Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "shin"

yep It'll always be the sears tower to me.

I like Giordanos a lot, nobody piles on the cheese like they do.  Have you ever had Genos East or Lou Malnatis?  IMO they both have the best pizza crust (kind of a cornbread)

I've had both. Giordano's is very hit or miss depending on which location you go to, but they do pack on the cheese. Gino's East has good think crust but you have to go to the one downtown for good pizza. Lou's is slightly overrated, but I do like their crust and freshness of their ingredients.

Yeah, a lot of people like going downtown to eat.  I hate it though.  It costs 20 to 30 to park then you have to pay for your meal too.  I suually find something close by.  I like Genos the best but I don't have one near me.  I still occasionaly get giordanos or Lou malnatis.

Do you live in the Chicago area?

yep, in a nearby suburb.

Anonymous

I like Giordanos a lot, nobody piles on the cheese like they do.  Have you ever had Genos East or Lou Malnatis?  IMO they both have the best pizza crust (kind of a cornbread)

I've had both. Giordano's is very hit or miss depending on which location you go to, but they do pack on the cheese. Gino's East has good think crust but you have to go to the one downtown for good pizza. Lou's is slightly overrated, but I do like their crust and freshness of their ingredients.

Yeah, a lot of people like going downtown to eat.  I hate it though.  It costs 20 to 30 to park then you have to pay for your meal too.  I suually find something close by.  I like Genos the best but I don't have one near me.  I still occasionaly get giordanos or Lou malnatis.

yep, in a nearby suburb.

You are in the heart of the Democrat Party's corruption.

RW

yep, in a nearby suburb.

So when I come back for a visit, you'll give me a guided tour of all things awesome?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

yep, in a nearby suburb.

You are in the heart of the Democrat Party's corruption.
yes sad to say.  Now you know why I feel the way I do about democrats :laugh:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"

yep, in a nearby suburb.

So when I come back for a visit, you'll give me a guided tour of all things awesome?
 Me and Shin will take you to Giordanos for pizza! :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"  Me and Shin will take you to Giordanos for pizza! :laugh:

I was gonna say you and Shin are prolly close by each other  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

yep, in a nearby suburb.

Me and Shin will take you to Giordanos for pizza! :laugh:

I've already been there though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

yep, in a nearby suburb.

Did you grow up in greater Chicago Wazzzup?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

yep, in a nearby suburb.

Since I was 3 I've either lived in chicago or suburbs nearby. I will probably move when my youngest son gets out of high school.  the state is in deep financial doo doo so they are constantly raising and finding new taxes, but never fixing the underlying problem causing the financial drain (government worker pensions).  So its only going to get worse.

Berry Sweet

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/d2/16/c3/giordano-s.jpg">

Nasty.  The heart attack special!  No wonder Americans are so fat!

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/d2/16/c3/giordano-s.jpg">

Nasty.  The heart attack special!  No wonder Americans are so fat!

I can say, that is actually what you get when you order a pizza there.  I think I made it through one slice (if that).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Since I was 3 I've either lived in chicago or suburbs nearby. I will probably move when my youngest son gets out of high school.  the state is in deep financial doo doo so they are constantly raising and finding new taxes, but never fixing the underlying problem causing the financial drain (government worker pensions).  So its only going to get worse.

Is the Negro problem a problem in your area?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Since I was 3 I've either lived in chicago or suburbs nearby. I will probably move when my youngest son gets out of high school.  the state is in deep financial doo doo so they are constantly raising and finding new taxes, but never fixing the underlying problem causing the financial drain (government worker pensions).  So its only going to get worse.

Is the Negro problem a problem in your area?
 At times yes.

the majority of the black people I meet and interact with are not a problem at all, they are no worse than any white person.  But there is always an element that poses problems.  Like Blazor and I were discussing.  A lot of the people I am related to and know personally have had experiences with black criminal behavior.

RW

Wazz, shin, I have to say, I LOVE the ways Chicago folks handle pedestrians that walk when the hand is flashing/solid.  You guys go bonkers and it's people get movin'!  I loved it!

Toll roads   :negative:  :negative:  :negative:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

yep, in a nearby suburb.

Since I was 3 I've either lived in chicago or suburbs nearby. I will probably move when my youngest son gets out of high school.  the state is in deep financial doo doo so they are constantly raising and finding new taxes, but never fixing the underlying problem causing the financial drain (government worker pensions).  So its only going to get worse.

I can understand that Wazzzup..

We're constantly getting new or higher taxes and fees.