Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Hey RW!

Started by Angry White Male, September 04, 2017, 04:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

:001_tongue:

The image of dogs carrying Friends around stayed with me much longer than it should have.

Maybe that's why I prefer cats.

Especially cats from outer space.  :wink:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Harry

Just remember to keep a clean sheet.  ac_biggrin

Angry White Male

Really...  A Jew that hates Muslims 24/7, and whos life surrounds only that ideology...

An Italian that hates all haters, and especially hates white people (males only, of course), bringing her own brand of social justice to the online world, from the comfort of her all white neighbourhood...

And a Kraut that hates everyone...

Very odd mix, that I see brewing here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I see a lot of comma abuse.

I'll show you abuse!  I'll carry on where your poor parents left off!

Harry

I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and I think AGM's comma use was OK.

He's putting much more effort into the structure of his posts than he has on previous occasions.  :thumbsup:

Then again, maybe the improvement in quality has occurred because he's sober at this moment.

Angry White Male

RW likes to be handled rough.

Trust me...

She's an uppity bitch, and can only be handled with a strong arm.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Harry"He's putting much more effort into the structure of his posts than he has on previous occasions.  :thumbsup:

And yes...  Everyone that noes teh noes, noes that my blood/alcohol level is HIGHLY variable, no matter when I post!

RW

Quote from: "Harry"I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and I think AGM's comma use was OK.

He's putting much more effort into the structure of his posts than he has on previous occasions.  :thumbsup:

Then again, maybe the improvement in quality has occurred because he's sober at this moment.

If you think his comma use was ok, read imthe post again.  It so splicey.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Fuck off, RW.  English is my second language...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"If you think his comma use was ok, read imthe post again.  It so splicey.

Maybe "usage?"

What is "imthe?"

What is "splicey?"

Angry White Male

Gotta go...

Have work tomorrow.

RW?  I'd give you the "Italian Kiss," but since you refuse to shave your moustache, I do what I can do...

Harry

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Harry"I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and I think AGM's comma use was OK.

If you think his comma use was ok, read imthe post again.  It so splicey.
i reread his post, and it was fine.

If I was being nitpicky I would note the misspelling of "whose" (whose) on the first line, and restructure the last paragraph.

That being said, the post was clear and coherent, which is probably good enough for an informal environment such as this forum.

RW

I'm just going to leave this here for you Harry!  It's posted with respect and adoration  ac_biggrin

https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/funny-soap-names-whiskey-river-25-59ae57654759e__605.jpg">

QuoteReally... A Jew that hates Muslims 24/7, and whos life surrounds only that ideology...

An Italian that hates all haters, and especially hates white people (males only, of course), bringing her own brand of social justice to the online world, from the comfort of her all white neighbourhood...

And a Kraut that hates everyone...

Very odd mix, that I see brewing here.

Every one of these commas is superfluous.  The red ones are outright incorrect.  A comma should never separate paired elements joined by a coordinating conjunction or come between an independent clause and its dependent clause.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"RW likes to be handled rough.

Trust me...

She's an uppity bitch, and can only be handled with a strong arm.

What the fuck would you know about strength you effeminate crybaby.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview