Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A bird clothing line...

Started by Berry Sweet, September 18, 2017, 11:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing that classic sitcom information with us realgrimm.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

They are outside still, socializing with everyone.  They really love millet...they just go....i was trying to tie it on the side of their luxurious condo and they were already nibbling.

The only thing I dont like is cleaning up the poop and shells everywhere...messy messy!

I like the cute clips.  I will have to find a way to post a video of them here!

I should have budgie stunt practice and get these birds into the movies!   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They are outside still, socializing with everyone.  They really love millet...they just go....i was trying to tie it on the side of their luxurious condo and they were already nibbling.

The only thing I dont like is cleaning up the poop and shells everywhere...messy messy!

I should have budgie stunt practice and get these birds into the movies!   :laugh3:

Yes, they should.

:laugh:

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"They are outside still, socializing with everyone.  They really love millet...they just go....i was trying to tie it on the side of their luxurious condo and they were already nibbling.

Yes, they should.

I wouldn't click on it, but I often don't watch entire videos unless they are less than two minutes in length.I also don't read full posts just the last couple sentences tops

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, they should.

I wouldn't click on it, but I often don't watch entire videos unless they are less than two minutes in length.I also don't read full posts just the last couple sentences tops

:ohmy:

I didn't post the second sentence realgrimm.

:sneaky2: