News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Anybody watched or heard of Ozark (Netflix show)

Started by Wazzzup, September 11, 2017, 11:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Its a lot like Breaking bad.  Very well written with lots of smart characters,  every choice the characters make has a ripple effect throughout the story.  And its all unpredictable, you never know what will happen next.  I binge watched all ten episodes over three nights.

if you have a netflix account I highly recommend it.

IMDB rates it an 8.6

Angry White Male

I honestly don't watch much TV, or even movies for that matter.

I just get easily bored, and very little can hold my attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Its a lot like Breaking bad.  Very well written with lots of smart characters,  every choice the characters make has a ripple effect throughout the story.  And its all unpredictable, you never know what will happen next.  I binge watched all ten episodes over three nights.

IMDB rates it an 8.6

Thank you Wazzzup.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Its a lot like Breaking bad.  Very well written with lots of smart characters,  every choice the characters make has a ripple effect throughout the story.  And its all unpredictable, you never know what will happen next.  I binge watched all ten episodes over three nights.

IMDB rates it an 8.6

I only watch shows in the winter when I'm consulting on the rigs. I will make a point of looking for this show.

Berry Sweet

I prefer to read.  Right now im reading the Incarnations and im also reading a few chapters every night to Lo of another novel called my secret sister.

Anonymous

IMDB rates it an 8.6

I loved Breaking Bad, so I'll check it out.