The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc"A "street gang" analogy is valid

Protesting  (instead of letting them parade in a vacuum and then skulk home with no publicity in non-event) increases determination and encourages recruitment

While they have been dwindling for some time without any help. I fear numbers and determination are increasing thanks to exposure given to them by opponents

The only thing less productive  than a protest is a protest protest  

I do know of 4 real badies in the UK though  :wink:

Encourages recruitment eh?  I'm not seeing that.  I am seeing poor neo-nazi fuckers getting warrants for their arrests then crying like fucking babies.  I'm seeing their websites going underground where worms belong.  I'm seeing them being smacked with consequences for their vicious ideology and behavior.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
I don't think you are taking this seriously.  

I don't think anyone takes white nationalists seriously which is why this thread is no longer in Global Supremacy.

Oh people take them seriously and seriously tell them to fuck right off like Muslims need to do to the Islamists in their midst.

White nationalists are too small in numbers and too short of funds and military knowledge to be a global threat..

Their numbers continue to shrink too..

I see them as the same level of threat as a street gang.

if the KKKers and Neonazis had just been left alone in Charlottesville, they would have had their little show, they would have gone home.  Nobody would have cared.

The left had other plans though.  The Governor knew that BLM and antifa would attack the protestors, so he told the cops to stand down.  He wanted it to turn into an ugly mess, so he and the left could grandstand on it.

Look what happened because of it?-- they are taking more statues down, they are getting websites removed, they have successfully convinced twitter google and facebook to filter more, etc.  Result--Orwellian history rewriting, and more censorship everywhere.

The left does this all the time, they yell, "Hey look at those scary evil righties over there" and then they pickpocket people's freedoms.  Unlike stupid rednecks in pointy hats, the left has the power to take people's freedom away.   And they are doing it.  They are the far greater danger.

As our resident Islam expurst likes to point out - inaction is complicity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"A "street gang" analogy is valid

Protesting  (instead of letting them parade in a vacuum and then skulk home with no publicity in non-event) increases determination and encourages recruitment

While they have been dwindling for some time without any help. I fear numbers and determination are increasing thanks to exposure given to them by opponents

The only thing less productive  than a protest is a protest protest  

I do know of 4 real badies in the UK though  :wink:

Encourages recruitment eh?  I'm not seeing that.  I am seeing poor neo-nazi fuckers getting warrants for their arrests then crying like fucking babies.  I'm seeing their websites going underground where worms belong.  I'm seeing them being smacked with consequences for their vicious ideology and behavior.

Smack them for violent behavior.  Not for thought crimes.

You leftists really should stop using orwell's 1984 as an instruction manual, it was supposed to be a warning.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Smack them for violent behavior.  Not for thought crimes.

You leftists really should stop using orwell's 1984 as an instruction manual, it was supposed to be a warning.

They incite violent behaviour slappy and in that, people don't want to host their hatred anymore.  So underground they go where they can hate all they want all by themselves.

Win/win.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Stormfront being online ranks right up there with static cling in terms of importance.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Stormfront being online ranks right up there with static cling in terms of importance.

:thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

I don't think anyone takes white nationalists seriously which is why this thread is no longer in Global Supremacy.

Oh people take them seriously and seriously tell them to fuck right off like Muslims need to do to the Islamists in their midst.

White nationalists are too small in numbers and too short of funds and military knowledge to be a global threat..

if the KKKers and Neonazis had just been left alone in Charlottesville, they would have had their little show, they would have gone home.  Nobody would have cared.

The left had other plans though.  The Governor knew that BLM and antifa would attack the protestors, so he told the cops to stand down.  He wanted it to turn into an ugly mess, so he and the left could grandstand on it.

Look what happened because of it?-- they are taking more statues down, they are getting websites removed, they have successfully convinced twitter google and facebook to filter more, etc.  Result--Orwellian history rewriting, and more censorship everywhere.

The left does this all the time, they yell, "Hey look at those scary evil righties over there" and then they pickpocket people's freedoms.  Unlike stupid rednecks in pointy hats, the left has the power to take people's freedom away.   And they are doing it.  They are the far greater danger.

What inaction?--the left was all action--leftists attacking protestors to shut them up, leftists telling cops to stand down so leftists could attack protestors and shut them up, leftists taking statues down, leftists censoring websites, leftists getting social media monopolies to take free speech away.  No inaction.  Just totalitarian action everywhere you guys could do it.--

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

RW

What inaction?--the left was all action--leftists attacking protestors to shut them up, leftists telling cops to stand down so leftists could attack protestors and shut them up, leftists taking statues down, leftists censoring websites, leftists getting social media monopolies to take free speech away.  No inaction.  Just totalitarian action everywhere you guys could do it.--

Society is showing its intolerance for intolerance.  If you support the right to protest, you should also support the right of others to protest the protest.  That's how freedoms work - they apply to everyone.  The trouble is that society doesn't follow the same rule of law when it comes to consequences for unpopular speech.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Smack them for violent behavior.  Not for thought crimes.

