I have an issue here...

Started by Angry White Male, August 31, 2017, 05:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blurt"I know.

You just like to display it on your coffee table.

No.  I don't even own a copy of Mein Kampf.

Of course you do.

You posted a photo of your apartment once, and there the book was, just beneath that .22 hanging on the wall.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"You posted a photo of your apartment once, and there the book was, just beneath that .22 hanging on the wall.

I own the book "Hitler," which is what Harry and I are referring to.  It is not 'Mein Kampf.'  To think that it is, would be silly.

And that's not a .22.  It's a 12 Gauge shot gun.

Blurt

Nobody who's into Hitler to the point of having a copy of Mein Kampf proudly displayed on his living room coffee table would ever threaten suicide with a shotgun, Mel. Be serious. Nazis are pansies (Panzis, if you will); they'd much rather off themselves with a .22, which is what's nailed on your hallway wall.

I once had a friend who tried to shoot himself with a .22 but his life was saved by the miniature Bible he was carrying in the left breast pocket of his camo cargo vest when the shell was stopped by chapter 2, verse 11 of the Second Epistle of Paul to Timothy. Today he is not as religious anymore; he works as a roll model in a pulp and paper mill specializing in the production of rice paper for miniature books. Also, he has become less suicidal since he has stopped drinking alcohol.

Maybe you should replace your copy of Mein Kampf with a miniature Bible? and your .22 with a slingshot? go all Cracker David on EI Goliath's ass?

You'd be happier, I'm sure.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

It's actually an interesting read, Blurt...

It's probably the best read ever printed, for those that are interested in how Nazi Germany started, and ended.  It is not "Mein Kampf."

Besides, I need the info... the knowledge, to utilize for when I become Diktator of Canada.

Harry

So, I've got a couple of PMs stuck in my outbox.  They just won't send.

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"So, I've got a couple of PMs stuck in my outbox.  They just won't send.

Any ideas?

Let Fash know.

Harry

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Harry"So, I've got a couple of PMs stuck in my outbox.  They just won't send.

Any ideas?

Let Fash know.

PM to Fash is one of the 2 stuck in the outbox...

kiebers

I just sent one to you to see if it breaks things loose.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Harry

Quote from: "kiebers"I just sent one to you to see if it breaks things loose.

Yep.  Received it.  My outgoings are still stuck.

kiebers

Quote from: "Harry"

Any ideas?

Let Fash know.

Wait....they will stay in the outbox until they are read. Reply to mine and it will show in the out box, I will give it a minute and then read it and it should disappear.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"

Any ideas?

Let Fash know.

Hopefully, she reads this. If not, maybe kiebers can let her know.

Harry

OK.  I think I've worked out what's going on.

Am I correct in saying that the PMs stay in the outbox until the other person reads them?

kiebers

Quote from: "Harry"OK.  I think I've worked out what's going on.

Am I correct in saying that the PMs stay in the outbox until the other person reads them?

Yes, I just read and replied to yours so it should have left the outbox.

Harry