Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Poll: 40% of Americans blame both sides for Charlottesville Violence

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"You are not talking to a listener ... or you would not be still having to say it

As for "denouncing the message of neo nazis?" she needs told that she does not hold the patent on that.

OK. I'll do it. "You do  not hold the patent on that"

In a real world with real people, said once covers it ... Saying something "more often" than others does a saint make

Anyhow, as you made clear Blaze, Nazis are of little effect in the overall and certainly are not the coming / rapidly growing  serious problem for society.

You have also made clear that Antifa .. Fascits Inc. appears to be rapidly growing into a serious and too real problem .. grabbing onto ANY convenient "cause du jour" (while not necessarily caring a wit about it)    to grow and show their rapidly increasing power, rapidly increasing intimidation via threat of violence and rapidly  increasing actual violence

The page has turned!!!

The page has turned!  :laugh:

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I find both the alt right and alt left's views nuts. But, the alt left covers their faces, and uses violence to stop people they disagree  from expressing themselves. That makes them a much bigger danger than the alt right. Not to mention their numbers are a lot larger than the alt right.

How many people have the alt-left killed at rallies?

I don't disagree with you and I've said more than once they are opposite sides of the same coin.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out against hatred and racism.

I dont know how many in total, but I do know they killed some cops at a previous rally.

I agree, its totally ok to speak out on racism, but you dont intentionally swarm a rally that someone else wants to speak at armed with piss, shit, and rocks.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"In Charlottesville, alt righters applied for and received from the city a permit to hold their rally in the park, and were quietly holding their demonstration when antifa and BLM showed up. I wonder who came to fight.

The same violent actions took place in Quebec City with the anti-illegal immigration group called La Meute being the target. If people cover their faces at public rallies, it's usually for nefarious purposes.

You are incorrect sir.

BLM and AntiFa had city rally permits that day.  Technically the Alt-Righters didn't have a permit because the city wouldn't give them one for that park.  They sought a court injunction and won the right to protest in their desired location.  They did so on a court injunction, not a permit.

They both came to fight.  The righties were armed to the tits and many videos have been released saying they were ready for a fight.  The left came armed and ready to fight. These groups clash regularly.

To a degree you're both wrong  :laugh:

Iron Horse, you are mostly right, but they didnt even get to hold their demonstration. They were corralled to the area while being attacked, and once there, the judge pulled the permit at the 11th hour. The speaker never even got to speak. They had the actual speaking area fenced off and guarded by the cops. So they were trapped in between the Antifa thugs, and the law. Of course they didnt fight the law, unlike what the Antifa is known to do, or kill them.

RW, they did get their permit, but they had to fight for the location. They had already got the permit for that area then Antifa and BLM got permits for 2 nearby parks. Thats when the judge wanted to move the white group. Thats when they had to fight for it. Totally wrong in my opinion considering the statue they were protesting coming down was at the park they originally got the permit for. Then as Antifa and BLM matters were overfilling the area, before the speaker even got there, the permit was pulled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I find both the alt right and alt left's views nuts. But, the alt left covers their faces, and uses violence to stop people they disagree  from expressing themselves. That makes them a much bigger danger than the alt right. Not to mention their numbers are a lot larger than the alt right.

I would be more worried about the alt left than any other fringe group that takes to the street to make the public aware of their cause.

@realAzhyaAryola

I feel the same way about white supremacists rallying as I do about gay parades. Not necessary. They are all parading messages that many don't agree with. They all do not need to rally and parade but it's obvious they will never stop because of how strongly they believe in their cause, ideology, preferences. My wish that they don't rally and parade will never be fulfilled. These groups have a stage and they will be heard. They will rally and parade no matter what. So, I just ignore them and let them be. Why should I waste my time to try and extinguish their rallies and parades when I know they will always do it no matter what anyone thinks? How arrogant of me to think I can silence them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

How many people have the alt-left killed at rallies?

I don't disagree with you and I've said more than once they are opposite sides of the same coin.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't speak out against hatred and racism.

I dont know how many in total, but I do know they killed some cops at a previous rally.

I agree, its totally ok to speak out on racism, but you dont intentionally swarm a rally that someone else wants to speak at armed with piss, shit, and rocks.

