Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Almost enough sigs

Started by Blazor, September 01, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Soros gives too much cash to Democratic affiliated groups to be considered a terrorist by government.
Kinda funny, but that despicable creature is one Herr Scouse in his JooOOoo conspiracies "correctly" identifies as the boss of a large group of  "controllers" with astronomical funds available. Seems there is no one on earth with as much power to make things happen his way ... his way being as far left / totalitarian as it gets .. in effect money directed toward what Orwell tried to warn us about

Already a long way there, in the end he and his ilk will win and everyone will live in a totalitarian "utopia". Nov 8 was an anomaly and a mere bump in the road that we will never see again. In fact their power is growing despite that bump .... a rapidly growing antifa and related groups a classic example of many examples. I see no other ending in the cards

It amazes me how this one man can pull the strings on so many people globally. I don't like Soros, but he is not just a gazillionaire, he's shrewd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Soros gives too much cash to Democratic affiliated groups to be considered a terrorist by government.
Kinda funny, but that despicable creature is one Herr Scouse in his JooOOoo conspiracies "correctly" identifies as the boss of a large group of  "controllers" with astronomical funds available. Seems there is no one on earth with as much power to make things happen his way ... his way being as far left / totalitarian as it gets .. in effect money directed toward what Orwell tried to warn us about

Already a long way there, in the end he and his ilk will win and everyone will live in a totalitarian "utopia". Nov 8 was an anomaly and a mere bump in the road that we will never see again. In fact their power is growing despite that bump .... a rapidly growing antifa and related groups a classic example of many examples. I see no other ending in the cards

It amazes me how this one man can pull the strings on so many people globally. I don't like Soros, but he is not just a gazillionaire, he's shrewd.

He uses his wealth to influence politics in so many nations.