Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So, you wanna be an anal sex fiend?

Started by Angry White Male, September 11, 2017, 01:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "Harry"Not sure that running Joe out of town was the best thing for the forum either.  Some may have thought him to be a PITA, but he livened things up a little.

He is not run out of town. He will be back. He has made at least 9 threads about taking a break from forums at the other place. He always comes back.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

GORDY GAMBINO

I seen RW forum and she has a bunch of fucken mindas there.

Then she says come on over like no invite and come on over.

No wonder ya twisted Stephens mind irreversibly .

Ya anal size whore.;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Harry"Not sure that running Joe out of town was the best thing for the forum either.  Some may have thought him to be a PITA, but he livened things up a little.

He is not run out of town. He will be back. He has made at least 9 threads about taking a break from forums at the other place. He always comes back.

Trolls like Joe never leave

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"And Mel, you didn't ask me.

I did!  About three times!

I guess you figured drunken Mel would just 'forget' he asked!

Not so, toots!

No you didn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"EVERY ex bitch that I have known, has at one time attempted to "re-connect"...

I don't do that, except with my current ex...  I am making a great exception for her.

I know it's hard to be single and alone, and I don't like it either, but I'd rather be single and alone rather than settling for someone beneath me.

And I do NOT do kids...  I refuse to have children, or enter into a relationship with any woman that has kids.  Nothing personal, it's just that I don't like kids.

And since all you women do nothing but pop out kids, I can assume you can understand the limited "pool" of availability that I must deal with.

This happened like what...50 years ago...and you're still talking about it.  I would say you are obsessed with the ex wife and too lame to move on.  Drunk Ness haunts your nights and you have zero control with issues in your life.  Alcohol will do that.  There is no denying it.

As for the kid situation, it's everyone's choice if they want to raise kids or not....it's not an easy job but it does have its rewards.  Be careful saying you don't like kids....ask yourself again when you are 50-60 years old....when people you know are watching their own children graduate, have children and celebrate the circle of life while you have no one.  Your opinion may change.  Too late by then as you sit in your one bedroom apartment that is death silent all alone in your drunken misery as you post about your ex wif online and watch documentaries about dirt in your diaper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"EVERY ex bitch that I have known, has at one time attempted to "re-connect"...

I don't do that, except with my current ex...  I am making a great exception for her.

I know it's hard to be single and alone, and I don't like it either, but I'd rather be single and alone rather than settling for someone beneath me.

And I do NOT do kids...  I refuse to have children, or enter into a relationship with any woman that has kids.  Nothing personal, it's just that I don't like kids.

And since all you women do nothing but pop out kids, I can assume you can understand the limited "pool" of availability that I must deal with.

This happened like what...50 years ago...and you're still talking about it.  I would say you are obsessed with the ex wife and too lame to move on.  Drunk Ness haunts your nights and you have zero control with issues in your life.  Alcohol will do that.  There is no denying it.

As for the kid situation, it's everyone's choice if they want to raise kids or not....it's not an easy job but it does have its rewards.  Be careful saying you don't like kids....ask yourself again when you are 50-60 years old....when people you know are watching their own children graduate, have children and celebrate the circle of life while you have no one.  Your opinion may change.  Too late by then as you sit in your one bedroom apartment that is death silent all alone in your drunken misery as you post about your ex wif online and watch documentaries about dirt in your diaper.

You are right on the money about alcohol.