They incite violent behaviour slappy and in that, people don't want to host their hatred anymore.  So underground they go where they can hate all they want all by themselves.

Win/win.

Like I said punish violence not thought crimes.  I have seen what your thought crime punishing has wrought in Canada alone.  Stalinist kangaroo courts making people pay thousands of dollars for drawing cartoons and writing articles and books.  

Your cure is worse than the disease.

http://quoteshunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/freedom-of-speech-chomsky.jpg">

Wazzzup

Society is showing its intolerance for intolerance.  If you support the right to protest, you should also support the right of others to protest the protest.  That's how freedoms work - they apply to everyone.  The trouble is that society doesn't follow the same rule of law when it comes to consequences for unpopular speech.

Thats fine as long as we make sure not to tolerate leftists communist groups and violent groups like black lives matter antifa and a whole host of other communist nutball groups.  They are no better, in fact because of their greater tendency for violence they are probably worse.  The left has to be made to admit they have vile people on their side too. ALL THOUGH, right and left deserve to have peaceful free speech rights

I support the right to counterprotest PEACEFULLY.  the leftists groups didn't counter protest, they attacked the protestors and the cops let them (because leftists governor told them to)

Then the mainstream left and their media used it all take away freedoms.  The mainstream left has become extreme and dangerous to democracy.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Thats fine as long as we make sure not to tolerate leftists communist groups and violent groups like black lives matter antifa and a whole host of other communist nutball groups.  They are no better, in fact because of their greater tendency for violence they are probably worse.  The left has to be made to admit they have vile people on their side too. ALL THOUGH, right and left deserve to have peaceful free speech rights

I support the right to counterprotest PEACEFULLY.  the leftists groups didn't counter protest, they attacked the protestors and the cops let them (because leftists governor told them to)

Then the mainstream left and their media used it all take away freedoms.  The mainstream left has become extreme and dangerous to democracy.

Quote from: "RW August 13th"BLM is the opposite side of the same coin as white supremacists IMHO

Antifa is not associated with "the left".  "The left" fucking hate them because they are extremists who muddy the waters around causes and people are too stupid to figure out that the left doesn't like them either.  "Their use and justification of violence makes them just like the neo-Nazis Republicans have been forced to call out".  It's time for the left to step up and fully condemn them just like the right needs to condemn neo-nazis and the KKK.

What freedoms were taken away from these fucks after the fact?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

then Its time to take away domains for Antifa, BLM and a whole host of other leftist neo-communist orgnanizations.  Drive those hate filled worms underground too.  Right?

I would much prefer that when people meet an extremist they try and set them right, that would do more good than driving them undreground where they will be insulated from outside views.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-the-best-answer-to-bad-speech-is-good-speech-alan-dershowitz-78-22-45.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"then Its time to take away domains for Antifa, BLM and a whole host of other leftist neo-communist orgnanizations.  Drive those hate filled worms underground too.  Right?

I don't know much about BLM but some of the shit I have heard come out of their leadership ranks definitely would qualify for the underground.  Antifa needs to go the way of the KKK too.

I don't have a problem speaking out against hate groups.  That is really easy to me.  I don't agree with the tactics especially the violence, but these groups have very different messages and ideologies, -

one is hatred and intolerance and the other is hatred and intolerance of intolerance.  There's definitely one side of this ideological coin that I support more than the other but there isn't a voice for it much like there isn't a voice for a reasoned right side.  We are literally losing our voice to extremism.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

I agree with most of what you wrote except this.

one is hatred and intolerance and the other is hatred and intolerance of intolerance.

Can you imagine if Antifa ruled a country?  they would declare everyone who disagreed with them a fascist and beat and/or kill them.

Black lives matter wears a mask of legitimacy, but they are not.   most of them hate whites just like Nation of Islam, or the black panthers.  BLM members have executed a dozen or more cops, they have rioted to the tune of around a hundred millions of dollars in damage and untold number of injuries and businesses destroyed.  An objective evaluation of recent violence puts them as the worst, right next to antifa.

In addition in many quarters Jihadists would be categorized as left wing as well (although that is debatable,  but they certainly aren't on the right).

The extreme left is just as evil as the extreme right, perhaps more so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I agree with most of what you wrote except this.

one is hatred and intolerance and the other is hatred and intolerance of intolerance.

Can you imagine if Antifa ruled a country?  they would declare everyone who disagreed with them a fascist and beat and/or kill them.

Black lives matter wears a mask of legitimacy, but they are not.   most of them hate whites just like Nation of Islam, or the black panthers.  BLM members have executed a dozen or more cops, they have rioted to the tune of around a hundred millions of dollars in damage and untold number of injuries and businesses destroyed.  An objective evaluation of recent violence puts them as the worst, right next to antifa.

In addition in many quarters Jihadists would be categorized as left wing as well (although that is debatable,  but they certainly aren't on the right).

The extreme left is just as evil as the extreme right, perhaps more so.

They are bigger that's for sure.