The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"I don't know why he finds that unusual. It happens all the time with sites.  They get taken down, and that's all she wrote.

Legally, the site breaches these companies' Terms of Service.  Not much to go on there.

It was taken down, because the modern left are Stalinist authoritarians who are using Charlottesville as political capital to censor and bookburn.  

Look at what's happening, websites taken down, statues taken down, classic movies being effectively banned, people being fined and imprisoned for speaking out against immigration.

Modern Leftists are totalitarians destroying free political speech just like EVERY other totalitarian society did before they mass murdered people.

https://www.storemypic.com/images/2016/11/23/heinrich-heine-those-who-begin-by-burning-books-will-quote-on-storemypic-75840.png">

Society is not interested in hate speech.  Social tolerance drives these things.

Too bad haters  :JC_howdy:
I don't agree with the KKK or neonazis.  That is your strawman argument, I just believe they have a right to free speech.  I  also happen to think the black panthers and nation of islam should also have free speech.  They are leftists hate groups.  But I want them to have that right.  

You want the death of free speech in a democracy, for all your hollow self praise, you are no better than a bookburning nazi or a stalinist.

Not one single bit.

RW

I'm actually a Canadian Constitutionalist but okkkkay.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"I'm actually a Canadian Constitutionalist but okkkkay.
You are a totalitarian, who is against free political speech, just like the stalinists and the nazis.  and you just admitted it.

RW

You are a totalitarian, who is against free political speech, just like the stalinists and the nazis.  and you just admitted it.

You sure make posting easy.  I don't have to say a thing and my supposed opinion falls out if your mouth.  If it's all the same to you, could you beef up the intelligence quotient.  I have a reputation to uphold.  :D

But really, part of our constitutional rights is having our rights limited.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

You sure make posting easy.  I don't have to say a thing and my supposed opinion falls out if your mouth.  If it's all the same to you, could you beef up the intelligence quotient.  I have a reputation to uphold.  :D

If only you were as smart as you THINK you are you'd be Einstein instead of a useful idiot.

So good for you, your country has a huge flaw in it, for leftist totaltiarians like yourself, to try and exploit to take people's rights away, and mine doesn't.  Congratulations I'm not at all surprised you like it that way, I am for free political speech for all, you are a totalitarian Stalinist.

BTW the Canadian government just recently added Motion103 Islamophobia legislation.  More creeping stalinism, no doubt you are for that too (because-- you are a totalitarian).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup" I don't agree with the KKK or neonazis.  That is your strawman argument, I just believe they have a right to free speech.  I  also happen to think the black panthers and nation of islam should also have free speech.  They are leftists hate groups.  But I want them to have that right.

I agree entirely with this Wazzzup..

As long as both sides are peaceful, particularly when they meet on public property.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup" I don't agree with the KKK or neonazis.  That is your strawman argument, I just believe they have a right to free speech.  I  also happen to think the black panthers and nation of islam should also have free speech.  They are leftists hate groups.  But I want them to have that right.

As long as both sides are peaceful, particularly when they meet on public property.

Amen to that, everyone should have the right of free political speech, as long as they do so nonviolently :thumbup:

Blazor

Amen to that, everyone should have the right of free political speech, as long as they do so nonviolently :thumbup:

https://brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/steve-austin-the-rock-hulk-hogan-shotgunning-beers-beer-gifs.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

If only you were as smart as you THINK you are you'd be Einstein instead of a useful idiot.

So good for you, your country has a huge flaw in it, for leftist totaltiarians like yourself, to try and exploit to take people's rights away, and mine doesn't.  Congratulations I'm not at all surprised you like it that way, I am for free political speech for all, you are a totalitarian Stalinist.

BTW the Canadian government just recently added Motion103 Islamophobia legislation.  More creeping stalinism, no doubt you are for that too (because-- you are a totalitarian).

You don't even know me so wtf are you on about?  What is it with you idiots assuming everything and listening to nothing?  Unless you're SCOUSE under a new handle.

You can say what you want about us constitutionally but I think your constitution is the thing that holds your country back the most.

I'm a big fan of freedom of speech but I'm okay with its limits (your country has em too slappy) when it imposes on others' freedoms.

Stormfront has never been a target of mine in terms of speech.  Being a racist piece of shit isn't illegal, nor should it be but advocating harm to other groups crosses the line and isn't free speech I support.  Do you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

So it's okay to slander/defame people?  It's okay to utter threats? (Just words right?) It's okay to conspire to commit non-violent crime?
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Unless you're SCOUSE under a new handle.

Isn't SCOUSE, I've shared boards for years with him and hes proud White Supremacist no matter what handle he uses .... Typical Leftie try to classify Wazzup as a Supremist just because you don't agree..pathetic..

RW

Typical idjit assuming why I thought he was SCOUSE.  It's because SCOUSE likes to try to hand me my opinion while paying zero attention to what I actually say, not because he's a supremacist.

So go suck an egg.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So it's okay to slander/defame people?  It's okay to utter threats? (Just words right?) It's okay to conspire to commit non-violent crime?

That wouldn't be peaceful.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "realgrimm" Typical Leftie try to classify Wazzup as a Supremist just because you don't agree..pathetic..
yep that's all the left does anymore,  they can't argue their side, so all they do is scream racism at people, to shut them up.  That is when they aren't trying to use government laws to silence people. (Cough cough, RW)

Blazor

None y'all even got my gif lol. Its Hogan, Rock, AND Stone Cold all having a beer. Enemies having a beer together (I know they do it backstage anyway lol). Nobody got a chair to the face (or bags of poop or balloons filled with piss). Its ok to admit if you use to watch wrastlin' as a kid lol  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.