News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who's the Most conservative person in this forum?

Started by JOE, August 29, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Not 'Right Wing', but just 'conservative'?

Although it's a pretty conservative forum, I'd have to give the nod to seoulbro.

For some reason, This image of the guy crops up of a short haired guy who walks around all day sporting a white or blue shirt and a tie. And then just for relaxation, he unbuttons the top one to 'let his hair down'.

In fact, Seoul is so conservative, although he says he's Korean, he may as well be White.

I think of him as he gets older as increasingly resembling Mike Duffy.

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/duffy-584.jpg">

He'll gradually transform into a a stodgy White Guy.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I'll vote Joe

If the question was most obvious troll, I would tend to agree.

Anonymous

Get your sticky mitts off the Seoul brother. He only likes Gord.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Get your sticky mitts off the Seoul brother. He only likes Gord.

That was kind of cute Herman.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I vote Joe

Duly noted realgrimm, thank you.

JOE

Typically, such posts bring out the wagon circlers in this forum protecting whom they perceive as one of their own.

Actually, I like Seoul and I urged/wished he would've turned his Money Sense thread into a sub-forum. It was interesting and informative. But unfortunately, he didn't want to.

If it were turned into a forum, it'd be one of the better ones. Might attract a lot of new traffic/posters seeking such advice. Good for the ratings and potential advertisers if the forum were seeking any.

I get kind of tired of reading these anti-terrorism or White Supremacist threads which run down minorities and Muslims. At least the money sense doesn't run anyone down, as the topic is universally one which can relate to - whether he/she is Right Wing, Left Wing, Muslin or non-, young or old.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Typically, such posts bring out the wagon circlers in this forum protecting whom they perceive as one of their own.

Actually, I like Seoul and I urged/wished he would've turned his Money Sense thread into a sub-forum. It was interesting and informative. But unfortunately, he didn't want to.

If it were turned into a forum, it'd be one of the better ones. Might attract a lot of new traffic/posters seeking such advice. Good for the ratings and potential advertisers if the forum were seeking any.

I get kind of tired of reading these anti-terrorism or White Supremacist threads which run down minorities and Muslims. At least the money sense doesn't run anyone down, as the topic is universally one which can relate to - whether he/she is Right Wing, Left Wing, Muslin or non-, young or old.

Seoul's threads appeal to a wide range of people..

But, it's still summer and he spends his free time golfing.

Anonymous

I knew a thread like this was coming after I made fun of Joe.

Having said that, I am fiscally conservative. An unabashed fan of the free enterprise system.

So there you have it folks. The worst kept secret on the Cashew is officially public knowledge thanks to Joe's detective work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I knew a thread like this was coming after I made fun of Joe.

Having said that, I am fiscally conservative. An unabashed fan of the free enterprise system.

So there you have it folks. The worst kept secret on the Cashew is officially public knowledge thanks to Joe's detective work.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I knew a thread like this was coming after I made fun of Joe.

I think Joe likes you. Gordy will be jealous.