The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"There are currently no restrictions on political speech.

Link to people being thrown in jail for being critical of the government please.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.bb0a2f8c5bfe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... 0a2f8c5bfe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.bb0a2f8c5bfe

That doesn't support your claim slappy.

Of course it does.  It proves exactly what I said.  

It was bad enough that you are an authoritarian who wants to eliminate free political speech that gets in your way.  Now you are showing you are also not above lying to promote your views.  That is the way nearly all leftists are, you have no ethical boundaries whatsoever.  Whatever advances the totalitarian cause, no matter how unethical, it doesn't matter, you'll do it.

You leftists have all sorts of ways of killing off free speech, not just laws in Europe and Canada.  You have free speech tyranny all over college campuses, antifa intimidation, rigging google searches,  censorship on facebook and twitter, pushing domains to get rid of websites, declaring things fake news that aren't, using fake twitter accounts to attack talk radio ad revenue. There are probably hundreds of ways all happening right now. Its all part of your totalitarian plan.  And I see it for exactly what it is.

Then I'm not a leftist.

And no it didn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "realgrimm":t0823:  :t0823:  :t0823:  :t0823:

breath of fresh air Wazzzup.. shes not seeing the big picture shes blinded by the agenda

What agenda?
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

all these issues were orchestrated, .. these issues have always been why now are they so important? what was the trigger .. is this smoke and mirrors for something you are being feed to help orchestrate.. use your noodle..holy fuck..  :laugh:

It's textbook brainwashing , mass manipulation ... facts come from both sides , sides with PC speech and sides with radical south shall rise again but the truth never just lies on one side because those sides are both contaminated with agenda , an educated minds take both sides into account and determines the logic and fact and what is being keep hidden to reach their goal.. North Korea still bearing down on North  America?.. classic diversion thanx to Charlottesville

RW

Hate speech has been on the books since the 70s.

I guess being buttfuckingly ignorant makes things seem suspicious and sudden.

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "realgrimm"all these issues were orchestrated, .. these issues have always been why now are they so important? what was the trigger .. is this smoke and mirrors for something you are being feed to help orchestrate.. use your noodle..holy fuck..  :laugh:

It's textbook brainwashing , mass manipulation ... facts come from both sides , sides with PC speech and sides with radical south shall rise again but the truth never just lies on one side because those sides are both contaminated with agenda , an educated minds take both sides into account and determines the logic and fact and what is being keep hidden to reach their goal.. North Korea still bearing down on North  America?.. classic diversion thanx to Charlottesville

The conspiracy paranoia of alt-righters is absolutely hilarious.

:roll:

realgrimm

realgrimm

I could give 2 fucks about society especially the sheple , how does any of this relate to my immediate situation.. the world can crumble around me and you libtards can flop around like fish outta water crying about equality and peace while you create fear mongering, and express hated threw your actions, cramming your bent logics you perceive as reality threw a censored view of the world you created.. you folks are so scared of society, why don't you try to cry louder , beat down more folk sportin mullets cuz them the cutz racists gets, it's in them thar school books we burned for being to damn white!!..

you people are so weak, societies problems can't just be labelled according to societies norms .. it's pattern and thought process are dictated threw experiences so flaws on ideology will always occur..

Get your head outta your asses, forget about correcting fellow humans and become aware of what the people with power and money are doing..

this is like talking to a retarded step child..

I'm neither left nor right just logic and observation,

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"There are currently no restrictions on political speech.

Link to people being thrown in jail for being critical of the government please.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.bb0a2f8c5bfe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... 0a2f8c5bfe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.bb0a2f8c5bfe

That doesn't support your claim slappy.

Of course it does.  It proves exactly what I said.  

It was bad enough that you are an authoritarian who wants to eliminate free political speech that gets in your way.  Now you are showing you are also not above lying to promote your views.  That is the way nearly all leftists are, you have no ethical boundaries whatsoever.  Whatever advances the totalitarian cause, no matter how unethical, it doesn't matter, you'll do it.

You leftists have all sorts of ways of killing off free speech, not just laws in Europe and Canada.  You have free speech tyranny all over college campuses, antifa intimidation, rigging google searches,  censorship on facebook and twitter, pushing domains to get rid of websites, declaring things fake news that aren't, using fake twitter accounts to attack talk radio ad revenue. There are probably hundreds of ways all happening right now. Its all part of your totalitarian plan.  And I see it for exactly what it is.

Then I'm not a leftist.

And no it didn't.
 More laughably blatant dishonesty.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "realgrimm":t0823:  :t0823:  :t0823:  :t0823:

breath of fresh air Wazzzup.. shes not seeing the big picture shes blinded by the agenda

Thanks Grimm.  :thumbup:  

She's either a useful idiot who doesn't understand what her people are doing, or she is being deliberately decietful and knows exactly what they are doing and is all for it.

I think it is the second, but could be the first.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "realgrimm"all these issues were orchestrated, .. these issues have always been why now are they so important? what was the trigger .. is this smoke and mirrors for something you are being feed to help orchestrate.. use your noodle..holy fuck..  :laugh:

No conspiracy.  Its what leftists have done all over the world, Russia, Cuba, Cambodia, Viet nam, China and all the rest, many times now-- Totalitarian leftist societies where free political speech did not exist.  Most of them with millions of mass murders.  The left has done it before in these places, now they are trying to do it in the west.  

Not a conspiracy, it is a historical fact, and now history is going to repeat unless somebody stops it.

Wazzzup

Say I have an Idea RW, why don't you go move to Cuba.  They have all kinds of antifree political speech laws there that I am sure you would love.  Sounds like the ideal place for you.   Why not go live there?  

BTW just like you, they're not leftists. :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

realgrimm

Quote from: "Harry"

No conspiracy.  Its what leftists have done all over the world, Russia, Cuba, Cambodia, Viet nam, China and all the rest, many times now-- Totalitarian leftist societies where free political speech did not exist.  Most of them with millions of mass murders.  The left has done it before in these places, now they are trying to do it in the west.  

Not a conspiracy, it is a historical fact, and now history is going to repeat unless somebody stops it.

I can respect that opinion sounds grounded and educated, but I'm still of a different notion of the invisible government and a ploy to generate mass chaos to divide and then rebuild threw catastrophe its just the logical next step, bring NWO after a fall "to make the country great again"

Harry

Quote from: "realgrimm"I could give 2 fucks about society especially the sheple , how does any of this relate to my immediate situation.. the world can crumble around me and you libtards can flop around like fish outta water crying about equality and peace while you create fear mongering, and express hated threw your actions, cramming your bent logics you perceive as reality threw a censored view of the world you created.. you folks are so scared of society, why don't you try to cry louder , beat down more folk sportin mullets cuz them the cutz racists gets, it's in them thar school books we burned for being to damn white!!..

you people are so weak, societies problems can't just be labelled according to societies norms .. it's pattern and thought process are dictated threw experiences so flaws on ideology will always occur..

Get your head outta your asses, forget about correcting fellow humans and become aware of what the people with power and money are doing..

this is like talking to a retarded step child..

I'm neither left nor right just logic and observation,

realgrimm,

I think that somewhere, in that convoluted mess, a coherent argument is trying to come together.

You used the word "threw" a number of times.  I believe the word you were seeking, but failing to find, was "through".  Not "threw".  Threw.  Through is a preposition and an adverb. (It can also be used as an adjective). Threw is the past tense of 'throw'. The past participle is thrown. Unless you mean the act of throwing, use through.

Given your political ideology, I knew that that you are somewhat simple and uneducated, and when I've read your posts I have tried to make allowances for that.  However, a little bit of self-help never goes astray, and I'm prepared to work with you on this, if you're willing to accept the help in the spirit it is given.

Here is a shortlist of other commonly confused words.  You might like to study them and look up the meanings of the various pairs of words.  Doing so may be of some assistance to you in the future.

. Accept and Except

. A lot or A lot

. All Right and Alright (Neither of these should be confused with Alt-right)

. Anyway and Anyways (This is an easy one, there isn't a "s" at the end of "anyway")

. Assume and Presume

. Breath and Breathe

. Capital and Capitol

. Compliment and Complement

. Elicit and Illicit

. Farther and Further

. Its and It's

. Lose and Loose

. Maybe and May be

. There and Their

. To and Too

. Your and You're

. Weather and Whether

Once you've mastered those, I'll help you with harder stuff, such as "lie" versus "lay, whether "irregardless" is a real word, and what "literally" really means.

All the best,

Harry