The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

She's Back......

Started by Aryan, September 05, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And you think certain attitudes won't exist if Stormfront doesn't exist?

RW has trouble thinking that far ahead.

She believes that if something is outlawed/banned/prohibited, it shall cease to exist, and any problem associated with it also.

Worked great for booze, and is working great also for crack, meth, heroin, etc., also.

On this, I agree with you.

Anonymous

An anarchist forum

http://infoshop.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=23&sid=73e02acfa7f3a61e75e9e4f7e1311054">http://infoshop.org/forums/viewforum.ph ... f7e1311054">http://infoshop.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=23&sid=73e02acfa7f3a61e75e9e4f7e1311054

Harry

Quote from: "Harry"There may be no better example of this than the rise of the Nazis, who had as few as 3,000 members in 1920.

They tried to muzzle Hitler.  It didn't work.

They didn't try to muzzle him.  They gave him less than 10 months confinement in Landsberg, where he had access to all the contacts, resources and comforts he could want.  He wasn't seriously regarded as a threat.

Just think where a treason conviction would land you today.

Granted, Germany in the 1920s was a mess, and it got worse when Wall St crashed, so there were a lot of distractions.  The Nazis weren't the only game in town, either.

The fact is if the Nazis had been stomped on properly at the beginning, many millions of lives would have been saved later.

Angry White Male

Hitler gave the Jews time to leave.  He allowed Jewish owned businesses to sell.

Many did leave.  Other did not.

Understand there was much Jewish hatred in Germany at that time...  not just from Hitler.

They were viewed as outsiders that weren't compatible with German morals and ideals, and to be honest, at that time they probably weren't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harry"
The fact is if the Nazis had been stomped on properly at the beginning, many millions of lives would have been saved later.

Maybe, but like you said, they weren't the only game in town. Maybe another extremist ideology(communists) would have come to power.  

In any case shutting down a white nationalist or anarchist forum won't lead to millions of lives saved.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"In any case shutting down a white nationalist or anarchist forum won't lead to millions of lives saved.

You cannot explain sense to these people, Seoul.

They think they understand the human nature, but they do not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"In any case shutting down a white nationalist or anarchist forum won't lead to millions of lives saved.

I don't know about that, but I disagree with anyone about forcibly silencing extremist chatter.

RW

Is refusing to host hate speech "forcible silencing"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know about that, but I disagree with anyone about forcibly silencing extremist chatter.

They don't work, so they get angry...  Welfare doesn't pay much, so they get even more angry...

White Males are now the acceptable "go to" target, with all others being off limits...  So, they vent their frustrations at the single entity that they are allowed to vent their anger towards.

This has all been crafted, quite well I may add, by the powers that be.

Harry

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't know about that, but I disagree with anyone about forcibly silencing extremist chatter.

Would you hold the same view if it was Islamic extremist chatter?

Harry

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know about that, but I disagree with anyone about forcibly silencing extremist chatter.

They don't work, so they get angry...  Welfare doesn't pay much, so they get even more angry...

White Males are now the acceptable "go to" target, with all others being off limits...  So, they vent their frustrations at the single entity that they are allowed to vent their anger towards.

This has all been crafted, quite well I may add, by the powers that be.

Who doesn't work?

Here we go again..."the powers that be". :crazy:

Harry

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Hitler gave the Jews time to leave.  He allowed Jewish owned businesses to sell.

And you're OK with that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Would you hold the same view if it was Islamic extremist chatter?

As long as they don't advocate jihad, yes..

It's not the views about women, gays and race of white nationalists and Islamists that's the problem..

It's calls for violence and that's a minority opinion in both camps.

Harry

Quote from: "Fashionista"As long as they don't advocate jihad, yes..

It's not the views about women, gays and race of white nationalists and Islamists that's the problem..

Then we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"As long as they don't advocate jihad, yes..

Then we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

My father was persecuted for his views, so government censorship leaves a bad taste in my mouth..