The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Harry"

Err, probably because violent crime in the US is such a routine daily event?

In a country where there are, on average, more than 40 homicides a day, why would 7 homicides in one of the most violent cities be particularly noteworthy?

Purposely driving a car into a crowd of people, killing one, and injuring a few dozen others, is a tad more unique.

It is unique indeed, and prolly wont happen again for a long while, but allowed Them to drive their agenda forward a lil more. If Black Lives Matter, where is their rage at wanting to end the deaths of their brothers and sisters? If the media coverage of the death of one woman was able to manipulate so many minds, why not do the same for the other? Or maybe, its cause They actually want the blacks to die. The founder of Planned Parenthood knew this and was also a Klan member. More black deaths come from abortions than anything else combined. Where is the outrage at Planned Parenthood, founded by a Klanswoman? There wont be.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"A biased media, at the very least...

I read it, and see it, every day.

Charlottesville should not have dominated the news.

I'm in complete agreement with what you wrote iron horse jockey.

Yes well someone died because some right wing asshole decided to mow down people with his car.  That's newsworthy.

--_

I think what a lot of the proponents of free speech miss is the FACT that during this rally, a person from the right permanently robbed a woman of ALL of her rights, including her freedom of speech.  He was the only person at that rally to do that.

yeah and a  big time leftist, shot at republican lawmakers on a baseball field, the only reason they weren't all killed was because a cop shot him.  As it is six were shot.  It got covered, but nowhere near the coverage Charlottesville got because it didn't fit the media's agenda.  

Fashionista is absolutely right, the cops stood down and let everything go crazy (the leftists governor and/or mayor most likely told them to) I think they let the protestors get attacked by the left's antifa footsoldiers because they wanted it all to happen.  They probably celebrated that woman's death for all the political capital it gave them---never let a good crisis go to waste.

Its always terrible when people are shot or run over (by the way, just a day or two later 11 people were run over and killed by an Islamist in Spain, did the left even care? nope).  It would be a thousand times worse if free speech were killed because you leftist totalitarians were able to use her as a martyr to destroy free speech.  Societies without free political speech have murdered hundreds of millions of people.   you don't care though.  You leftists are blinded with the desire to control people by any means necessary, everything else be damned.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"That's no answer - why is "Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized" in this section?

and

Why is pages and pages of Charlottesville shit in here?

and

why does the same stuff get repeated  on and on and over and over for 7 pages of blabber?

Sorry about my Charlottesville talk in this thread CC, I cant help but to reply to things concerning it lol. I guess maybe it was brought up cause the whole white/nazi thing is still fresh.

realgrimm

Quote from: "cc"That's no answer - why is "Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized" in this section?

and

and as asked above

why does the same stuff get repeated  on and on and over and over for 7 pages of blabber?

when these loser twats y'all repeat the same shit over and over about don't even know what REAL supremacy is

Don't bother - I know WHY  .. and WHO

This isn't your thread and you don't run this section so FUCK OFF

cc

BLAZE - Apology inappropriate

You have been defending  .. not instigating.

I know exactly why you fight back and respect it .... and I know who has kept the crap going  ... seems some losers don't know and think they know it all

Strange - Take a look at the same person who says "don't pick on islamic killers cause it hurts islamics and makes them kill more"  .... even called 5 of us BIGOTS for doing so

then the worn turned .... Eureka a new world now

now agoin to beat hell beatin on white folk for the same thing ... and a one-off at that  ... vs. shush up for 100s killed by REAL supremacists

Again, why is this thread here?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"BLAZE - Apology inappropriate

You have been defending .. not instigating.

I know exactly why you fight back and respect it .... seems some losers don't know and think they know it all

Right on CC lol.

I use to come from a forum where a derail would get ya a ban. I dont like to derail, but Im guilty of it lol.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Harry"Yeah, yeah, "FUCK Censorship in all forms", we've heard that before.

Civilized society is what it is, and sometimes limits have to be put in place to keep it civilized.  Elimination of hate speech is one of those things.

This is the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in France,  It covers 172 acres and contains 9,386 of US WWII military dead.

:mad: All up, somewhere north of 210,000 US servicemen died fighting the Nazi regime.  Every time you give air or space to a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer to promote their obscene views, you are metaphorically pissing on the graves and the memories of those servicemen.

