She's Back......

Started by Aryan, September 05, 2017, 10:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Harry"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
My first wife's grandfather died in Dachau, and his wife and daughters were persecuted by the Nazis.

My current wife's father and his family endured six years of abuse at the hands of the Nazis.

A couple of members of my father's family died fighting Nazis.

Nazis leave a bad taste in my mouth.

What the fuck  does that have to do with your irrational fear of a couple of pick ups full of aging Billy Bobs who reject multicult horse shit.
I don't have an irrational "fear" of Nazis.

Simple logic is that if allowed to prosper and grow, they perpetuate an air of legitimacy, they attract yet more followers, they organize their disparate factions, and they become a cogent force bent on hate, separation, and persecution.

The heydey of the KKK wasn't really that long ago.  Do you really want to provide a roadway for a return by that organization, or even something worse?

The heyday of the KKK was the 60s and before.  That was 50 years ago.  TODAY antifa is beating everyone they disagree with in the streets, (they're not just beating nazis, its EVERYONE) just a year ago black lives matter was killing cops and beating white people for sport.

The nazis have no one helping them grow (are they growing? do you have evidence they are growing?) - but the whole of the left has been very tepid against antifa and none have condemned BLM  (this doesnt include RW she has made herself clear).  Can you name a mainstream conservative who has spoken out in support of nazis?  No, there is no such thing.

(Again RW has made herself clear.)  But What about you Harry, what do you think of antifa and BLM?  where do you stand?  We know what you think of German nazis, but What do you think of the nearly hundred million murders by leftist communists?  Are you a true advocate against extremism, violence and murder  or are you just trying to score cheap political points?  Please make your views known.

I haven't got much time, so I'll have to respond with short answers and comments:

1.  The KKK were still strong only 50 years ago.  That's not a long time.  The various Klan still exist, and could scale up reasonably quickly if given the opportunity.  That's why its important to deny them such an opportunity.

2.  All forms of street violence are bad, and the perpetrators should be locked up.

3.  I do not know of a mainstream conservative who has spoken out in support of Nazis.  However, power recognizes power. It is inevitable that if the Nazis were permitted to attain a position of influence, support from mainstream politicians would come.

4. I put communists in the same totalitarian camp as the Nazis, and Stalin in the same place as Hitler.

I don't know enough about "Antifa", and I suspect we're going to have a clash of perceptions.  It seems to me that Antifa isn't an organization, but a collection of individuals and cells who manage to coordinate themselves via social media to commit violence.  To that extent, I condemn them.  

It's unfortunate that they have chosen the name "Antifa", which would seem to be an abbreviation of "Anti-Fascist".  There are many definitions of what a fascist is, but I'll use this one - "The combination of deep hostility towards liberal democracy with a revolutionary set of ideas to regenerate a nation or a race, suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce. "

Now, using that definition, I'm an anti-fascist, no doubt about it.  I would expect most people would be opposed to it, even, possibly, you.

However, if you restrict the definition of "Antifa" to the thugs who are attacking people in the street, then I have no time for them.  They should be locked up.  Violence against individuals is unjustifiable, and the thugs carrying out the violence discredit those of us on the left and our cause.  The editorial board of the Washington post couldn't have said it better in this article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/antifa-groups-only-help-the-hateful-forces-they-claim-to-oppose/2017/08/29/d7c900b4-8cca-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2_story.html?utm_term=.4c3dc1028831">//https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/antifa-groups-only-help-the-hateful-forces-they-claim-to-oppose/2017/08/29/d7c900b4-8cca-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2_story.html?utm_term=.4c3dc1028831

QuoteRather, antifa's true danger is twofold: First, its violence does obvious and unjustifiable harm, both to free speech and to people and property; second, it tends to discredit, through association, the far broader peaceful movement against racism and hate. That movement must win if the United States is to flourish, and it can win only by upholding democratic norms and the rule of law, even in the face of everything the ultra-right may do to undermine them.

Likewise, BLM.  Of course black lives matter.  All lives matter.  However, when a slogan becomes mere cover for the perpetration of violence than I have no time for those involved.  Again, the violence overshadows the legitimate activists' cause, and throws the whole thing into disrepute.  People using the movement as an excuse for assault and criminal damage are garbage and should be locked up.

Are we clear now?

Aryan

I'm sure a load of my posts have been moved/deleted from one of these threads...........

RW

My first wife's grandfather died in Dachau, and his wife and daughters were persecuted by the Nazis.

My current wife's father and his family endured six years of abuse at the hands of the Nazis.

What the fuck  does that have to do with your irrational fear of a couple of pick ups full of aging Billy Bobs who reject multicult horse shit.

Simple logic is that if allowed to prosper and grow, they perpetuate an air of legitimacy, they attract yet more followers, they organize their disparate factions, and they become a cogent force bent on hate, separation, and persecution.

The heydey of the KKK wasn't really that long ago.  Do you really want to provide a roadway for a return by that organization, or even something worse?

The heyday of the KKK was the 60s and before.  That was 50 years ago.  TODAY antifa is beating everyone they disagree with in the streets, (they're not just beating nazis, its EVERYONE) just a year ago black lives matter was killing cops and beating white people for sport.

The nazis have no one helping them grow (are they growing? do you have evidence they are growing?) - but the whole of the left has been very tepid against antifa and none have condemned BLM  (this doesnt include RW she has made herself clear).  Can you name a mainstream conservative who has spoken out in support of nazis?  No, there is no such thing.

(Again RW has made herself clear.)  But What about you Harry, what do you think of antifa and BLM?  where do you stand?  We know what you think of German nazis, but What do you think of the nearly hundred million murders by leftist communists?  Are you a true advocate against extremism, violence and murder  or are you just trying to score cheap political points?  Please make your views known.

Hold up a second here ... when do YOU condemn the KKK, the Alt-Right, the neo-nazis, etc?  Why am I not seeing condemnation for that ideology from "your" side?  

The left doesn't like Antifa.  The left speaks out against them.  You just aren't listening.  I'm listening but I don't here the same coming from you about white extremists.  Why not?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Hold up a second here ... when do YOU condemn the KKK, the Alt-Right, the neo-nazis, etc?  Why am I not seeing condemnation for that ideology from "your" side?  

The left doesn't like Antifa.  The left speaks out against them.  You just aren't listening.  I'm listening but I don't here the same coming from you about white extremists.  Why not?

Maybe because us 'white extremists' are the real persecuted ones, and have been targeted for extinction.  

Survival is our only goal, yet we are somehow regarded as being the bad guys? It's sheer madness.

Wazzzup

The KKK and neonazis are utter racist trash.  

But as I said, there is NO ONE on the mainstream right ANYWHERE who has written anything supporting Neonazis and the KKK.  While Some on the mainstream left have condemned antifa, some are still excusing and enabling them.  I don't know of anyone on the maintream left who has condemned Black Lives Matter.

So if you're looking for a double standard, that's where you'll find it.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Maybe because us 'white extremists' are the real persecuted ones, and have been targeted for extinction.  

Survival is our only goal, yet we are somehow regarded as being the bad guys? It's sheer madness.

Extremism should go extinct and I'm not buying your "we're beat up on" bullshit.  I saw footage from the night before Virginia.
Beware of Gaslighters!