Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Irma

Started by kiebers, September 05, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

I feel terrible for all the victims in Texas and Florida.  I can't give much, but I am sendng a check to each.

On the lighter side--

what's with these names?  Harvey and Irma?  They really don't inspire much fear or dread.  Harvey sounds like the greasy haired kid in school with taped glasses that honks when he laughs.  honk honk

and Irma sounds like an 80 year old jewish grandma, Oy vey, not very scary, bubbie.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"Texas is doing as well as can be expected. We are strong and have experience with this kind of thing. It's a long road and will take time. JJ Watts flood relief fund is reaching 32 million with donations from all over the world.

I talked with my barber last Saturday, when I went in for a cut.

I said, "why do these people stay where they live?"

He has a customer whom has a brother that lives in Houston, and JUST finished his restoration/repairs now, from the LAST disaster that hit!  Now he gets to start all over again!

Like I then said, "Why not move to fucking Colorado or somewhere like that?"

Well, people generally stay where they are, have work there, family, friends, etc...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Texas is doing as well as can be expected. We are strong and have experience with this kind of thing. It's a long road and will take time. JJ Watts flood relief fund is reaching 32 million with donations from all over the world.

And how about you and your family kiebers?