming a problem, and as such it is.  It will get worse.

Maybe Whitey has bent over enough for everyone else, and has pretty much had it not only becoming the slave, but also the taxpayer and the babysitter of his new masters.  Sounds a little over the top?  That seems to be exactly what 'they' want.

You're eyes are open my friend! I've known of this as well ever since pizza delivery days lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

If they will always exist and there are so few of them, why listen to them at all?  They seem to be the tail end of a dying breed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"You're having to share the wealth and you think it's an attack.

Where is "share the wealth?"

See you white males ran around dominating everything and everyone.  Now balance is being restored (nature loves equilibrium) and you white makes can't handle it because it doesn't put you at the top.

The pendulum usually swings hard in the opposite direction before it settles so expect more of this white boys.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"White females will be next.....

Why not. They have the same collective guilt you white dudes do.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Someone the other day said "women are the n*ggers of the world".  Besides the obvious slur, I had to really think about the truth of it and if there was any.  She might have been right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Kewl piece here by Brad Hunter.

Here we see history repeating itself except antifa are the fucking goons breaking up small demonstrations by "delusional goofs who couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery."

QuoteGeorge Lincoln Rockwell's ambitions were undiminished by reality.

He wanted to be the American Fuhrer.

A despot who would rid the United States of blacks, Jews and their commie fellow-traveling supporters.

The 49-year-old fanatic had spent years building the American Nazi Party but all around there were traitors, cannibals ready to eat the emperor of the new order.

On Aug. 25, 1967, outside the Econo-wash laundromat in Arlington, Virginia where Rockwell was doing his laundry a killer lay in wait.

Witness Ruby Pierce, 60, later told the Washington Star Rockwell was a "tall, charming man" who had forgotten his bleach.

Then: Bang! Bang!

Lying dead on the street in a pond of his poisonous blood alongside his 1958 Chevrolet was the American Nazi.

"I am not surprised at all," his father George told reporters. "I've expected it for quite some time."

The man who wanted to be the American incarnation of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler is largely forgotten now, except possibly for viewers of Amazon's Man in the High Castle. In the series, New York City's airport is called Lincoln Rockwell.

But during the 1960s, the racist Rockwell was well known as a hater par excellence.

Like many Americans, Rockwell — a decorated career navy man — found the anti-communist crusade of the time an intoxicating elixir.

However, the malicious mixologist added a large dollop of racism to his insidious cocktail of bile and in 1959 founded the American Nazi Party.

Corn-cob pipe smoking Rockwell spewed his personal sewer in hate tracts, speeches and books.

"This time we'll hate, alright — but we'll hate the ENEMY — the vicious gang of coloured scum attackers and Jewish-Communist traitors — rather than one part of our own people hating another part for the benefit of the Jews and their army of SCUM!," Rockwell opined in White Self-Hate: Master-Stroke Of The Enemy.

In an interview with famed Roots author Alex Haley for Playboy shortly before his death, Rockwell suggested that blacks were inferior and should probably go back to Africa.

These twisted views were typical.

"I don't believe for one minute that any six million Jews were exterminated by Hitler. It never happened," Rockwell told Haley.

Soon, Rockwell had a rag-tag band of followers — dressed in brown uniforms adorned with swastika armbands — who broke up civil rights demonstrations and peddled hate from one end of the U.S. to the other.

In the spirit of the times, Rockwell even established Hatenanny Records (a play on folk music gatherings known as a hootenanny).

His low-rent stormtroopers and their "fuhrer" hit the road in their so-called Hate Bus pushing the nauseating records and their White Power message.

Hitmakers like Odis Cochran and the Three Bigots sang Ship Those N****** Back.

Yet, despite his terrifying message, the FBI considered Rockwell a joke, a delusional goof who couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.

The FBI report read: "Lincoln Rockwell is an egocentric and a chronic failure who created the shabby, small-time enterprise which he named the American Nazi Party in order to abate his tormenting ambitions to achieve fame. Carrying the war-tattered banner of a vanquished enemy the world would like to forget, Rockwell leads his heterogeneous 'army' against an imaginary 'Zionist conspiracy.' Distasteful costumes, contemptible slogans, and disruptive tactics have brought national attention to Rockwell, inflating him and his group far beyond their due."