The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Anyone who's seen a pic of your boobies knows you're leftist.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcAyHHETuI
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Stormfront will just find another server, I'm sure, or why not even create their own?

Either way, I have browsed Stormfront for many years, although I have never posted there.

Most of the material isn't as bad as people may think, and most of the posters don't seem to be as bad as people think they are.

Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule, but simply just the act of Stormfront existing isn't all that "bad" in the whole scheme of things...  

You think those posters will now just "change their minds" since Stormfront is down?  Got news for you...  that's not how things work.

realgrimm

Quote from: "RW"How do you know I'm a leftist?

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Modern Nazis are bad people.  Leftists stealing away people's constitiutional rights are worse.

Nazis are about 2% of the right.  Leftists who want to take away free speech and peaceful freedom of assembly are a solid majority of the left.

The modern left is a serious threat to representative democracy.

Well duh, obviously. That's why progs won't really disavow the antifa thugs. When they take off their masks it will be revealed they are NDP and Sanders staffers.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Every country on this planet has restricted speech.  Actual free speech is a MYTH.

What are you whining about?

Of course you would say that, you are a leftist, and nearly all leftists want to take away free political speech, so they can take away dissent, and control everyone's lives.  

The purge has already begun in many countries in Europe, anyone smart enough to know that thousands of Muslims coming into their countries is a terrible idea, and dares to disgaree with their government policy on it, risks fine or imprisonment.

This is what totalitarian societies do, they criminalize dissent.  You are a totalitarian.

I always have a bit of a laugh when a right winger comes up with this line of argument.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Modern Nazis are bad people.  Leftists stealing away people's constitiutional rights are worse.

Nazis are about 2% of the right.  Leftists who want to take away free speech and peaceful freedom of assembly are a solid majority of the left.

The modern left is a serious threat to representative democracy.

Well duh, obviously. That's why progs won't really disavow the antifa thugs. When they take off their masks it will be revealed they are NDP and Sanders staffers.

I'm a former NDP supporter. I remember when we stood for something. Now they'll stand with anything.

Harry

Update, Stormfront still offline, founder Don Black weighing legal options after website seizure.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/stormfront-founder-don-black-former-kkk-leader-wei/">//http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/stormfront-founder-don-black-former-kkk-leader-wei/

RW

I don't know why he finds that unusual. It happens all the time with sites.  They get taken down, and that's all she wrote.

Legally, the site breaches these companies' Terms of Service.  Not much to go on there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"I don't know why he finds that unusual. It happens all the time with sites.  They get taken down, and that's all she wrote.

Legally, the site breaches these companies' Terms of Service.  Not much to go on there.

It was taken down, because the modern left are Stalinist authoritarians who are using Charlottesville as political capital to censor and bookburn.  

Look at what's happening, websites taken down, statues taken down, classic movies being effectively banned, people being fined and imprisoned for speaking out against immigration.

Modern Leftists are totalitarians destroying free political speech just like EVERY other totalitarian society did before they mass murdered people.

https://www.storemypic.com/images/2016/11/23/heinrich-heine-those-who-begin-by-burning-books-will-quote-on-storemypic-75840.png">

realgrimm

It was taken down, because the modern left are Stalinist authoritarians who are using Charlottesville as political capital to censor and bookburn.  

Look at what's happening, websites taken down, statues taken down, classic movies being effectively banned, people being fined and imprisoned for speaking out against immigration.

Modern Leftists are totalitarians destroying free political speech just like EVERY other totalitarian society did before they mass murdered people.

https://www.storemypic.com/images/2016/11/23/heinrich-heine-those-who-begin-by-burning-books-will-quote-on-storemypic-75840.png">

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  Post of the day

Don't forget False Flag mass manipulation ,left deciding what is considered "FAKE NEWS" and censored media(also noted brainwashing tool)

RW

Quote from: "RW"I don't know why he finds that unusual. It happens all the time with sites.  They get taken down, and that's all she wrote.

Society is not interested in hate speech.  Social tolerance drives these things.

Too bad haters  :JC_howdy:
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Back on topic , fact of the matter is Stormfront was there because it had to be there ..Forums,Social Media is limiting their free speech albeit hateful ..it still exists, silence it in the mainstream and it will find an outlet, it'll evolve and mutate .. these are lost ways to some cultures who have different ideologies ..Actions always speak louder so it's extremely counter productive to eradicate based on beliefs since we are not all of one mind.. In the words of Martin Luther King "Hate begets hate "

realgrimm

Quote from: "RW"
Society is not interested in hate speech.  Social tolerance drives these things.

Too bad haters  :JC_howdy:

So lets be realistic, you think over the centuries this should be the time all society is going to revolt and wipe this scourge from the planet, Kinda like the Albanians and the Arabs .. then the world can come together and join hands and daisy chain till the next diseased brain finds power and creates another breed of hate one now your Utopian society is not equipped to understand.. and since all the hate was eradicated there was no need for locked doors and police..  

You must hold a high value for government

RW

I think we've been pushing this "scourge" back for decades.  The fact there's only a couple hundred vocal shit heads should tell you something about our success.
Beware of Gaslighters!