The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

US Muslim preacher 'who advocated beheading of gay men allowed to lecture in the UK

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2017, 12:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Shariah is not cultural practices. It is islamic law .... and in most every individual situation is in direct conflict with our laws

It's blasphemy law  .. criticising it being the current major issue for the entire West  .... and the West is caving to it even though it directly counters our historical laws

This is sleaze around it by saying it applies to all groups, but the motive is to kill criticism of islam ... others groups historically never really cared deeply ..  and further, most people of all other  groups valued free speech as vital

The irony is that if it is "special" .... it is not special in good ways
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Shariah is not cultural practices. It is islamic law .... and in most every individual situation is in direct conflict with our laws

It's blasphemy law  .. criticising it being the current major issue for the entire West  .... and the West is caving to it even though it directly counters our historical laws

This is sleaze around it by saying it applies to all groups, but the motive is to kill criticism of islam ... others groups historically never really cared deeply ..  and further, most people of all other  groups valued free speech as vital

This is something, I don't understand cc..

I would never want to stop anyone from criticizing my faith.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"^^ Each step supplies impetus to go for the next steps

Dunno why "Reasonable accommodation" would be even thought of ... what makes islam so special?

130  .. not "law" .. YET .. . but an unnecessary step toward employment of shariah blasphemy law .. creep creep creep

People are being arrested in EU just for calling islam what it is .... one was for publishing "hate speech" quotes as contained in the Mein Koranmpf  ... yet the the War Manual for Dummies containing the original verses itself is allowed to exist .. how does that work? ..  .. some for bitching about the need for concrete barricades and cops everywhere  .... boggling how suicidal the West is

What makes islam so special? Violence of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Shariah is not cultural practices. It is islamic law .... and in most every individual situation is in direct conflict with our laws

As you have said yourself, there are no consequences for criticizing your religion. You guys don't kill cartoonists who draw images of Christ or one of the apostles. Seth MacFarlane does not have to live in hiding for poking fun of Jesus on The Family Guy.

And there are no motions passed in Ottawa declaring legitimate criticism of your faith Christianophobia. A cowardly act for sure. But, if you guys were as thin skinned as Islamists, you too could be a protected group.

RW

Christians aren't persecuted in our countries.  They aren't marginalized, demonized or otherwise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

As you have said yourself, there are no consequences for criticizing your religion. You guys don't kill cartoonists who draw images of Christ or one of the apostles. Seth MacFarlane does not have to live in hiding for poking fun of Jesus on The Family Guy.

And there are no motions passed in Ottawa declaring legitimate criticism of your faith Christianophobia. A cowardly act for sure. But, if you guys were as thin skinned as Islamists, you too could be a protected group.

It's true, there aren't..

And I wouldn't want there to be any consequences either.

Anonymous

BULLSEYE!!

cc

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"^^ Each step supplies impetus to go for the next steps

Dunno why "Reasonable accommodation" would be even thought of ... what makes islam so special?

130  .. not "law" .. YET .. . but an unnecessary step toward employment of shariah blasphemy law .. creep creep creep

People are being arrested in EU just for calling islam what it is .... one was for publishing "hate speech" quotes as contained in the Mein Koranmpf  ... yet the the War Manual for Dummies containing the original verses itself is allowed to exist .. how does that work? ..  .. some for bitching about the need for concrete barricades and cops everywhere  .... boggling how suicidal the West is

What makes islam so special? Violence of course.

And many other tools - a 24/7/365 bitch / whine / intimidate lobby that is CAIR driven, Supremacist Muslim Brotherhood affiliated .... assisted by its all too willing slaves

[That's the  Supremacist Muslim Brotherhood - the folk who created the silly but so useful intimidation word "islamoFAUXbia" for its white slaves to employ on behalf of islam -  the  Supremacist Muslim Brotherhood formed in 1929 around the credo ""God is our objective; the Quran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations.""]

And suicidal slugs / peons from original society that for strange reasons work on its behalf and according to MB directions. We see that here on this site even to the ludicrous extent of ..

"Oh my goodness gracious .. don't say what it does because that will make it do more bad things  ... and make others of its poor picked on followers feel bad ..... Those who speak out the facts are baaaaad BIGOTS and islamoFAUXbes"

islam was never designed to assimilate, it was designed to dominate. Yes. regs don't say that or play it that way ... but it's not their role to ... that's the fundy role and the Brotherhood / CAIR is the largest intimidation organ
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell