Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

welcome Wazzzup

Started by Anonymous, August 29, 2017, 06:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Thanks again to all who welcomed me here.  Much appreciated!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yes, I do.

Mel...what's your poison?

Episodes of Catwalk with a nice, young Neve Campbell?   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Yes, I do.

Mel...what's your poison?

Episodes of Catwalk with a nice, young Neve Campbell?   ac_dunno

I never saw the show.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Thanks again to all who welcomed me here.  Much appreciated!

I bet that's uncommon for you isn't it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

I like Wazzzup, I hope he sticks around more. Hes "in the know", and as I learned watching G.I. Joe cartoons... "knowing is half the battle! G.I. Joooooooooooooooooooooe!"  :laugh:

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"I like Wazzzup, I hope he sticks around more. Hes "in the know", and as I learned watching G.I. Joe cartoons... "knowing is half the battle! G.I. Joooooooooooooooooooooe!"  :laugh:

ac_drinks

Oh Blazor, I wish I didn't adore you when you say things like this.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blazor"I like Wazzzup, I hope he sticks around more. Hes "in the know", and as I learned watching G.I. Joe cartoons... "knowing is half the battle! G.I. Joooooooooooooooooooooe!"  :laugh:

ac_drinks

I do my best  :laugh:

I dont like to be hateful. I like smiles  ac_biggrin

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_drinks

I don't think of you as hateful at all, or at least you don't come across that way. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

ac_drinks

I don't think of you as hateful at all, or at least you don't come across that way. :)

No mam, even when mad Im still a jokester to a point lol. It takes a lot to really piss me off. Very few have seen it, and the looks in there eyes are of fear itself  :laugh:

Sometimes I do get a lil serious when I get concerned about things. Like the Charlottesville thing. It bothered me the way the media handled it. Im a Southerner, and Im pro Confederate, same as what my Great Great Grandad fought for. I know the truth. And I dont like how the media demonized all those folks. Or how they been demonizing all of it in general. Like how that boy that shot up a church in South Carolina. He didnt go in waving a Confederate flag, no they dug that out of his social media account. Ya know what else he was flying on his Social Media, an African flag! The irony! See, there I go again lol. Im tired of Dixie gettin' spat on.

RW

ac_drinks

No mam, even when mad Im still a jokester to a point lol. It takes a lot to really piss me off. Very few have seen it, and the looks in there eyes are of fear itself  :laugh:

Sometimes I do get a lil serious when I get concerned about things. Like the Charlottesville thing. It bothered me the way the media handled it. Im a Southerner, and Im pro Confederate, same as what my Great Great Grandad fought for. I know the truth. And I dont like how the media demonized all those folks. Or how they been demonizing all of it in general. Like how that boy that shot up a church in South Carolina. He didnt go in waving a Confederate flag, no they dug that out of his social media account. Ya know what else he was flying on his Social Media, an African flag! The irony! See, there I go again lol. Im tired of Dixie gettin' spat on.

And I don't blame you for your feelings one but.  These people are people you live with and I'm sure they're great people.  They aren't the animals you see on the news.  It's just like how my leftie friends aren't a bunch of AntiFa, censorship loving, violent fools.  They're just people too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

And I don't blame you for your feelings one but.  These people are people you live with and I'm sure they're great people.  They aren't the animals you see on the news.  It's just like how my leftie friends aren't a bunch of AntiFa, censorship loving, violent fools.  They're just people too.

And Im sure a lot of your friends are good people too with good intentions.

Im not gonna lie, I lean mostly right, if thats what ya wanna call it these days, with some left leanings. I dont like this whole left and right crap. I just wanna be me  :laugh:

I got to thinking about it though earlier, and if there is another civil war, it wont be North vs South, its gonna be Left vs Right, and it will be all over the place. That has to be why the government has so many interconnecting tunnels to deep vast underground bases for elite. To go down there, let us fight it out, drones to finish off the rest, then come up with a whole new government.

Speaking of drones, I seen earlier where they have made an anti drone gun! Like a rifle! I want one!!! lol. It can also be used to jam other electronic devices within 1 km I believe.

RW

And Im sure a lot of your friends are good people too with good intentions.

Im not gonna lie, I lean mostly right, if thats what ya wanna call it these days, with some left leanings. I dont like this whole left and right crap. I just wanna be me  :laugh:

I got to thinking about it though earlier, and if there is another civil war, it wont be North vs South, its gonna be Left vs Right, and it will be all over the place. That has to be why the government has so many interconnecting tunnels to deep vast underground bases for elite. To go down there, let us fight it out, drones to finish off the rest, then come up with a whole new government.

Speaking of drones, I seen earlier where they have made an anti drone gun! Like a rifle! I want one!!! lol. It can also be used to jam other electronic devices within 1 km I believe.

I lean left but I'm not left on all issues either.

The divide between left and right seems to be growing and that's a big concern.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

This is the thing, people are people and way more complex than a left/right divide.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"This is the thing, people are people and way more complex than a left/right divide.

Of course they are but it always gets boiled down to left and right.  It's to the point where political leanings become slurs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Harry"This is the thing, people are people and way more complex than a left/right divide.

Of course they are but it always gets boiled down to left and right.

You're right.

You gotta fight for your party to right!

But, when the music's over, what's left?

That's a right proper left hook, that is!

Roadkill be dead for not looking both left and right!

Even the middle classes aren't in the middle anymore!
Aimin\' to misbehave.