The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Harry wouldn't know a coherent argument if it bit him on his idiotic pretend CA ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup" I don't agree with the KKK or neonazis.  That is your strawman argument, I just believe they have a right to free speech.  I  also happen to think the black panthers and nation of islam should also have free speech.  They are leftists hate groups.  But I want them to have that right.

I agree entirely with this Wazzzup..

As long as both sides are peaceful, particularly when they meet on public property.

Finally, some common sense.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup" I don't agree with the KKK or neonazis.  That is your strawman argument, I just believe they have a right to free speech.  I  also happen to think the black panthers and nation of islam should also have free speech.  They are leftists hate groups.  But I want them to have that right.

As long as both sides are peaceful, particularly when they meet on public property.

It is common sense.  Unfortunately not common enough apparently to make it over to Harry and RW.

[size=150]Everyone should have the right of free political speech, whether its ordinary citizens or extremists like the clan and black panthers, as long as they are peaceful[/size]

How about it Harry and RW, what is wrong with what Fashionista and I said?   Tell us the fault you find with it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I'm a big fan of freedom of speech but I'm okay with its limits (your country has em too slappy) when it imposes on others' freedoms.

Stormfront has never been a target of mine in terms of speech.  Being a racist piece of shit isn't illegal, nor should it be but advocating harm to other groups crosses the line and isn't free speech I support.  Do you?

Stormfront website didn't impose on anyone else's freedoms.  It was built for a specific audience, although non-Whites were also permitted to post in a certain section of it.

There was very little real advocating harm there, to be quite honest.

To be honest, Stormfront posters, in general, seemed more rational and accepting of free speech and expression, than the alt-left does...  Now, think about that!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"Sez the man who proudly displays a copy of Mein Kampf on his living room table.

Get serious, Mel.

Don't be a Nazi.

It's not Mein Kampf, but I am free to display any book I shall choose, even if people may think I am a Nazi.

I'm past the point of really caring anymore what people think of me, but back to the point!

You want freedom of opinion and expression, right Blurt?  You should understand that quite well, wanting to be who you are, and say what you feel...

Why shouldn't others have that opportunity?

As was stated before here by other posters, the alt-left is actually the worst entity that society currently has, and for some reason it is "endorsed," since it's safe and heroic to endorse anything anti-white straight male these days, and a HUGE no-no to criticize anyone that's NOT a straight White male.

You don't need an IQ of much higher than 70 to see this...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"How about it Harry and RW, what is wrong with what Fashionista and I said?   Tell us the fault you find with it.

I've often thought about why people like RW end up with the belief system that they do...

It cannot be her parents, since I know how Wops are.  She married a Mormon, and left town here, for small town Whitesville...  so it cannot be that either.

The ONLY thing that I can deduce, and it seems to fit almost exclusively across the board...  The extreme left does NOT work a job currently, hasn't worked much previously, and probably won't work much in the future.

THIS, is the only factor that I can see is "joining" them against the fight against the bad White straight man.

So, it basically comes down to work ethic...  They have too much time, lazing around in a white mans world, sucking up the white mans dollar, but STILL have the nerve to complain.

Unreal.

Then they see what White man has earned, by working, and feel jealous.  They feel left out.  They want what others have.  They want it without working, or with a Liberal Arts degree that they'll spend 20 years of student loans obtaining, and they'll STILL do nothing!

These fucking government jobs, which are just multi-billion dollar make-work projects (like the CBC), exist as nothing more than a make-work project for people that would be otherwise unemployable in the "real world."

Instead of hating me, these Buddy Holly glasses wearing Liberal Arts bitches should be thanking me, since my taxes pay their fucking salaries at a Government make-work project that nobody watches, but costs us over one BILLION a year.

Yet, the last time I used a restroom in a public hospital here, I thought I was transported into 1960's Mexico.  Fucking disgusting, and unacceptable.

Angry White Male

And I'll be brutally fucking honest here...

You know WHO is behind all this bullshit?  It isn't the fucking immigrants, many of whom I have respect for.  It's fucking White people, which is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Anonymous

Extremists like RW and her new Aussie beau cannot be expected to be sensible. They are on a mission to rid the West of anyone expressing unpopular thoughts. And violence is one of the primary tools at their disposal. A sensationalist media is the other.

Angry White Male

A biased media, at the very least...

I read it, and see it, every day.

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

It is common sense.  Unfortunately not common enough apparently to make it over to Harry and RW.

[size=150]Everyone should have the right of free political speech, whether its ordinary citizens or extremists like the clan and black panthers, as long as they are peaceful[/size]

How about it Harry and RW, what is wrong with what Fashionista and I said?   Tell us the fault you find with it.

You need to refine your suggestion a bit.  Do you mean give any organization the right to free speech, provided that the organization itself is, peaceful, or do you mean give any organization the right to free speech, provided they exercise their free speech in a peaceful way?

There are always going to issues.

Take NAMBLA, an organization that realgrimm seems to have an affinity for.  Should they have the right to free speech?  I think not.  Regardless of whether NAMBLA is a peaceful organization, or whether they exercise their free speech in a peaceful way, giving them air must, at the very least, allow them to operate as a gathering point and meeting place for similarly minded sick individuals.  In such an environment they can encourage one another, organize exchange of material and collude in the carrying out of their perverse fantasies.   Giving them unrestrained free speech also  has the propensity to give the belief system of pedophiles and pederasts a whiff of validation.

Would you give ISIS unrestrained free speech in your country?  I wouldn't.  This would facilitate the recruitment of members to their cause, and the consequences would be horrific.

So where to draw the line?  This is the hard part, and I honestly don't know.

Existing public order laws should already deal with situations like the Charlottesville riot, and I can't comprehend why the police didn't respond appropriately at the time.

On the other hand, you can't go out and arrest every individual who makes an intemperate or hot-headed post on their personal blog.

I would probably apply free speech limitations at the organizational level and apply it to organizations have a history of carrying out, inciting or promoting violence and stipulated unacceptable activity.   The wording would have to be interpreted and further defined by the courts at some point, but I would hope that such wording would, (or should), not only include NAMBLA and ISIS, but also the various Nazi groups, the militant Antifa groups, the Black Panthers, the KKK and their ilk.

An alternative is to ban various organizations outright, and that is unworkable because the members of the banned organization would just regroup and duplicate the former organization with a new name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"A biased media, at the very least...

I read it, and see it, every day.

Charlottesville should not have dominated the news.

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You want freedom of opinion and expression, right Blurt?  You should understand that quite well, wanting to be who you are, and say what you feel...

Why shouldn't others have that opportunity?

You don't need an IQ of much higher than 70 to see this...

My wanting the freedom to express myself does not include my wanting the freedom to express my hatred for other people or the freedom to incite violence against them.

You don't need an IQ much higher than 32 to see this...
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I have agreed with what you said about political speech being free.  I've stated it's currently not restricted.  You then post cases of hate speech, which has been a law since the 70s.

But, as I've pointed out several times now, it doesn't seem to matter what I actually say because you mouth breathers don't even understand what's being said.  It's like watching a bunch of illiterate idiots trying to hump a doorknob while tripping over each other with misplaced approval.  

It's almost funny  :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Extremists like RW and her new Aussie beau cannot be expected to be sensible. They are on a mission to rid the West of anyone expressing unpopular thoughts. And violence is one of the primary tools at their disposal. A sensationalist media is the other.

LOL!  I'm an extremist?

I just have a low tolerance for stupidity which is why you and I don't get along.

I'll note again for you dumb illiterate fucks - I support free speech within the current legal limits, which does not include suppressing unpopular speech.

Is that clear enough for you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"How about it Harry and RW, what is wrong with what Fashionista and I said?   Tell us the fault you find with it.

I've often thought about why people like RW end up with the belief system that they do...

It cannot be her parents, since I know how Wops are.  She married a Mormon, and left town here, for small town Whitesville...  so it cannot be that either.

The ONLY thing that I can deduce, and it seems to fit almost exclusively across the board...  The extreme left does NOT work a job currently, hasn't worked much previously, and probably won't work much in the future.

THIS, is the only factor that I can see is "joining" them against the fight against the bad White straight man.

So, it basically comes down to work ethic...  They have too much time, lazing around in a white mans world, sucking up the white mans dollar, but STILL have the nerve to complain.

Unreal.

Then they see what White man has earned, by working, and feel jealous.  They feel left out.  They want what others have.  They want it without working, or with a Liberal Arts degree that they'll spend 20 years of student loans obtaining, and they'll STILL do nothing!

These fucking government jobs, which are just multi-billion dollar make-work projects (like the CBC), exist as nothing more than a make-work project for people that would be otherwise unemployable in the "real world."

Instead of hating me, these Buddy Holly glasses wearing Liberal Arts bitches should be thanking me, since my taxes pay their fucking salaries at a Government make-work project that nobody watches, but costs us over one BILLION a year.

Yet, the last time I used a restroom in a public hospital here, I thought I was transported into 1960's Mexico.  Fucking disgusting, and unacceptable.

Do you know how I come across most of my opinions around here?  You fucksticks invente it, ignore what I say, then argue against an arguement ive never made.

It's laughable.
Beware of Gaslighters!