Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I have no guilt at all what so ever....

And you shouldn't either. Nobody today should be held accountable for injustices of the past that they had no role in. But, nutjobs who rewrite history for brainwashed tards like Scouse have no shame, empathy or honesty.

Anonymous

I'm German and Japanese and I have no guilt about either side of my heritage.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
If they will always exist and there are so few of them, why listen to them at all?  They seem to be the tail end of a dying breed.

You forget that they are allowed to rant and rally because our democracy allows them to. If they are a dying breed then let them die their natural death.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
If they will always exist and there are so few of them, why listen to them at all?  They seem to be the tail end of a dying breed.

You forget that they are allowed to rant and rally because our democracy allows them to. If they are a dying breed then let them die their natural death.

Of course they are allowed but that doesn't ran their platform has any merit.

I have no problem with them receiving the widespread and massive opposition they have faced at every demonstration.  We should object to the objectionable...just without violence.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"See you white males ran around dominating everything and everyone.  Now balance is being restored (nature loves equilibrium) and you white makes can't handle it because it doesn't put you at the top.

The pendulum usually swings hard in the opposite direction before it settles so expect more of this white boys.

Are you fucking stupid?

I work alongside your ilk in Burnaby...  since Wops are in construction.

There's no fucking wonder your Mother beat you...  You're a disgrace.

Angry White Male

Unreal.

For those that don't know, the Wops and the Krauts always got along here...

RW fled for a reason, which is unusual for a Wop...

GORDY GAMBINO

Just when ya thought she would act like Kim Jun Korea cunt she acts like a fucken big girls blouse.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Precisely Azhya..

It's the antifa thugs that are growing and represent a threat to our democracy and liberty.

cc

Here's one last night came c / w gas mask to do battle .. aw, the sweet taste of justice

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0aqeS7xkM

"They come because they care about racism"  :roll:

One way to make sure they don't replicate
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Here's one last night came c / w gas mask to do battle .. aw, the sweet taste of justice

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0aqeS7xkM
What is going on in North America?

ac_wot

This is the kind of undemocratic madness my father experienced when he and fellow democracy advocates protested against Chiang Kai Shek's dictatorial regime in the late sixties and early seventies.

cc

Aw, but your dad  had a good cause

Anonymous

cc

Aw, but your dad  had a good cause "against tyranny"  and FOR democracy

these have no cause beyond  creating chaos & showing / growing  their power

and to grow anarchy / their own kind of tyranny "instead of"  democracy ...  ... attempting ONLY to prevent others from speaking

= AGAINST democracy .. and against free speech of others .. . AND not above attacking cops when  they have the opportunity

calling them "a gang of thugs" is being gentle on this bunch

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Aw, but your dad  had a good cause "against tyranny"  and FOR democracy

these have no cause beyond  creating chaos & showing / growing  their power

and to grow anarchy / their own kind of tyranny "instead of"  democracy ...  ... attempting ONLY to prevent others from speaking

= AGAINST democracy .. and against free speech of others .. . AND not above attacking cops when  they have the opportunity

calling them "a gang of thugs" is being gentle on this bunch

Also, I don't recall my father ever saying he threw urine filled balloons at anyone because he didn't like what they had to say.

ac_umm