News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

White people are bad... Minorities and Immigration are good!

Started by Angry White Male, September 07, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"Most of these guys don't check their sources and post shit from anywhere and everywhere.
You act like the leftist monopolized media isn't full of bullshit.  They are.  We need sources that aren't left controlled because the left wing media won't report those stories, or on the rare occasion they do, they spin the crap out of them and leave out important facts on purpose.

I agree about quality sources that aren't biased but that doesn't come from satire sites, conservative blogs, parody sites, etc.  Credible doesn't mean left biased media.

The trouble with media bias is that it's obvious do people go looking for sources that meet their beliefs rather than facts.  It's not a one sided thing either.  The problem with that is the quality and accuracy of the information.

I usually try to find a left and a right source when I look up a news item, and then read both.  Unfortunately that is not always possible.

I'm going to call total bullshit on that.   :tease:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"You act like the leftist monopolized media isn't full of bullshit.  They are.  We need sources that aren't left controlled because the left wing media won't report those stories, or on the rare occasion they do, they spin the crap out of them and leave out important facts on purpose.
That's straight out of the Fox News playbook.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"You act like the leftist monopolized media isn't full of bullshit.  They are.  We need sources that aren't left controlled because the left wing media won't report those stories, or on the rare occasion they do, they spin the crap out of them and leave out important facts on purpose.

It's funny that whenever someone says the left doesn't report something I almost always seem to find it reported by the left.  Isn't that weird?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Come on now, are you saying hes wrong? From what I've seen hes totally right. The Powers that be, have total control over the media, and now over Google, Youtube, etc. too. Use to be over 50 companies owning various media, several years ago it went down to 5, who knows now. Thats a lot of control.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"

It's funny that whenever someone says the left doesn't report something I almost always seem to find it reported by the left.  Isn't that weird?

Not true at all.  Every weekday for my lunch break, while I eat I search stories all over the media.  Lots of stories get left alone by the left wing media. Lots.  If it becomes too big to ignore than they will usually pay attention.  But then they cover the story very differently.

take the evergreen story, The facts are the school told white people to stay home that day.  The white (progressive) professor refused and he was harassed by lots of student for it.  The Washington post didn't cover it until there were backlash threats against the college.  Then the article acts like the college is the real victim, and they really did nothing unreasonable in the first place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/06/05/college-closed-for-third-day-concerned-about-threat-after-protests-over-race/?utm_term=.a175a0c54407">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/gra ... 75a0c54407">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/06/05/college-closed-for-third-day-concerned-about-threat-after-protests-over-race/?utm_term=.a175a0c54407

Daily caller was more truthful than the Washington Post, and they covered the beginning which the Wapo ignored.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/27/no-campus-for-professors-opposed-to-anti-white-racism/">http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/27/no-ca ... te-racism/">http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/27/no-campus-for-professors-opposed-to-anti-white-racism/

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"Why do you think the left controls Google?

Google has been compromised. I cant say its the "left", though when you look at whats being censored it seems that way. I swear, articles are disappearing at an alarming rate. They were counting on Hiliar to win, and when she didnt, they have taken drastic measures since, to ensure that in 2020, the person they want in there gets in there. Im still on the fence on if Trump is even a "people's player" as he is related to the bloodline. Could just be another "player of the elite" and we are getting the Hogan vs Macho scenario, while in the end, They get some end results they wanted. I have no idea anymore lol. Google is compromised and censored, that much I do know.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Lots of stories get left alone by the left wing media.  Lots.  When they are covered they are often covered very differently.

Too true!

Harry

Quote from: "Blazor"

Come on now, are you saying hes wrong? From what I've seen hes totally right. The Powers that be, have total control over the media, and now over Google, Youtube, etc. too. Use to be over 50 companies owning various media, several years ago it went down to 5, who knows now. Thats a lot of control.

The US media is severely polarized between right and left with very few neutral outlets, but I find that for every left biased source there's a corresponding right biased one.

Fox News is well into the right wing side of things, and its sheer size and reach makes it an influential counterweight to a number of the left orientated sources.

