The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Yep, I know many who are sick and tired of things, both in real life and online but the problem lies with many of them not wanting to disrupt their everyday lives of going to work, paying the mortgage , watching the footy on the weekend etc.  

Things haven't got bad enough yet for them to get off their arses and revolt, it would take a huge breakdown in society for that to happen, where food was running out, no electricity etc......  kinda like a Walking Dead scenario really, which is sad, and just highlights how selfish most people are.

SCOUSE do you have any idea what's really involved with open revolt?

My father spent years in prison in Taiwan for his opposition to a bloodthirsty dictator..

He was tortured and carried the scars of PTSD all his life..

Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, while far from perfect don't persecute their citizens who oppose the government of the day the way Chiang Kai Shek did..

If people are going to risk a lot, than a lot has to be taken away first and I don't just mean the creature comforts of a first world society.

Your dad's heroics were caused by something a tad more serious than changing demographics.

Good luck Scouse, prying your mates off their pub chairs for the revolution.

What a lame cheap shot. :negative:

It was bang on point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have excellent personal hygiene thankyou very much.  :sneaky2:

Of this I have no doubt.

It's hard work scrubbing every trace of melanin out of your skin.

The panty pirate is still here.

Blurt

So is the redneck, alcoholic, potato-pulling twit whose barrel-washed brain couldn't keep his sorry ass out of prison.

What's your point, you waste of Canadian citizenship, you?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Blurts is you hab no cawk or you wait for black and decker
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"So is the redneck, alcoholic, potato-pulling twit whose barrel-washed brain couldn't keep his sorry ass out of prison.

What's your point, you waste of Canadian citizenship, you?

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!