Those US serviceman didn't just fight nazis in Germany, they fought for their country and they fought for the ideals of their country, like freedom of speech.  (which did not exist in nazi Germany, why would anyone want to copy them?) To destroy those ideals they fought and died for would be the true pissing on their graves.

realgrimm

Id like to thanx IHJ for allowing a free open discussion hearing both sides, as you see cc has chirped in to try to stifle FREE Speech.. Best thing for this section was the day she resigned from it , your censoring of all information that didn't fit brand of bullshit ideology your selling you pulled..

so please sit down cc and pipe down

RW

and

and as asked above

when these loser twats y'all repeat the same shit over and over about don't even know what REAL supremacy is

Remember this sub started off being about Extremism before it was hijacked by a specific agenda, that clearly new parties aren't familiar with. Now if it was titled, "This Sub Is For Shitting on Islam" the new folks wouldn't start threads in your blo...er I mean, this sub.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

and

and as asked above

Remember this sub started off being about Extremism before it was hijacked by a specific agenda, that clearly new parties aren't familiar with. Now if it was titled, "This Sub Is For Shitting on Islam" the new folks wouldn't start threads in your blo...er I mean, this sub.

No doubt you would like to ban any criticism of Islam as "hate speech".   Every time you type, you confirm everything I have said about you. (you are a leftist totalitarian)

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"A biased media, at the very least...

I read it, and see it, every day.

Charlottesville should not have dominated the news.

I'm in complete agreement with what you wrote iron horse jockey.

Yes well someone died because some right wing asshole decided to mow down people with his car.  That's newsworthy.

--_

I think what a lot of the proponents of free speech miss is the FACT that during this rally, a person from the right permanently robbed a woman of ALL of her rights, including her freedom of speech.  He was the only person at that rally to do that.

yeah and a  big time leftist, shot at republican lawmakers on a baseball field, the only reason they weren't all killed was because a cop shot him.  As it is six were shot.  It got covered, but nowhere near the coverage Charlottesville got because it didn't fit the media's agenda.  

Fashionista is absolutely right, the cops stood down and let everything go crazy (the leftists governor and/or mayor most likely told them to) I think they let the protestors get attacked by the left's antifa footsoldiers because they wanted it all to happen.  They probably celebrated that woman's death for all the political capital it gave them---never let a good crisis go to waste.

Its always terrible when people are shot or run over (by the way, just a day or two later 11 people were run over and killed by an Islamist in Spain, did the left even care? nope).  It would be a thousand times worse if free speech were killed because you leftist totalitarians were able to use her as a martyr to destroy free speech.  Societies without free political speech have murdered hundreds of millions of people.   you don't care though.  You leftists are blinded with the desire to control people by any means necessary, everything else be damned.

You're just flapping all over the place now aren't you?

There's no real social commentary that goes with some piece of shit leftie shooting at people because he's a misguided extremist idiot.  There is, however, a lot to be said about racial division.  It's a real social issue and it's getting its moment in the spotlight....again.

The cops turned a blind eye to the right as well as shown in a KKK piece of shit shooting at a person and the cops were RIGHT THERE.  They did sweet fuck all for either side.

The left media covered Spain. Lying is not helping your cause.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Oh, to IH. I have stayed out of this misplaced thread intentionally thinking it would be let die quickly - wrong again, eh?

Say IH -  If I interpreted what you said earlier correctly, I must say something

I don't see Fash as having a "prog streak". On the contrary!!

I see her as taking each item on its own and "logically & ethically " working out her own take on "each individual issue" ...

the very opposite of the robot-progs that all think (or rather don't think) pretty much the very same on most all issues
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

and

and as asked above

No doubt you would like to ban any criticism of Islam as "hate speech".   Every time you type, you confirm everything I have said about you. (you are a leftist totalitarian)

Not in the least.  I'm actually a big supporter of sharing ideas and debate.  If you want to know the truth, it's the righties that have exercised more censorship of thought and ideas, specifically IHJ.

I don't even ignore people most of the time so there goes that theory.

And are you sure you aren't SCOUSE in new clothes?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"Oh, to IH

Say -  I don't see Fash as having a "prog streak". I see her as taking each item on its own and logically working out her own take on each issue ... the very opposite of the robot-progs that all think (or rather don't think) pretty much the very same on all issues

To whom are you referring?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

The cops turned a blind eye to the right as well as shown in a KKK piece of shit shooting at a person and the cops were RIGHT THERE.  They did sweet fuck all for either side.

Actually I heard recently they arrested him and he is being held. I forgot who all or where I seen it. Hell it may of been here!  :laugh:

I was surprised too that any arrests were made.