Buttress it with center-right sources such as the Wall St Journal, Newsmax, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Drudge and the nutjob sites like Breitbart, Daily Caller, and so on, and the US right is very comfortably armed.

cc

It's not so much a case of the left controls Gaagle as it is that Gaagle is left along with all the other culprits in virtual monopoly control of searches and communications .. and all are  FAR from playing it neutral of late

From several tests I used and from day to day use, things have gotten very control freak very fast of late

CEO statements on issues make their positions very clear

Harry

Google is way too powerful.

I don't know what old school antitrust legislation can do about it, but it's a problem that will have to be considered sooner or later.

cc

It is out of control and a virtual monopoly, as are FarceBook, Twatter  etc.  I don't see Congress saying or doing much about it so far

All those names becoming "generic" doesn't seem enough of a clue to get through to them yet

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"It's not so much a case of the left controls Gaagle as it is that Gaagle is left along with all the other culprits in virtual monopoly control of searches and communications .. and all are  FAR from playing it neutral of late

From several tests I used and from day to day use, things have gotten very control freak very fast of late

CEO statements on issues make their positions very clear

Im glad Im not the only one who has seen this!

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"Why do you think the left controls Google?

Google has been compromised. I cant say its the "left", though when you look at whats being censored it seems that way. I swear, articles are disappearing at an alarming rate. They were counting on Hiliar to win, and when she didnt, they have taken drastic measures since, to ensure that in 2020, the person they want in there gets in there. Im still on the fence on if Trump is even a "people's player" as he is related to the bloodline. Could just be another "player of the elite" and we are getting the Hogan vs Macho scenario, while in the end, They get some end results they wanted. I have no idea anymore lol. Google is compromised and censored, that much I do know.

Actually, I don't think you actually know it is compromised and censored.  I think you are just pulling that out of your ass but I will happily read anything you have about it.

Just because something disappears, doesn't mean Google took it down.  Google isn't a hosting company.  It's a search engine.  They don't care who wins or loses, who is on top or otherwise, just that they produce the best and most results.  They legally fight to the bitter end any one and anything that wants to modify their results, including de-indexing content.  That's a FACT.

From Google itself:

Google may temporarily or permanently remove sites from its index and search results if it believes it is obligated to do so by law, if the sites do not meet Google's quality guidelines, or for other reasons, such as if the sites detract from users' ability to locate relevant information. We cannot comment on the individual reasons a page may be removed. However, certain actions such as cloaking, writing text in such a way that it can be seen by search engines but not by users, or setting up pages/links with the sole purpose of fooling search engines may result in removal from our index. Please read our Webmaster Guidelines for more information.

If your site is blocked from our index because it violates our quality guidelines, we may alert you about this using Search Console. Simply sign in to our Search Console, add your site URL, and verify site ownership. The Overview page provides information about the indexing of your site.

If you receive a notification that your site violates our quality guidelines, you can modify your site so that it meets these guidelines, then submit your site for reconsideration.

When actual content is the issue, they literally fight to the Supreme Court level.  In fact, They got an order to de-index a site by the Canadian Supreme Court and they appealed the order in an American court.  They fight tooth and nail against censorship.  The case they are appealing is where they were ordered to remove a site guilty of intellectual property infringement by stealing trade secrets from a Canadian competitor and then passing off the copycat products as originals.  Tooth and nail man.

Here's actual technical reasons they de-index:

1. Cloaking (The search engine sees one thing and the user sees another.)

2. Duplicate Content

3. Writing Content with a Machine

4. Add Unrelated Keywords to Your Content

5. Joining Link Exchanges (You link to me, I link to you and we get a better score)

6. Font Matching (Hiding keywords by matching the font to the background.)

7. Microscopic Font (Hiding material in tiny fonts)

8. Stacking Titles (More than one headline for a page.)

9. Doorway Pages (A spammy doorway page will not provide original content but will link to an advertising site instead.)

10. Point 100 URLs to One URL

11. Abusing Rich Snippets Markup (This includes fake reviews or cloaking tactics.)

12. Sending Automated Queries to Google

13. Building Water-thin Affiliate Sites

14. Scraping Content (Stealing content.)

15. Sneaky Redirects

16. Duplicate Sites

17. Interlinking (Building dozens of sites and linking to each other.)
Beware of Gaslighters!