Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Israeli PM Says Leftists/Antifa More Dangerous than neo-Nazis

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

The stupid trolling around here is getting to be extreme.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW's just a royal fuck up like I had heard many times prior to conversing with her.  

She honestly thinks that going on holiday for a few weeks every year to a multicultural city is the equivalent of living in one.  :crazy:

I've been to the area RW lives many times..

It's a very tranquil place..

It would be hard to give that up for an expensive rat race like Vancouver.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW's just a royal fuck up like I had heard many times prior to conversing with her.  

She honestly thinks that going on holiday for a few weeks every year to a multicultural city is the equivalent of living in one.  :crazy:

I actually can't wait to move back to Van.  We are planning on relocating back after the kids finish highschool but that will depend on where they go for post secondary.  Having grown up and lived in both places, it's like being at home in two cities.  

You didn't make it out this way this year did you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I actually can't wait to move back to Van.  We are planning on relocating back after the kids finish highschool but that will depend on where they go for post secondary.  Having grown up and lived in both places, it's like being at home in two cities.  

We didn't venture that far South this year.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

We didn't venture that far South this year.

With the smoke Fash, it just wasn't the same.  I spend a couple nights out at the lake last week and you really wouldn't know what the weather was going to be because you couldn't see the sun.  In turn, the lake didn't warm up like it usually does.  Hopefully next year will be a better year.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"With the smoke Fash, it just wasn't the same.  I spend a couple nights out at the lake last week and you really wouldn't know what the weather was going to be because you couldn't see the sun.  In turn, the lake didn't warm up like it usually does.  Hopefully next year will be a better year.

I hope so too.