The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Almost enough sigs

Started by Blazor, September 01, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-14-2015/WH2DiT.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"We didnt agree with violence, dont twist it RW. DHS and the FBI seems to agree. Read the articles.

As Politico points out today, previously unreported FBI and Department of Homeland Security studies found that "anarchist extremist" group like Antifa have been the "primary instigators of violence at public rallies" going back to at least April 2016 when the reports were first published.

"It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them," said one senior law enforcement official tracking domestic extremists in a state that has become a front line in clashes between the groups. "These antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the shit out of people. ... They're using Molotov cocktails, they're starting fires, they're throwing bombs and smashing windows."

Some of the DHS and FBI intelligence reports began flagging the antifa protesters before the election. In one from last September, portions of which were read to POLITICO, DHS studied "recent violent clashes ... at lawfully organized white supremacist" events including a June 2016 rally at the California Capitol in Sacramento organized by the Traditionalist Workers Party and its affiliate, the Golden State Skinheads.

According to police, counter-protesters linked to antifa and affiliated groups like By Any Means Necessary attacked, causing a riot after which at least 10 people were hospitalized, some with stab wounds.

At the Sacramento rally, antifa protesters came looking for violence, and "engaged in several activities indicating proficiency in pre-operational planning, to include organizing carpools to travel from different locations, raising bail money in preparation for arrests, counter-surveilling law enforcement using three-man scout teams, using handheld radios for communication, and coordinating the event via social media," the DHS report said.

Does this sound like "free speech"? Sounds like violence to me. They were raising pre bail money cause they knew they were doing wrong, just like counter-surveilling law enforcement using scouts. If they were doing legal "speech" why would they need to do that?

There are already many laws that cover violent acts.  AntiFa doesn't need to be deemed a terrorist org to have those laws easily applied.

This would disband them and in turn silence them.  It's institutional censorship.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

The difference RW, is that these were ORGANIZED forms of violence. Not random violence.

Maybe next time they will learn not to follow the lead of Soros. Which the Soros one still needs more sigs lol. At least its been recognized!

cc

Damn. Another keyboard ruined.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

realgrimm

Antifa is unsafe to innocent people around them and instils fear to anybody who doesn't understand their preachings.. Wise move shoulda happened a lot sooner TBH

cc

Good that it's out

Bad that it took so long ... I can understand sleazebag O pulling this stunt before the election ... that's his MO

cc

.. but why so long after Jan 20?

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"The difference RW, is that these were ORGANIZED forms of violence. Not random violence.

Maybe next time they will learn not to follow the lead of Soros. Which the Soros one still needs more sigs lol. At least its been recognized!

The group was organized but I read the list of other groups that join up at AntiFa rallies.  How do you know which group is committing the actual acts?  Same thing on the Unite the Right dude.  There were many groups that came together.  Which group actually started the shit?  

Also, if it organizes to be violent, why was t there more violence at these rallies that involves the whole group?

I'm not opposed to the idea but it's still a form of censorship because laws on assault already apply.  I thought you guys were opposed to censoring. ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"Damn. Another keyboard ruined.

:laugh:

ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blazor"The difference RW, is that these were ORGANIZED forms of violence. Not random violence.

The group was organized but I read the list of other groups that join up at AntiFa rallies.  How do you know which group is committing the actual acts?  Same thing on the Unite the Right dude.  There were many groups that came together.  Which group actually started the shit?  

Also, if it organizes to be violent, why was t there more violence at these rallies that involves the whole group?

I'm not opposed to the idea but it's still a form of censorship because laws on assault already apply.  I thought you guys were opposed to censoring. ac_dunno

Im all against censorship, but these monkeys needed a fucking cage!  :laugh:

This was more than Charlottesville, way before it. If you hadnt seen all the stuff coming from them then you havent been keeping up  :sad:

Blazor

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

Im all against censorship, but these monkeys needed a fucking cage!  :laugh:

This was more than Charlottesville, way before it. If you hadnt seen all the stuff coming from them then you havent been keeping up  :sad:

You love censorship but censor those you find disruptive and disagree with.  Listen man, I get it.  I just have to tell you - you aren't really on the side of free speech if you only want to cage one set of the same monkeys.

I saw some of their Berkeley shit.  I wasn't impressed then either.

But to talk about it from a legal perspective (aside from the censorship bullshit arguments), can you see a value in curbing speech that leads to violence as being something that makes sense to limit?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"Damn. Another keyboard ruined.

While you're ruining keyboards, why don't you tell your new little free speech loving friends here who it was on this board that wanted to stop the use of the word "rightard" while allowing "leftard".  Oh wait!  Tell him about the time IHJ deleted posts by people he didn't like or agree with then claimed they were off topic.  Or that time Herman went around editing people's posts to bully them into leaving.  Those stories are real keyboard washers!

It's so amusing to watch righties go on and on about free speech while being the biggest censors of it.

Oh irony, how you entertain me so.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

You love censorship but censor those you find disruptive and disagree with.  Listen man, I get it.  I just have to tell you - you aren't really on the side of free speech if you only want to cage one set of the same monkeys.

I saw some of their Berkeley shit.  I wasn't impressed then either.

But to talk about it from a legal perspective (aside from the censorship bullshit arguments), can you see a value in curbing speech that leads to violence as being something that makes sense to limit?

You must love violence if you want to keep encouraging them. Its not about speech at this point, its about VIOLENT actions from a main group of people

The monkey thing was a figure of speech lol.

Look, if the Klan was killing cops and hanging blacks, I would be against their violent actions too. Why do you support Antifa so much if they have been condemned by DHS and FBI?

Blazor

Im going home and enjoying a victory drink  ac_drinks

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/frodobagginscheerhobbiShub.gif">