News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White people are bad... Minorities and Immigration are good!

Started by Angry White Male, September 07, 2017, 02:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Don't use the shopping tab.

Thats still proof though!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

Proof of what?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Proof of what?

:oeudC:  :dash1:

RW

Proof of what?

:oeudC:  :dash1:

Did you read the disclaimer on the Shopping Tab?

Google is compensated by these merchants. Payment is one of several factors used to rank these results. Some products may be advertised by merchants in other countries with prices in the currency of those countries. The local prices for these products are estimated based on current exchange rates. If tax and delivery costs are shown separately, those tax and delivery costs are estimates.

Search on the regular Google rather than searching through their paid advertisers.   :oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Google is compensated by these merchants. Payment is one of several factors used to rank these results. Some products may be advertised by merchants in other countries with prices in the currency of those countries. The local prices for these products are estimated based on current exchange rates. If tax and delivery costs are shown separately, those tax and delivery costs are estimates.

Search on the regular Google rather than searching through their paid advertisers.   :oeudC:

Yes, Payment is one of several factors used to rank these results. ONE OF SEVERAL FACTORS. So how come I only got 3 results when clicking the shopping tab, but got 19 PAGES for "Gay pride flag".

I swear to ya RW, there were a ton on the shopping tab too before the censorship kicked in.

RW

Yes, Payment is one of several factors used to rank these results. ONE OF SEVERAL FACTORS. So how come I only got 3 results when clicking the shopping tab, but got 19 PAGES for "Gay pride flag".

I swear to ya RW, there were a ton on the shopping tab too before the censorship kicked in.

Yeah, in the Shopping tab payment is a factor. Those are paid advertisers.  As an enterprise, Google has advertising standards (and they are a bitch btw).  Is that censorship?

And Google won't run Google ads on sites with questionable content BTW, which actually includes this site.
Beware of Gaslighters!