A

Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
What is going on in North America?

ac_wot

This is the kind of undemocratic madness my father experienced when he and fellow democracy advocates protested against Chiang Kai Shek's dictatorial regime in the late sixties and early seventies.

From my family to your family  ac_drinks

My great great grandfather fought in the Civil war against tyranny. His father I believe it was fought in the Revolutionary war against tryanny. I have a picture on my wall of my family back in 1890 or so. I've looked up records, I "think" I got them right as far as Greats lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Alan Dershowitz on antifa scumbags.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b40Wlv8YvsQ

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
Hate speech is illegal here and it seems to work out well that way because hate speech tends to result in violence.

I conclude that this hate speech you are referring to is speech you hate.

:001_rolleyes:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Hate speech is illegal here and it seems to work out well that way because hate speech tends to result in violence.

:laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/2iBsieTJ3eO1q/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Antifa is violent to anyone they disagree with..

Something really needs to be done about them.

Thiel

I put the blame for the violence entirely on the anarchists.
gay, conservative and proud

RW

Hate speech is defined legally here as any speech calling for violence or genocide against a person or group based on race, religion, creed, gender, sexuality, etc.

But yes, I HATE racism. Don't you?

That said, being a racist isn't illegal nor should it be as long as violence isn't being advocated against a group.

I'm really surprised by the response to blatant and disgusting racist rhetoric against blacks, Jews, etc, given how many of you are not white.  I understand not supporting violence but why does it seem like I am the only one who is denouncing the message of neo nazis?

Very strange.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Thiel"I put the blame for the violence entirely on the anarchists.

An alt-right piece of shit ran over people with his car from behind, killing a woman.

Blame the victim much?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Quote from: "Thiel"I put the blame for the violence entirely on the anarchists.

An alt-right piece of shit ran over people with his car from behind, killing a woman.

Blame the victim much?

She's a victim of antifa initiating violence as they do everywhere. If you are looking for pieces of shit to blame, they are your guys.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8R_cGgvFY
gay, conservative and proud

Blazor

Hate speech is defined legally here as any speech calling for violence or genocide against a person or group based on race, religion, creed, gender, sexuality, etc.

That said, being a racist isn't illegal nor should it be as long as violence isn't being advocated against a group.

I'm really surprised by the response to blatant and disgusting racist rhetoric against blacks, Jews, etc, given how many of you are not white.  I understand not supporting violence but why does it seem like I am the only one who is denouncing the message of neo nazis?

Very strange.

No one likes racism RW. Have you ever thought some of these "racists" were either raised that way, something terrible happened to them that made them that way, it is their belief, or maybe its a mental issue. A number of possibilities. As long as there is no violence, and they have the freedom of speech, they deserve to speak, and have that right. These folks were not allowed to speak, and violence was brought to their door, not the other way around. Had Antifa not showed up armed with projectiles of filth and pain, aiming hate at people who there rightfully to speak, this would have never escalated the way it did.

It seems you are the only one that doesnt see the other side, and are blinded by the media's portrayal of "racism" from these folks. Not all of them were racists.

I like you RW, but I dont like that you cant see, and want to throw the "racists" under the bus the same way the media is doing. "Time to put your glasses on" comes to mind  ac_cool

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-17-2015/Q94UC3.gif">

https://media.giphy.com/media/uA3HaPHTCyHQc/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Antifa doesn't just hate racism as they claim..

Those violent anarchists would hate Seoul or Shen Li and preventthem from giving their two cents on economic issues..

Or me too because I'm a Christian..

In my city, the broke up a peaceful gathering at city hall with brown shirt like tactics..

We have been too accommodating of this grave danger to our democracy.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Antifa doesn't just hate racism as they claim..

Those violent anarchists would hate Seoul or Shen Li and preventthem from giving their two cents on economic issues..

Or me too because I'm a Christian..

In my city, the broke up a peaceful gathering at city hall with brown shirt like tactics..

We have been too accommodating of this grave danger to our democracy.

Most of them cant even be religious, cause the book says "do not judge others, or you will be judged before Me".

I agree, WAY to accommodating. But the more the media holds them in the light, the stronger they will get. Trump needs to say fuck the haters and PC crap, and oust them for who they are. He won his presidency based on not being too PC. Like Obama, was a lot of talk before elected, then changed once in office. Does the CIA do some kind of MK Ultra on elected presidents lol? Or is it just all a charade, forced on us by the Elites, seeing how the majority of presidents are linked to the same blood line. Still glad it wasnt Hiliar elected, I can see how this would of been had it been her in office.

Anonymous

I was talking with my mother about this..

Antifa reminds her of Chiang Kai Shek's bullies who broke up demonstrations against his dictatorship forty five years ago..

They are a really scary bunch and the police and politicians are reluctant to enforce the law and denounce in the strongest of language  their intolerant violence..

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

Very strange.

No one likes racism RW. Have you ever thought some of these "racists" were either raised that way, something terrible happened to them that made them that way, it is their belief, or maybe its a mental issue. A number of possibilities. As long as there is no violence, and they have the freedom of speech, they deserve to speak, and have that right. These folks were not allowed to speak, and violence was brought to their door, not the other way around. Had Antifa not showed up armed with projectiles of filth and pain, aiming hate at people who there rightfully to speak, this would have never escalated the way it did.

It seems you are the only one that doesnt see the other side, and are blinded by the media's portrayal of "racism" from these folks. Not all of them were racists.

I like you RW, but I dont like that you cant see, and want to throw the "racists" under the bus the same way the media is doing. "Time to put your glasses on" comes to mind  ac_cool

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-17-2015/Q94UC3.gif">

https://media.giphy.com/media/uA3HaPHTCyHQc/giphy.gif">

Throw racists under the bus?  They should be thrown under buses!  In fact, we had an incident here in Vancouver on the skytrain where a woman went off on an Asian couple.  She got put in her place quickly.  That's how it should be.

You guys talk about the violence of AntiFa and I've denounced it. You talk about freedom of speech, and I've supported it within the law.  But Blazor, it wasn't AntiFa that took away a woman's freedom of speech FOREVER.  Are you intentionally ignoring that fact?
Beware of Gaslighters!