Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Some dude hit my Mustang today.

Started by Angry White Male, September 22, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Many professional people take transit Mel.  The mayor in my area takes transit and rides his bike to and from work.

There are a lot of peofessionals, students, regular employed people on the bus and trains daily.

There are a lot of interesting people on the train.

It's okay for people working in offices and regular Monday to Friday hours. If someone works in construction, public  transit  is not an option.

If I took Calgary Transit, I would have to wake up an hour earlier.

Berry Sweet

I live in a super accessible area.  So, I don't mind taking the train.  I prefer driving, but only locally.  My drive to delta was yucky...so congested thru surrey....and such a bore to get to delta...its so flat and boring.

Angry White Male

Things worked out better than I thought they would today...

Managed to get a 2017 Mustang GT convertible as a rental, which was surprisingly lucky (remember, ICBC pays for this)...

Only downside is that it's Smurf Blue, and is an automatic.

Man, that 5.0 Coyote engine sure can scream!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I live in a super accessible area.  So, I don't mind taking the train.  I prefer driving, but only locally.  My drive to delta was yucky...so congested thru surrey....and such a bore to get to delta...its so flat and boring.

That's a convenience.

Anonymous

I can't take buses to the yard I work from either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I can't take buses to the yard I work from either.

CP Alyth yard in Calgary is not convenient for public transit either.