They had their own rallies booked, eh.  And you know the alt-rightards showed up with GUNS right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I feel the same way about white supremacists rallying as I do about gay parades. Not necessary. They are all parading messages that many don't agree with. They all do not need to rally and parade but it's obvious they will never stop because of how strongly they believe in their cause, ideology, preferences. My wish that they don't rally and parade will never be fulfilled. These groups have a stage and they will be heard. They will rally and parade no matter what. So, I just ignore them and let them be. Why should I waste my time to try and extinguish their rallies and parades when I know they will always do it no matter what anyone thinks? How arrogant of me to think I can silence them.

We had a rally at city hall in Calgary recently by the Soldiers of Odin..

While they are not explicitly racist, I would never attend..

I would never be in attendance at any overtly political public gathering..

That's not to say, there are not issues that are important to me..

But, pushing one's political ideology in the public's face is not something I appreciate, so I wouldn't do that to anyone else.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"In Charlottesville, alt righters applied for and received from the city a permit to hold their rally in the park, and were quietly holding their demonstration when antifa and BLM showed up. I wonder who came to fight.

The same violent actions took place in Quebec City with the anti-illegal immigration group called La Meute being the target. If people cover their faces at public rallies, it's usually for nefarious purposes.

You are incorrect sir.

BLM and AntiFa had city rally permits that day.  Technically the Alt-Righters didn't have a permit because the city wouldn't give them one for that park.  They sought a court injunction and won the right to protest in their desired location.  They did so on a court injunction, not a permit.

They both came to fight.  The righties were armed to the tits and many videos have been released saying they were ready for a fight.  The left came armed and ready to fight. These groups clash regularly.

Iron Horse, you are mostly right, but they didnt even get to hold their demonstration. They were corralled to the area while being attacked, and once there, the judge pulled the permit at the 11th hour. The speaker never even got to speak. They had the actual speaking area fenced off and guarded by the cops. So they were trapped in between the Antifa thugs, and the law. Of course they didnt fight the law, unlike what the Antifa is known to do, or kill them.

RW, they did get their permit, but they had to fight for the location. They had already got the permit for that area then Antifa and BLM got permits for 2 nearby parks. Thats when the judge wanted to move the white group. Thats when they had to fight for it. Totally wrong in my opinion considering the statue they were protesting coming down was at the park they originally got the permit for. Then as Antifa and BLM matters were overfilling the area, before the speaker even got there, the permit was pulled.

They had a court order to rally in the park where the statue was because the city pulled their permit for that park, so they didn't technically have a permit but they had a court order.

A judge overrode the city's decision to pull the permit for the Emancipation Park rally because of the size (or so they say).  They were there on court injunction.  

The other groups did have permits.

Right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I think rallies, except to show numbers as a means of collective government lobbying, offer a one time opportunity to be collectively ignored.  In numbers, a point is usually made with the numbers themselves.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

They had their own rallies booked, eh.  And you know the alt-rightards showed up with GUNS right?

VA is a right to carry state. At least they didnt kill any cops like the alt-leftards  :laugh:

Blazor

You are incorrect sir.

They had a court order to rally in the park where the statue was because the city pulled their permit for that park, so they didn't technically have a permit but they had a court order.

A judge overrode the city's decision to pull the permit for the Emancipation Park rally because of the size (or so they say).  They were there on court injunction.  

Right?

I think? But the other groups permits were for other parks, not Emancipation park.

Anonymous

Blazor, as you can see RW is the dumbest piece of shit on the internet. What the idiot starts calling folks rightards she lost any argument long ago.She's too stupid to figure it out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, as you can see RW is the dumbest piece of shit on the internet. What the idiot starts calling folks rightards she lost any argument long ago.She's too stupid to figure it out.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

You are incorrect sir.

Right?

I think? But the other groups permits were for other parks, not Emancipation park.

Correct.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"Blazor, as you can see RW is the dumbest piece of shit on the internet. What the idiot starts calling folks rightards she lost any argument long ago.She's too stupid to figure it out.

I consider those racist pieces of shit to be the definition of a rightard.  

But I was right and Blazor confirmed it.  I wasn't losing when I wrote it either.

Fuck you're one dumb sack of steer manure.
Beware of Gaslighters!