Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

4 Neo-Nazi arrests: Serving British soldiers held over terror offences

Started by cc, September 05, 2017, 11:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Do you never ask yourself why Israel is supported by just about every first world nation and allowed to get away with what it does?  

You're a smart gal, you can work it out.

Notice how CC remains silent when uncomfortable points like this are brought up. She would rather pretend that immensely powerful and influential Jewish lobby groups do not exist.

The nazi-obsessed SPLC is also Jewish to the very core, and due to it's members and who funds them, they enjoy virtual impunity and are able to constantly throw their weight around and bully those that they disagree with.  These fucks are behind the censoring of Stormfront, along with many other sites which they don't like.  

Wouldn't it be something if we could all bring down sites which we don't like?  But no, as always only (((they))) get to have that privilege, and dictate to us all what we should and should not believe.  The entire internet will only spew out Jewish propaganda like the mainstream media if they get their way....... it will be the equivalent of a Jewish North Korea, but on a much larger scale.

https://volkundvaterland.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/hitlerwasright.jpg?w=625&h=267">

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"Antifa is an entire political movement made up of autonomous, militant, violent, anarchist groups..

White nationalists are many groups too, but of course they are much smaller, poorer and therefore less deadly than antifa.

Because ANTIFA and other left wing groups receive funding from the establishment.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"Antifa is an entire political movement made up of autonomous, militant, violent, anarchist groups..

White nationalists are many groups too, but of course they are much smaller, poorer and therefore less deadly than antifa.

Yep, rag tag anarchists.  They aren't an organized collective.

I still have no time for racist pieces of shit.  Watching those fuckers get a pass through lack of condemnation for a disgusting ideology from folks here is sickening.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

And I have no time for molly coddled, out of touch, leafy suburb dwelling, anti-white liberals who have absolutely no grasp on reality....

You promote diversity and multiculturalism while not experiencing any of it yourself.  The only time you see blacks or muslims is on the fucking tele.   :001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And I have no time for molly coddled, out of touch, leafy suburb dwelling, anti-white liberals who have absolutely no grasp on reality....

You promote diversity and multiculturalism while not experiencing any of it yourself.  The only time you see blacks or a muslims is on the fucking tele.   :001_rolleyes:

I lived for a decade in a city more culturally diverse than London - where whites have been a minority since before 2011.  

I don't promote diversity or multiculturalism.  I just said that I prefer to live where it's diverse because the food is better.  

You're a neo-nazi FFS.  You want to talk about being out of touch?  Hahaha!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
I lived for a decade in a city more culturally diverse than London - where whites have been a minority since before 2011.  

When was this? 1974?   ac_toofunny

You never leave your bedroom for fucks sake...

Aryan

I don't promote diversity or multiculturalism.  I just said that I prefer to live where it's diverse because the food is better.  

Jesus wept.  Yes, let's invite the dregs of the turd world in their hordes because their cuisine is so great....  :oeudC:  

You really are a fuck up RW.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I wasn't born in 1974, I was just in Van two weeks ago and will be back in a month.  My family lives there and I visit often.

But please tell me again how I know nothing of living amoung a diverse population.  

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And why do wealthy Jewish lefties like George Soros fund groups like ANTIFA and BLM?

:crazy:

RW

Jesus wept.  Yes, let's invite the dregs of the turd world in their hordes because their cuisine is so great....  :oeudC:  

It wasn't meant to be a serious comment.  DERP!

People wonder why I oppose this neo-nazi shit.  Do you really think I want to be associated with your dumb ass in ANY way?

Um...no!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I wasn't born in 1974, I was just in Van two weeks ago and will be back in a month.  My family lives there and I visit often.

But please tell me again how I know nothing of living amoung a diverse population.  

You've admitted many times that you live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so how the fuck can you compare visiting family on vacation in a multicultural city to living there permanently?   :oeudC:

Aryan

People wonder why I oppose this neo-nazi shit.  Do you really think I want to be associated with your dumb ass in ANY way?

Um...no!

This 'great cuisine' fallacy has been a huge argument which leftards such as yourself have used over the years to excuse and condone mass immigration and multiculturalism.

Of course you are fully aware of this and are just being your usual dishonest, argumentative self.

RW

You've admitted many times that you live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so how the fuck can you compare visiting family on vacation in a multicultural city to living there permanently?   :oeudC:

I grew up in the country but my dad lives in the city and has since I was a young kid. I spent my summers living (and working) in the city while growing up. I lived there after graduating high school for almost 10 years.  My children were born there.  Now, I just visit regularly as my MS doctor is there.  I go regularly for treatments and appointments.

:dash1:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Um...no!

This 'great cuisine' fallacy has been a huge argument which leftards such as yourself have used over the years to excuse and condone mass immigration and multiculturalism.

Of course you are fully aware of this and are just being your usual dishonest, argumentative self.

It's called "a joke" you moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

The only 'joke' here is you, and most of the board know it.   :laugh: